This is how Hankyung learned Korean and so much more…

This is how Hankyung learned Korean and so much more…

 

 

This is how Hankyung learned Korean and so much more..

 

In front of the laptop..(12th floor)

("As he leaned closer to Heechul's neck, the older boy pushed him away but he was stronger.
Heechul looking so helpless in all ways was surprisingly seductive to him.

He had never seen Heechul looked so beautiful this way before. Everybody knows that Kim Heechul is beautiful but they've never seen him that way. He’d be the only one who can witness such beauty.

He can feel Heechul's hands sweating and shivering mildly..")

..[Silence]...

….

……

"WHY DID YOU STOP READING??"
A pillow came flying from behind and hit his head.


"OUCH! Hyung what is this?? Why am i reading this to you??"


"JUST CONTINUE READING!!"

“Fine!”

("Hankyung fell over Heechul in the bed while trying to lean over again. Hankyung felt so lucky because this time his prisoner can't push him away nor escape his grip.

He Heechul's neck. A moan escaped the older’s lips.

He can feel Heechul weakening under him. This was his opportunity...")

... [Then again, silence]...

…….

………….

……………………..


"WHY DID YOU STOP AGAIN?!"


An object hit his head again but this time it’s harder.


"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHOUCH!..." He picked up the object that was thrown at him.

"YAH! Why did you throw your shoe at me??"


"UHHHHMMMM….Let’s see….MAYBE IT’SBECAUSE YOU STOPPED READING AGAIN?!"


"This is weird!"


"FINE THEN STOP!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!"


"But..." Many objects came flying towards him. Luckily he dodges some but most of the items had hit him. Hard.


"FINE I'LL CONTINUE READING JUST STOP THROWING THINGS AT ME!!"

The boy looked at the laptop again.

("..to mark his property.

He moved slowly upwards. He stopped as his mouth was aligned with Heechul's ear.

"You made me wait for so long now it's the time to take my rightful prize," he whispered.

Heechul swallowed a little saliva as those words escaped Hankyung's mouth. “Hannie please stop this..I..I can’t..”

Hankyung's hands started to travel the sides of Heechul’s slender body. “You can’t what, Chul-ah?” He reached older’s zipper and started ping it.

“You kiss Sungmin, Henry, and Siwon and you tell me you can’t do this..”

“No! Please stop, Hannie. I…I…”)


The younger boy stopped reading and stood up.


"HEY!! W..w..Where are you going??"


The older boy stood up as well but to his surprise the younger boy was walking towards him.
"Why did you stop reading?? Why are y..y...YAH!” Before the older boy could finish his sentence the younger boy grabbed his thin waist and small wrist.

"Now I know why I’m reading that hyung."

The older blushed immensely. He tried to avoid eye contact with the younger.

"WHAT? Don't get me wrong! I was just helping you study….uhhhh… Korean? Yeah that's it! That’s what I’m trying to do…"

“Ohh.. is that you’re way of teaching Korean, hyung?...

-Yes!” shouted the scared Heechul.

 “Making me read fan fiction with me and you in it having s….

-STOP!  Now Hannie let me go!” Heechul kept on struggling.

“Why? I’m enjoying this. Why stop now?”  Hankyung smirked as evil ways of enjoying this night with his “prisoner” popped up in his sinister mind. His hands are now dangerously close to Heechul’s crotch.

“No, Hannie I’m just trying to help.” Heechul can see lust in the eyes of the other.


"If you say so hyung, I trust you." Hankyung continued where he left off.

That night all the others could here was Heechul's screams. The members were scared because they can't distinguish whether those screams are out of pleasure or pain.

--------------

Earlier…(the rest of super junior stayed in the 11th floor)

“OOOOHHHHH..Heechul hyung is nice.” Ryeowook happily stated. Everyone looked at him with pity. “What? Isn’t Heechul hyung teaching Hangeng hyung Korean?”

Everyone stayed in the living room either sitting on the sofas or at the floor.

“Uhhmmm..Wookie that’s not what Heechul hyung originally planned.” stated a now worried Hyukjae.

“What? I don’t get it..” Ryeowook pouted. 

“Uhh…

Loud moans and desperate cries can be heard from the 12th floor.

“NO! HANNIE DON’T BE CORRUPTED!” Leeteuk stood up shouting.  All 11 pairs of eyes looked at him. Everyone burst out laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

“STOP LAUGHING! It’s not a laughing matter. Another one of my babies is losing his innocence.” cried a now devastated Leeteuk.

“Hyung…you know that it’s meant to happen, right?” Kyuhyun replied nonchalantly.

“Kyu.. Don’t!” Sungmin half-shouted at his boyfriend.

“YOOOUUUU! YAH, maknae...” Leeteuk didn’t get to finish his remark as a muscular arm made its way around his waist.

“Baby, don’t mind them. Let’s just corrupt ourselves instead.” Leeteuk glared at Kangin but since Kangin is immune, he just took the “umma” and went to their own sanctuary. :”>

 

 

 

~THE END~