9-11-2010 - South Korea here we go!!

Dear Diary

 

MIYA POV

Today I arrive to Seoul, South Korea with my Jihee unnie! Finally after a boring plane trip we are finally here!

Now, I sound happy don’t I? But guess what? I’m not because I didn’t want to come to here! YES! I left my life to come with Jihee unnie who wanted to come here alone! ALONE! And you ask now: Miya why she wanted to come to Korea? Well my dear diary she is crazy enough to think that a famous Korean male singer is needing her since he’s feeling down lately by many reasons. And now you ask me again: But he knows her right? No. He don’t even know her existence! But even when I told her that she said “Miya! I know he needs me! I’m not asking to come I’m just saying i’m going.”

Of course I wouldn’t let her alone in this, she’s crazy but she’s my crazy unnie and I love her! So I will not leave her alone on this, never! I’m with her until the end.

But anyways, our first day was wonderful because we already had all prepare! Before leaving our country we find a small house and a job in the known Subway store in Seoul locate in Yongsan Ku! And our house’s localization is in Seongdong-gu and thanks god it’s close enough to a bus station and to a subway station! It’s a small house as the kitchen is divide with the living room and we only have one bedroom and one bathroom but hey at least we have a place to sleep, right?

Well I think it's all for today! Oh wait! I didn’t tell you who is the famous male singer, did I? I will tell you that he’s from Super Junior, a very known male singers and my idols and unnie idols! I could be more happy for living in the same city as my idols and for living so close to them. But unlike my unnie I live in the real world and I know I will never know them. But hey I although I know this I will still support my unnie. She was always there for me after all.

Well that’s it for now! KOREA TREAT ME GOOD PLEASE!!

 Miya ^_^

 

JIHEE POV

 

So finally we arrive to Korea…. WEEEEEE SO HAPPY! no…no I’m not happy because Miya was all the way saying ‘Aish Jihee-ah you are so crazy…. aish Jihee don’t go there you will get hurt… Jihee this… Jihee that…‘ but at least after we get out the airport she was happy and forgot about my reason to come here… I didn’t tell you right? I’m here because I wanna help Donghae…. Yes girls start screaming because is the great LEE DONGHAE of SUPER JUNIOR! He lost his father and he is so sad and I just wanna help him because I know how he feels and how sad it is… I lost my best friend… I know it’s not the same situation but the feeling is the same…. missing him… feeling lonely…. I just know and that’s why I wanna help him… what you would do if you was in my situation? But lets focus on the point…. We are HERE! KOREA! Our journey begins now… and of course we already have jobs and home…. a small home but at least I don’t sleep on the streets and the price is good. The job is nice to it’s like McDonald’s but with sandwich…. so what could be wrong right? Well I have to go today is our first day so excited ^.^

Well KOREA PLEASE TREAT US GOOD! and let’s start my mission DONGHAE SMILE IS THE BEST ahahahahah cute name right?

With love, JiHee.