1/1

What ever it takes

 

Kim Jongin, his name was known all through out the school. His dark skin, plump lips and stern stare made it hard for him not to go un-noticed but the reason he was so well known was the way he danced, they call him 'the dancing price' everyone that watches him dance become hypnotized as he moves his hips in time with the music. Girls wanted him and guys wanted to be him. 

 

Do Kyungsoo, his name isn't as known as Jongins. The simple reason is being that he's a nerd, well that was what people have labeled him as anyway. Only because of his big doe eyes which were hidden behind thick glasses, and his head was always inside a book, nobody spared to give him a second look which was sad because he has talent.

 

He sings.

 

One day Jongin was walking towards the dance studio, when he suddenly heard a voice, a beautiful voice in fact which was coming from the music room. Slowly, Jongin crept towards the door slightly a jar and peeped through. His eyes widened as he saw the male that was singing, and his heart begun to quicken.  

 

'I lost my mind, neoreul cheoeummannasseulttae neo hanappaego modeungeoseun get in slow motion

naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon.' 

 

Through out the day, all he could think about was the boy singing the most beautiful lyrics he had ever heard.

 

-that same scene but through Kyungsoo-

 

 

Kyungsoo wonders towards the music room like he does every week and writes down lyrics for his new song. His inspiration for this song was the heart throb of the school. Kim Jongin. Ever since last years school show case he can't seem to keep his mind off the boy, last years was the first time Kyungsoo had seen Jongin and from that moment he was hooked. So every time he was free he would walk into the room and write all the feelings he had towards him, he was good with words he knew how to describe the way one moves with music, how the summer is seen through the eyes of people. It was like a super power, but really lame.

 

A few weeks later Jongin would find himself hidden behind boxes near the music room just listening to the boy sing, he found out his name was Kyungsoo, a perfect name for him Jongin thought. Today he thought it would be a good time to formally introduce himself.

 

"You sing every well" Jongin began as he saw (and heard) the boy scream to high heavens, the boy had lungs on him and that was certain "w-w-what a-are you d-do-doing here?!" Kyungsoo stuttered moving back towards the chairs before tripping backwards on one of them "I'm going to hurt you Kyungsoo-iss" Jongin calmly replied offering his hand to help Kyungsoo up who graceful declined "How do you...?" "I have eyes and ears every where Kyungsoo-iss, of course I would know your name" Kyungsoo still surprised the dancing prince himself was talking to the reject of the school. How irrontic.

"Thank you for the compliment, but I need-" "wait" Jongin stopped Kyungsoo before he walked out "I would like to use yo- I mean want you to sing for me- like for this years show case- as in I dance and you sing- but togeth- ugh! I'm not good with words" Jongin looked down the floor feeling a slight blush on his cheek "I-I-I can't but I can record my voice and you dance to that, how bout it?" Kyungsoo asked, he didn't want sing infront of the whole school no way. "Sounds good"

 

So for the next few months they were working on Jongins show case, this was one of the most important because there were people from SMENT and were looking for a new face, Jongin had always wanted to be a famous dancer. As they worked together, they had become more close and neither knew that they were falling in love.

 

"Kyungsoo hyung!" the show case was the next day and Kyungsoo had just finished editing his song waiting for Jongin's opinion "It's amazing, I really wished you would preform with me" Jongin commented as his hand brushed Kyungsoos "You I can't, its so scary all those eyes looking at you I'd probably faint" He chuckled making Jongin pout "Words are the only way I know how to express myself, but I could never get up on stage and sing them" Jongin look up at Kyungsoo "We're like opposites, I dance because I'm not every good at expressing myself with words..." He took a deep breath before continuing "but for you, I'm willing to make an effort" "Jon-" "Please, let me finish. Kyungsoo your song makes my heart beat so fast, your voice makes me smile every time you call out to me. Your smile...Hyung I've died so many times just seeing it today. I've never felt like this and I'm being rather bold in saying this but I'm sure, so sure that I'm in love with you. Love me too" Jongin was now holding Kyungsoos hands his eyes pleading to him.

"Jongin, you are the most craziest person I've ever meant. Just confessing to someone out of the blue! You're insane!" A slow smile crept into Kyungsoo's lips as he continued "but if you didn't say those words I wouldn't tell you that I love you too. This song was is your song, every word is what I feel for you" Kyungsoo closed the gap between them.

 

Jongin preformed at the show case the next day, and to his happiness he had Kyungsoo by his side singing only to him as Jongin danced only for Kyungsoo. They were both offered a contract with SMENT which they both took with both hands. And became the best Duo in history KaisooEXO. 

 

A/N: yeah well that turned out like nothing I was meant to write OTL.

I hoped you liked it, sorry for spelling mistakes didn't pro-read and I'm a bit rusty with my writing ;u;

thank you for reading 

PEACE AND LOVE - EXOticVIP <3