Take My Hand

For Rina

 It's mid-spring, you smile as you sit down on a cool bench and look up at the sky. The trees were blossoming, the birds were singing, and the children were back on the playground. This is the type of scenary you loved the most. It was beautiful in every way and you couldn't deny it. A little ball rolled up to your left foot and you looked over. 

 
"Noona, can you please throw the ball over?" said a little boy.
 
You smiled at the little boy and threw it over to him, however you almost hit him in the head. You cringed and said, "Ah! Mianhae!" 
 
"Jaewan-ah! Ppalli wa!" another little kid said. "Coming!" he replied.
 
The little boy laughed, shook his head and said, "Kamsahamnida Noona!" 
 
He was very cute, dark brown round eyes, little bit of messy hair from all the running around but you could tell it was a mushroom cut.
 
"You have terrible aim." a soft voice from behind said.
 
You turned around but he ducked, "Yah.. Gongchan-sshi... I know that's you."
 
He popped up and your faces were about five inches anyway from eachother. "Gongchan-sshi? Yah? Aren't you talking informally? You're suppose to call me Oppa." he smiled and then winked at you.
 
"How about Hyung." you said and then he frown. "Ahjusshi?" 
 
He laughed then walked around and sat next to you. "You're making me old." He pouted with unnecessary aegyo.
 
"Harabeoji, okay?" you replied.
 
He started tickling you to almost no end, "Harabeoji?! Are you kidding!"
 
"Yah! Chan-ah, stop!" you couldn't stop laughing.
 
He stopped and your foreheads were touching each others, "Try.. namja-chinguu." He laughed softly and then smiled. You adored his laugh, and loved the fact that his smile was meant for only you. He then kissed your nose ever so softly, you blushed and nodded and said, "Araseo.."
 
You always find yourself lost in his eyes, they were beautiful. He touched your cheek and you felt his cold fingers run down to your chin and then he poked your nose. "You're warm, don't be thinking naughty things now." he jokingly said. 
 
You rolled your eyes, pushed him to the other side of the bench then crossed your arms and looked away. After a few moments of silence, you suddenly feel a little hand grab your right hand and you looked up. "Jaewan? What are you doing?" He then grabbed Gongchan's left hand and put it over yours. 
 
"Noona.. Hyung.. don't fight jeh-bahl." begged Jaewan as he frowned. You hardly knew the boy, but you loved kids and gave in to his sweetness. 
 
You softly smiled and said, "Fine, Noona and Gongchan-Oppa won't fight." Jaewan smiled brightly, "Yay!" 
 
"Cute kid.." Gongchan said and you nodded as you agreed.
 
The three of you just smiled at eachother.




--------------------------------------------
Yes it`s quite short, I just wanted to quickly write something for my friend LOL 

Glossary :D
Mianhae - sorry
Kamsahamnida - thank you!
Ppalli-wa - Hurry, come! 
Harabeoji - Grandfather
namja-chinguu - boyfriend
Araseo - I understand or Okay
jeh-bahl - please