Chapter 1

All Day Long

flight number 009ZEA had landed succesfully ... Passengers will using gate 2.

“Hyung... I’m hungry...”Suddenly, an expected whimper from the giant baby.

“What do you wanna eat?” 

“I can choose? *u* ”

“Ofc. I’ll go buy it for you :)

“Yeay! Let’s go together then hyung!” the giant baby exclaiming happily.

“Hey, but no ice cream, or any icey drink!” shout the caring Leader.

“Aye aye captain!”  the oldest answered.

“I’ll go with them! I’m bringing Taehun! ” declared HeeCheol.

 

KwangHee’s POV

"Omo omona.. I can't believe I'm finally home!! Miss the kids so muchh!!! I'll kiss them one by one once arrived. (Ofc longest kiss for Siwannie) kekeke.." I thought as I start checking all of my belongings before leaving my seat. I'm sooooo happy today!! It's feels so damn good to comeback home!! No burning sunshine anymore, and ofc I can use my makeup again.

But the best part of all is now I can comeback to my Siwannie. Only God know how much I missed him and kept dreaming about him in every night. It's only about 2 month I stayed in Africa, but it's feels like a years!! Or maybe THOUSAND YEARS!! T^T

 

It's not that I don't like being stayed in Africa, I like the kids! They're so cute and staying at jungle was very interesting! But... *sigh*

SiWan ah... Do you miss me too? Were you dream about me too?? Wait for me SiWan, I'll be there soon...

JunYoung’s POV

“Hyung… I’m bored..” another whines from the real baby.

“ME TOO!!” the another hyper baby.

 

I smiled cause their cute whines, and ruffles their hair.

 

“If you’re bored then why you didn’t join Kevin hyung and Hyungshik?”

“Join them?” “And leaving hyung alone here?” “NO~”

I chuckled at their responses. 

“KwangHee hyung will be here soon. Just wait k?”

“Ehm.” *both nodded*

“But, anyway why SiWan hyung still haven’t arrived?”

“Yea! KwangHee hyung must be very sad if he didn’t see SiWan hyung when arrived.”

“Isn’t SiWan hyung kinda too much this time?” suddenly Dongjun sounds pissed off.

“But he had always been like this...”

“But still, KwangHee hyung has gone for 2 months this time. And he’s not taking a holiday or trip at AFRICA, he got sun burns and ect…”

“Maybe SiWan hyung got traffic jam.” I tried to help SiWan. But Dongjun is right, SiWan must be here at the moment or KwangHee will be very sad.

 

I had to call him.

 

“Ehm, Junyoung ah? Wae?”

“Where are you hyung? Aren’t you going to pick up KwangHee?”

“Do I must pick him up too? 7 guys doesn’t enough to welcome him?” Damn, that’s the most annoying tone I’ve ever heard from SiWan. Sometimes this hyung just hold his pride too high. I feel pity for KwangHee.

“Hyung..”

“Okay okay. I’m still on M-nxt now, I’ll rushing to there when I’m done. Bye.”

“Bye.” *sigh* *turned back*

 

“Oh, HeeCheol ah. Did you buy me drink?” lame question, I know.

“What did SiWan hyung said this time?” HeeCheol stands infront of me and asked with his merciless tone.

“He just finished his schedules, he said he’ll be rushing to here.”

“ that. I bet he’ll just sleep at dorm and say he had too tired to pick up KwangHee hyung.”

“Watch out your words HeeCheol.” I warned him then hear a sigh from 1,2, or 3 people, I’m sure that must be the magnae lines. God, SiWan just simply really disappointing this time.

 

 

HeeCheol’s POV

 

SiWan hyung is no joke this time. I’ve been enduring all the time, and I can’t tolerate it now. Altough fans sometimes seeing us together, I just can say sorry for that. I  just trying to steal some of his fame, not much than that.

I’m tired seeing try-to-smile-and-be-strong smiles from KwangHee everytime SiWan pushing him away or such. I can’t figure out why SiWan must be that cold towards KwangHee hyung, push and pulling KwangHee hyung everytime he want. I also don’t understand why KwangHee hyung just can’t stop loving SiWan. It’s not that I’m jealous, KwangHee hyung love all of us, but there’s something different with his love to SiWan. Seeing the rejections from SiWan is so damn pissed me off, can’t you appreciate KwangHee’s love for you? All you care is just your pride. Tch~ If I was him, if only KwangHee hyung love me that much too…

 

Tch~ Hell wake up HeeCheol! You just getting into argues with KwangHee in like EVERY time, no matter how good your relationship you still doesn’t deserve KwangHee hyung’s love.

 

“Look!! They’re here!! Koreans and Africans people, KwangHee hyung must be there!” MinWoo exclaimed as pointing to gate 2. 

“C’mon Cheol-ah. What are you waiting for?” TaeHun said and tapped my shoulder.

“Ooh.. Geurae.”

 

KwangHee’s POV

 

I walked through the security with my luggage and I hear familiar voices were calling my name. I saw ZE:A member was a few meters from me and I start to disbelieve what I see. “They’re all here to pick me up? How sweet……. >,<” I thought as I runs to them and…

 

“Aedeul-ah!!!!” I spread my arms expecting to get hugged by all members but, I feel nobody’s hug. They’re looking at me strangely, and seems like they’re analyzing me.

“Are you really uri KwangHee hyung?” HyungShik asked me with his puppy confused eyes.

“YEA!! OF COURESEE I AM!!” I just let out my high tone voices now, answering the confused HyungShik.

“KWANGHEE HYUNGGGG~” HyungShik hugged me and I can feel the others member hugs too. My eyes was kinda teary somehow…

“Hyung…” the magnae line is still hugging me tight and I can feel MinWoo’s tear dropping on my shirt.

“Why crying Minwoo-ya??” 

“It must be hard for you hyung, isn’t it? It was hard for us too. Our dorm was so quite and..”

“Alright alright. I’m here now, see? I’m comeback to bothering you guys again!!! Kekeke~”

I patted MinWoo’s head as I’m releasing their hug and give them my half moon eye smile.

“WOAH~ by the way you sure need more foundation KwangHee…” HyungShik snapped.

“What?! O_o”

“Yeah hyung! You got really tanned. That’s why we can’t recognize you at first.”

“Am I really that bad now..?”

 

HeeCheol’s POV

 

“Am I really that bad now?” pout curved on hyung’s lips.

I can hear disappointment from KwangHee’s words. Of course no Hyung! Phabo, don’t need to listen to babies… You’re still beautiful no matter what happens, face changes but heart don’t.

“You’re not that bad hyung! You’re still a diva of ZE:A no matter what.”

“Really? Thanks TaeHun-ah ^^!” KwangHee eye’s sparkles again just by that and TaeHun got his cheek pinched. That guy should be me, why I didn’t say anything?

 

“Glad you had back hyung…” JunYoung give a brotherly hug to KwangHee, and I just froze besides them. I put a sigh then I feel someone is hugging me.

“Miss having argues with you HeeCheol-ah…”

“Ne??”  

“Nothing. Kekeke~ LET’S GO HOME!!” He released his hug and pulled my hand along with him. And again, I just stood there, smiled slightly and keep my arrogant prince image.

“I’ll help you with that hyung.”

“Ohh, gomawo~” he pinched my cheek and as he passed his luggage to me.

Somehow I feel blessed with his warm touch, don’t know why.