“So, what’s your choice?”

Alone

 

Fdb1G.jpg

 

 

“Yah, Jessica, are you alright?” Kahi asked the girl who just came back. She looks pale and sick, that made Kahi worry about her dongsaeng. “Yeah unnie, maybe it’s just too cold today. Don’t worry, I’m totally fine—”

 

Lie. What a liar, Jung Jessica.

 

What will happen if she’ll tell her what really happened back in the cubicle, will she believe her? Probably as what she knows of Kahi, she will laugh of these senseless, nonsense things. She’s not a religious person, or someone who takes a bit of ghostly things. Jessica quietly observes Kahi even before. She may look like she doesn’t care, but she actually takes notice and studying the people who have close relationship with her. Jessica takes knowledge of how someone tries to be close with her, and she knew that someone will do something not good if she’ll inject her attention to others.

 

 

The day seemingly passes by to Jessica. It was a different day, as she felt its way too cold compared to other days.  The latter is walking home when she sensed someone following her. She immediately put her hood on walked faster than before. She doesn’t know, but her sixth sense told her to do so. After sometime, she hid in a dark alley, not getting too far in the main street, to observe any unusual things. But everything is clear. What could that be?

 

 

/

 

 

“What are you doing here in the dark, miss?” A mysterious guy grabbed a hold of her wrist, not really tight, but tight enough not to let the girl go. “I suppose you’re hiding from something, or someone?” His statement made Jessica at lost. How could this unfamiliar guy know what she thinks of? “Let me go­—” She silently whispered. “No, Ms Jung, you have to help me—” The guy put a handkerchief in , making her inhale the sleeping chemical in it. He seemed to be professional in this, but why does he need the help of a useless, weak girl?

 

He dragged Jessica’s body more in to the dark alley. At the other side, a car was readied and she was laid down in the front seat, securing her with the seatbelt. The car zoomed off somewhere in the deepest part of unknown. Jessica is still in slumber, maybe because of the comfortable seat and sufficient heat that her body needs the most during winter times. The unknown man stopped off his car in an old house in the middle of somewhere, or must say in a forest after a two hour drive. The man carried Jessica inside the house and let her rest in a big, white bedroom

 

The next morning, Jessica woke up, her face bloated because of the warmness of the area. The latter seem to recognize she’s not in her own place, thanks to her keenness. Her eyes roamed inside the spacious room, and she saw a guy sitting on a side, probably observing her all these time. “Hello, Ms Jung… I have been waiting for you to wake up, how’s your sleep?” Jessica was puzzled, still don’t know if she should answer or just stay quiet. But the handsome man in front of her giving her signal through eyes that she should answer, or even just speak a word. “W-who are you?” A smirk formed in his face. “Don’t have to ask, I’m going to introduce myself and my real intention anyways—”

 

 

“I am Cho Kyuhyun, and you’re here in my place. Don’t bother escaping, because you will not. You can only go out, if I said so. After you helped me, you can freely go—” The man was cut off. “So, you want me to help you, by what? And how come you set the rules if you were the one asking for help?” Again, an evil smirk form on his lips. This time, he snapped his fingers and the huge door opened, revealing her mum, dad and sister in their worst situations; Her mum was full of bruises with her hands and feet tied up and with a large piece of cloth; her dad who almost look dead because of his bleeding face, body with his clothes torn off and tied and shut as her mum; and lastly, her sister, Krystal who was half in front of her.

 

“Now, would you accept my offer, or sacrifice them?”

 

“What do I have to do?” Kyuhyun smirked, as if he was sure of her answer. “I am just asking what I have to do to help you, I haven’t answered yet.”

 

“My twin sister is missing. But I reckon she’s dead. Every night here, in the mansion, all the servants said they saw her here, roaming around. But the problem is, we haven’t found her body—” “Do you think I’m some kind of detective? —” Jessica cut off Kyuhyun’s words. He walked near to her and whispered something in her ear that made her eyes grew in shock.

 

Jessica paused for a moment. She looked at her parents and felt nothing. It’s been years since she last saw them. Mostly, someone will feel bad if they saw their family in that state, but she felt nothing. Why would she help this guy just to save her family? Remember? They left her alone, they made her life miserable, she was an outcast, and a disgrace-to-be-considered in the family. Why would she help them? They weren’t there when she was fighting for her dignity, why would she help them for their lives? She struggled alone to live, why would she struggle to help them? What’s happening right now is totally absurd. She looked at her mum’s, dad’s and Krystal’s eyes; they were all pleading for her. But this was her chance to get revenge from them. She turned and saw Kyuhyun’s face. She stared at his eyes. He sent deep gaze over her.

 

 

So, what’s your choice?”

 

E4Efm.jpg

Please Comment and Subscribe ^^

E4Efm.jpg

Author's Corner

 

Hello guys, sorry I haven't been able to reply to your comments, and haven't said a word about my new story, Alone. I have this long time ago, but with different names. (I wrote this story, about 6 pages for my class.) So basically, I alr have the plan for this. I'm very thankful for your given support for my newest story, and I hope, you'll give more support in the future ^^ Thank you!

E4Efm.jpg