Wedding Dress

His Mistakes, My Mistakes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jnm7h-DP0w

--------------

“Are you serious?” he asked the woman who sat in front of her, she bit her lips in quandary, deliberately playing with the sheer white fabric of her veil. “Why are you asking such question at this time?” she asked back, he looked at the watch and become stupefied.

 

15 minutes before the ceremony…

 

“Who told you about that? Hanin? Sangmi?” she looked at him, he can recognizes sadness clearly from her eyes. “Hanin… She got drunk last week and told me all about it,” he calmly explained, didn’t want the girl in front of him to vent her anger nor anything to the said girl. “That stupid girl…” she mumbled “But was that right?” he asked again

 

You love me?” he repeated the question again.

 

The tone he used was not the usual, teasing tone which he always use when they used to play around. His voice was changing too, deeper than the last time she hear it at the airport 3 years ago before his departure to States.

“It’s just… It’s in the past…” she laughed softly, but he captured it as a bitter laugh instead. “Did he know?”

Both of them fell silent as he asked about him, the man that she’s going to marry…

She shook her head, “Really?” she sighed, “He didn’t know about this…”

“Why you didn’t tell me that you’re serious about your feelings?!” he ruffled his air and once again glanced at his watch.

 

10 minutes…

 

“I did!! But you’ve never took my words seriously!!” she hissed, putting the wedding bouquet she’s been holding on to the table and stand up, “Remember that day when you’re about to go to France?”

His face fell, of course he remembered that day clearly as it was just happen yesterday.

 

She was crying along with his mom, he stood in front them and smiled softly, “I’ll be back soon~ So please don’t cry…”

“Take care lil bro… If there’s something bothering you, just tell me,” he looked up to see his Hyung, patting his head lightly and grinned. “Yaah! I’m not a kid anymore! Don’t pat up my head like that!!”

His Hyung chuckled and held up his hands, “Alright alright~”

“Just please watch this crybaby for me, she’ll be missing me too much,” he laughed and hugged her, “I’m not a crybaby!”

“Leave it to me lil bro.” his Hyung smiled.

“Yaaaah!! You’re not going to say anything to your friends over here?” Chen and Xiumin mocked him, he laughed and strode to their direction. Crushing them on a bro hug and smiled, “See you guys in 5 years,” he smiled, Chen and Xiumin grinned.

“Looks like she have something to say to you,” Xiumin raised his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulder to her direction, he laughed and gave them the last high-five.

“What’s wrong? Stop crying!!” he cupped her face and wiped the tears away from her eyes, “Don’t go~” she whines and stomped her feet like a little kid, he laughed again and pulled her into a hug.

“5 years isn’t a long time right?” she sobbed and shook her head, “Hey…” she looked at him and suppress a smile, “I love you…”

 

He looked at her apologetically, “And now you say I was never serious about my feelings…” she crossed her hand and chuckled dryly, “But why him? All of the guys we know why it have to be him?” he asked, his fist clenched on his sides.

“Because he always been my side when you’re not…” her eyes glistened, silence took over them as he can’t look anywhere but into her eyes.

 

5 minutes…

 

“Sorry… I have to go now… Just…” she walked to the door but he quickly grabs her wrist and pulled her into a kiss. Her eyes widened the moment his lips touch hers but she didn’t pulled back immediately, she closed her eyes and let him circling his hand around her waist, softly continues the kiss.

She pushed him off when someone knocked on her waiting room, “Yes? Come in!” the door opened and Sangmi’s head peeked in, “Dear? The ceremony is about to start and we need you outside quick… Oh hey…” Sangmi’s eyes widened a bit as she saw him beside her, “Okay Sangmi, I’m about to go outside by the way…” she smiled and takes her wedding bouquet.

“Wait…” he grab her wrist again before she go, “I’m sorry about the kiss… And I’m sorry I’ve never answer to your feelings…”

 

“But I love you Park Gayoung.”

 

Her eyes widened, he let out a bitter smile before he let go off her wrist, “And congratulations on your wedding…”

 

The Ceremony…

 

She walked slowly along with her arm hooked into her father’s, it’s just few more steps into the altar and she saw him, the man he’s going to marry, looking at her lovingly and seemed awe-struck upon seeing her in the white wedding dress.

Memories suddenly rushed back in her heads, she finally reaches the altar and her father kindly gave her hand into him, “I trust her to you,”

“Sure Mr. Park,” the tall guy smiled softly and led her, the pastor smiled.

 

“Let’s begin this beautiful ceremony,” he smiled at the couple in front and starts reading the vow.

“I, Do Youngsoo, take you, Park Gayoung, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life,”

 

She looked into his eyes and opened , “I…” but no words coming after it, she looked into Youngsoo’s eyes in panic, “I…”

Youngsoo smiled softly and cupped her cheeks, “Don’t push yourself Gayoung aaah… I know you still have feelings for him,”

People start murmuring as she didn’t continue the vow, tears sliding down her face, “Oppa… You know?”

Youngsoo sighed and then grinned, “Of course I do, although I guess that you didn’t have feelings for him when you received my proposal.”

“Youngsoo Oppa I’m sorry…” she cried, Youngsoo looked back to see his brother already stood up and pulled Gayoung into his arms.
 

“Kyungsoo…”

 

Youngsoo smiled bitterly and patted his brother’s shoulder, “You’ve better treat her good or else I’m going to snatch her back.”

“I’m so sorry Hyung…” Kyungsoo’s eyes glistened but he quickly wiped his eyes and pulled Gayoung down the altar.

“Just go,” he waved and with that, Kyungsoo pulled Gayoung along with him and exited the ceremony hall.

“My stupid little brother…” Youngsoo just shook his head as he watched them run, but secretly, a little tear slipped away from his eyes.

 

 

“Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo stop!!” Gayoung yanked her hands away as they arrived on the streets, pedestrians were looking at them as they attract attention, with his tuxedo and of course her wedding gown, it’s hard not to look at them especially in the streets full of people.

“I love you Park Gayoung.” Kyungsoo hugged her and leaned his forehead on hers, “I love you… I love you… I love you…” he repeats it over and over as tears strolled down on his cheeks, she cupped his face with her hands and pulled him into a soft kiss.

She kissed his lips softly and circled her arms around his neck, ignoring the whistles and cheers from the pedestrians and then looking at his eyes.

 

“I love you too Do Kyungsoo… I still love you and I’ll always do…”

----------

lol what is this... i don't know what have i wrote *bangs head to desk*

this is special for my friend jayded !! she's the OC along with Do Youngsoo~ for the models of Do Youngsoo... i'll leave it up for you guys to imagine how he looks 8> but for sure, he's the older-manlier version of Kyungsoo!! XD

and so sorry if the story is confusing because it's been a long time I write something like this ;w; but i hope you guys enjoy <3