L's revenge

I FELL IN LOVE WITH HER?!

L'S POV

GAME ON! but first i'm gonna get my sweet revenge on suzy, min since they are both driving me insame. HELLO?! i'm kim myungsoo L the most handsome kingka in seoul's university!

i'm gonna find out your secret bae sooji suzy so you better watch that back of yours. i'm gonna find min first! "gyu hyung where does min stay?"i asked "why? is the great L getting his revenge on suzy? remeber the last time you tried to get revenge on suzy?" gyu hyung tease. "hyung, i was 12 what could u expect?" i winned "suzy was 10 then and she easily ade your revenge attempt a failure" he teased!

"don't remind me!"

FLASHBACK

in seouls elementary

i was walking out of class getting ready to do opperation: get revenge on suzy! well what i was planning to do will make her angry. i stole her diary while my parents and i were visiting her and her family last saturday. i crept in her room without anyone seeing me and stole her precious dairy! i plan to read it infront of the whole school during lunch, which is now, to embarrassed her. i havent read it yet and i bet it'd filled with dear diary thingy.

"attention everyone! i'm gonna read sooji's diary for all you to hear as revenge!" i yelled as i open the first page. without reading it first i read "dear diary, today myungsoo sore looser cried because i poured ice cube s in his sweater! he even wet his pants when i scared him with a mask... " the whole school burst out laughing not at suzy but at me

"yes i know hyung i should have read the diary before reading it out loud!" i yelled as gyu laughed until u can't see his eyed wait since when were we able to see his eyes anyway!

"but this time it's gonna be different hyung...you got to help me!" i pleaded while using puppy dog eyes."ya stop with thoes eyes! eww! ok fine i'll help u! her address is xxx"

i wrote it down before dragging sunggyu with me to go get information for my revenge!

fianally after our clueless leader stare at all the diffeent address we finally found min's house! gyu hyungs's eyes are so small no wonder he cant see the address clearly!

"oh hello! who are you two handsome boys looking for?" a middle age lady greeted us. "min!' i replied short but sweet! "min! some boys are looking for u!"the lady said as min ran down the stairs.

dissapointment was shown in her face when she saw us" how did u get my address and what do u want?" she asked coldly "well first i got your address from gyu hyung but i don' know where her get it i guess he must have stalked u home and second i really want to make up to suzy so i wanted to get to know her better!" i lied smoothly" u want to know her weekness so you can get revenge right?" is she a mind reader or something"n-no w-why would we do that?" i asked obviously stammering "bad liar!" she said and slam the door at our faces while gyu hyung just laughed at me!

"ya hyung ! don't laugh! where did u get her address from?!" i scolded!

his eyes widened well not exactly but still...and then he ran so he did stalk her home.

i made my way home to ask my mum since she knows suzy's mum

"mum! i'm home! oh and can i ask u something?!" i yelled as my mum came down of the stairs. "what is it myungie?" she asked "mum i told u 101 times not to call me myungie!!!!" i said as she chuckled "its about suzy i want to know what she is allergic too?" i said as she stared at me weirdly. ' i want to make it up to her for yelling at her" she nodded as she told me a list of things that suzy can't be near.

L's notebook

1) frogs

2) toads

that's all! frogs hmm! are you thinking of what i'm thinking~

SUZY'S POV

i got home and sat down to have dinner with my parents. my mum's cooking is always the best!

" i found a job to pay for college!" i happily told them. my parent smilled and asked me what kind of job i got "well i'm going to be nam woohyun's maid. the pay is great!" my parents warned me about protecting myself and all that before i went to bed.

from min:-)

hey guess who came to my house and asked for your weeknesses!><

well if its my weeknessthen i can only think of myungsoo and myungsoo's fangirls

from suzy^^

i'm guessimg Looser or his fangals!

from min:-)

u got it! Looser came over with small eyes and they are out for revenge! watch your back girl!

she warned such a caring bestie i have here but also naggy

from suzy ^^

i have nothing to worry about remeber his last revenge! LOL

from min:-)

but he seem serious this time!

ok now she's being naggy...

phone conversation

purple-suzy

cyan-min


"hey! he has infinite as back up now"

"so !? u cam protect me! wait how did they get your address?"

"according to Looser, small eyes stalk me"

"ooooh someone's got a fanboy!!!

" ya... u have tons of em! so have u met your employer!"

" ya its NAM WOOHYUN i'm his personal maid!!!!"

" wow!! congrats! just don't let Looser and his crew find out about u working as a maid! got to go byeee!"

"byeeee!"


"meonghani bakkeul barabodaga durum gamuen che..." woohyun's time played and i woke up instantly just by hearing his sweet voice!

 i got up do whatever i have do before heading down for breakfast.

after breakfast. i gave my parents a peck on their cheeks before running off to school.

i was hoping that school would end as soon as possible so i can go see woohyun.

as i place my bag down on my chairs as me and min chatted L came in... with a box. he walked over to my bag, open it and dump a FROG in before ziping it up and sitting down next to me...

i quickly sat down open my bag right infront of him  as the frog hop out and onto L's face. i laughednd the whole class who happen to see L put the frog in my bag laughed along. "another.... failed...revenge" i managed to say in between laughter.


hey guys! thanks for all your comments and this is actually my update for staurday which is tomorrow as i'd be out for the whole day so no update. i'll resume the update on sunday

woohyun will appear in my next update...

subscribe, comment to my story!