one ► t h e l o s t k i t t e n . ❞

→ 「 b a b y , y o u 」›› ❛I will never forget you❜ ❉

 

 
 
 
❝ b a b y , y o u  ,  y o u  ,  y o u
t h e  l o s t  k i t t e n
 
 
 
  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  
24 December 2019
 
Today is Christmas Eve, it is snowing hard outside but no one says anything. He should be somewhere else this time of the year,taking the one he love out for a date like the other couples do,may be Lotte World or Everland,Hongdae or Myungdong.Not staying at a boring place like this. But it is impossible since she wasn't able to laugh or smile anymore - he could never seen her innocent eyes,adorable face and angelic voice again. It is hard to accept - but she will never come back,never.
 
"You're here?" a familair voice asked from behind,he turned himself and faced the older male. He looked at the new comer from head to toe ; his eyes was unreadable - they two looked at each other silently in this cold atmosphere. The older broke the difficult situation with a cough.
 
"..... at last" the older added as he looked at the black and white picture on the table,glaring at the girl with innocent smile, she would never know she would passed so early. Natthew faked a smile,looked at the other male - Anne was his old friend,childhood friend and his first love. The girl that could take his heart since he was in Junior High School, the one that teaches him to love and to sacrifice. He trust the guy but what did that dude did with her? Taking her away from him forever?
 
"So you're here all the time?" The younger asked,not taking his eyes away from the picture,Yeowoon always the prettiest girl on Earth for him,she means everything for him and he would never forgive himself after the day.
 
 
"I'm always here for her,unlike you."
 
 
  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  
 
19 May 2015
 
It was her first time in Korea, Nisa was there like an idiot - she didn't know why she came here at all. This is Seoul,the city where most of teenager dream for - fasion,music,technology,idols.... filled with something that doesn't suit her at all - but she had no choice, she got no where to go after her family's death. Even she got some money left from them but most of it was taken by those meanie relatives who took it all and left her alone. The girl is still underaged,17, only a few months to 18 - the legal age in Thailand so she need 'parent' to take care of her.
 
None of the relatives like her,that is something she remembered since young age,she often got bullied by her cousins and their parents just stand their and even told them they did a good job. They said something she couldn't understand and slapped her face - all her mother could do was run to get her away from them ; she often asked her mother why they did that, her mother would smile and said nothing.
 
Nisa always wondered why those things happened to her,she has a father and a mother - they both have good work,money and happiness,they would be no reason why 'the relatives' hate her. She just found out the reason a few days ago after her family's death on her mother's letter. She said that the girl wasn't her father's real daughter but someone else; her mother got pregnant with a Korean guy,her university friend who visited her in Thailand on vacation. They two were in loved back in university which created them those 'love scene' when they meet again. The guy went back to Korea,he already have a family and her mother was left there alone. The poor woman had no one to rely on. She ran away from her family and got the education from the scholarship- she had no one to support her and pay for the baby. She latered met the guy that Nisa always called 'Daddy' and got married,that could explain why those relatives are so meanie...
 
Her family died in airplane crashed,both of the parents and her little brother went on a trip - Nisa was home to study to get into university since it was her last year in high school and that made her the only one alive. Luckily,her mother left a note about her father- a name card and an addresss...
 
The girl wasn't sure where did she got the courage from,she packed all her things and fly to Korea. She just couldn't stand her relatives that nagging her all day and night,taking her last hundred thousand baht with her. It was the craziest thing in her life, she didn't know much English and she doesn't even know how to say hi in Korean. No wondered her luggages were stolen - at least she got her passport and the address....
 
 
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." a handsome boy answered the door,she was sure this guy wasn't her father. Well,he was too young to be a father of hers. The girl looked at the door and looked back on the address. Was it here? Or did she got lost again? The addresss was an update one since her mother and that guy were still keep in touch as a friend - and this place was the last address she noted a few years ago. Nisa wondered if it was sold to the new owner? Who the guy might be. and oh,yeah - what was the guy speaking..
 
"Mr._______?" asked Nisa in English,her English wasn't good and she heard that people didn't talk much English in Korea so she wasn't sure if this help - should she took her phone to translate ? 
 
"I'm Mr._____" said the boy with weird pronounciation,his English was as good as hers... nice .... wait what did he said? Was this guy really her father???? Nisa blinked and thought for a while then she realized that most of Korean have the same family name, asking them with the surname was the most stupid thing on Earth. The girl took out her father's name card and pointed at the name that was written in Korean.
 
"I come to meet this guy." She said. The boy looked at the girl,surprised. He was about to close the door when he saw the girl's face. The stranger looked so tired and seemed to be harmless. The sight made his heart soften,he scanned her with his eyes one more time and asked.
 
"Why do you want to see him?" The older asked,Nisa looked up - their eyes met as she blushed. She had spent her last 12 years in a girls' school and the only male she talked in this past 12 years were only her father,her little brother and those relatives. She only saw boys from her friends' magazine- those kpop idols... this guy could be one of them she thought as she scanned the older's face. He was handsome,everything was so perfect- did he got some surgery? she heard that Korean did a lot of plastic surgery... The girl was deep into her thought as she forgot why she was there...
 
"excuse me,miss?" He said,broke the strange atmosphere. Nisa blinked,back to her senses- she lowered her head as she remembered that the guy must be waiting for the answer for a long time, she should fix this habits- it's kind of annoying,right?
 
"I've got an importanat news to tell him" She said and looked at the boy who gently smiled,he enjoyed watching her weird face expression that could changes many times in just a minute. His smile faded after heard what she said,he slowly shook his head- thinking how to say those things he thought in English.
 
"I'm afraid you can't." He finally said- the girl blinked again,seeing his changed,the boy seemed to be more serious. Her heart pounded,wanting to know what would the boy said next. She bit her lip and looked at the boy with puppy eyes.
 
"Why not?" she asked - the boy sighed and opened the door, inviting her into the empty house. He knows that this would become a long conversation.
 
 
 
"My father is dead."
 
  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  █  
 
 
 
 
       author's note 
here goes the first chapter :D
this won't be long, I think it would be 3-4 chapters.