01

Customer Service?

"Ahhhh~" I sat up and stretched my arms. The sun shone through my windows,"So sunny today." I murmured,climbing out of bed.

Things are much different when you move out of your parents house. There's bills you have to pay,food you have to cook,and don't forget the fact that you have no one to wake you up in the morning. 

My apartment right now is almost literally empty because I have nothing in it. I am in desperate need of house nessecities,but I've been putting it off for the past few days,since my mom just always took care of those things. But she's not living with me anymore,so I have to take things in my own hands.

I lazily brushed my teeth and cleansed my face,dreading the long shopping day I have ahead of me. I tried dragging my friends with me,but all of them gave me the same excuse,"You're a grown woman now Sohee,you need to get things done on your own." 

Pft,we all knew that was just some lame excuse for them to stay home with their boyfriends and decorate their apparently,"not-decorated-enough" sassy house. 

I made my way to the kitchen and decided to just microwave some pancakes for breakfast. I was pouring myself a glass of milk when the phone suddenly rang. I sighed in fustration and went to grab the phone.I hated it when anyone calls my house in the morning,the loud ringing is just so disturbing and it stimulates my anger issues early in the morning.

"Hello?" I growled through the phone. 

"Oh gooodmorning sleeepy bear!" Someone squealed through the phone. I rolled my eyes,leave it up to her to annoy me in the morning.

"What is it Mia?" I sighed,continuing to pour milk in my glass.

"Don't be so grumpy Sohee!" She laughed,"So what do you say to the beach today?" She exclaimed. 

"I can't." I said. 

"Why not?!" Mia gasped,"Everyone else is going today!We're going to be celebrating our new independent lives moving out!" She giggled. "Everyone wants you to come!" 

"I would love to Mia,but I have to go house shopping today." I sighed in fustration. 

"What?!Still!?I thought you got that done ages ago!" Mia exagerated. 

I rolled my eyes,"Obviously not,no one would ever GO with me." I emphasized,"So I guess I'll just be going on my own today." 

Mia was quiet on the other line for a while,"Fine,I guess.We'll just all take you out to eat some other time." She sighed. 

I plopped a pancake in my mouth,"Mhmm,ghuess sho.Have fhun though."

"Alright,bye Sohee!You have fun too!" Mia said,hanging up. 

I sighed and placed the phone down,thanks to my procastination I'll be missing out on a fun time with my friends. Have fun? Please Mia.I'd happily agree if it was shopping for clothes or shoes,but for bed sheets and bathroom curtains? No thank you. 

I placed the dishes in the sink and went off to change. I scanned through my closet for a while until I decided to just throw on a plain knit sweater and some shorts.

I roughly combed through my hair and applied a bit of eye make up,better to look decent then like a pile of poop,I thought.

After finishing up the final touches,I quickly slung my bag over my shoulder and proceeded in leaving the house. I didn't quite have a car yet,so thank god the mall is only a few blocks away from my house.

My earphones were plugged in and blasted until I finally reached the mall entrance,"Well here goes nothing." I sighed. I walked into the mall,trying my best to not sprint into the nearest clothing shop. I was determined to shop for house neccesities and that only. You could say I was in quite a bitter mood,or I was in a bitter mood.

"Crap I didn't even make a list of things I need." I cursed under my breath.

My eyes scanned my surroundings a bit before landing on a huge BedBath&Beyond,"I guess it's a good place to start" I said,walking inside the huge store. 

I've been in here quite a couple of times,with my mom actually when she just had to go pick up some towels really quick or something. I never really paid attention to anything here,so I didn't even know where to start looking. 

I didn't even bother asking any of the workers for help because I've always despised customer service. Workers were always so annoying and persistent. You ask them for help with one thing,and they start managing your whole shopping trip on their own.Ugh,the nerve. 

I wandered over to the bed sheets section since I was in desperate need of some. I mean I didn't mind just sleeping on my matress,but if that time of the month surprises me out of no where,I figured it would be nice to have some bed sheets there for me.

My eyebrows knitted together when I was looking at everything around me. What in the world am I looking at?

Full bed?Queen bed?King bed?Twin bed? What the actual? 

How am I suppose to know what "ranking" my bed has? I just bought a nice looking one that actually fit in my room,I have no time for this.I continued to look at all the packages around me in confusion,reading the description to see if any of these fit my matress.

Honestly at times like this I wish I had my mom here with me,or at least even paid attention to all this househould stuff. Ugh,so annoying. 

I was just gonna throw everything and give up when a voice suddenly came from behind me,

"Do you need some help miss?" 

I swiftly turned around,coming face to face with one of the handsomest guys I've ever seen for a while. His brownish blonde hair laid perfectly on his head,his lips perfectly plump and kissable.Not to mention his amazing height,he looked way too cute in a polo shirt.

"Miss?" He cocked his head to the side.  

Reality snapped into me and I realized I've been staring at him for way too long,"E-erm,no." I swiftly turned back around and continued to "look" at the sheets. Aish,pabo you didn't even get to read his name tag,I mentally face palmed myself.

I didn't know where he was going,but I could sense him moving towards the pillow shelves behind me and I tried to mantain my steady breathing. A few minutes passed and I was too engrossed in searching for my bed sheets to even remember he was still behind me. 

"King bed full set comforter?" My eyebrows knitted together in confusion,"What in the world is that!?" I sighed in fustration and threw it back into the pile. 

A chuckle came from behind me,"I thought you didn't need help?" 

My eyes widenned in shock,crap I must've said all that way too loud. I bit my lip and cursed at myself,no way was I turning around now.It was quiet for a moment until he stepped a bit closer to me and leaned in,"Miss?" He whispered.

I flinched at his presence so close to me,"N-ne?" 

"Do you need help?" He asked,laughing. 

I sighed,giving in,"Yeah,I do." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: OOOoOoOoOh,what do you guys think so far?! ^__^

I personally think this concept is going to be very fluffy and cute! :3 

Of course we all know I loooooove extending out my one-shots to mini chapters,so here's the first one!

Please comment and let me know what you think! .o. 

Hope you enjoyed<3