[ Chapter 2 ]

just a normal school life?!

 

[ Chapter 2 ]
 

-Monday, at lunch-

It was lunch time and you and your friend Minyoung searched a good table to sit at with your food in your hands. “Unnie~”, Minyoung started and looked at you with her famous puppy eyes, “every table is already given! What can we do now?” You sighed and looked around. It can't be that you wouldn't find two seats anywhere, there must be a table where not many people sit on so you two could join.

Searching for your table you didn't realised that Jonghwan called you, he was sitting on a table with someone else, you didn't know who it was, and waved. You grinned as you found him and grabbed your best friends arm, dragging her behind you to the table.

Jonghwan, can we sit here?”, you asked him and smiled your angel-like smile. He nodded and pointed at the boy next to him. “Sure! This is Hyukjin, an old friend of me! Unbelievable, I never thought I would see him again when I left our old city and now he sits here, next to me!” Jonghwan said happily, looking up at you and then at Minyoung. “Oh, and Minyoung is here too! Hyukjin, that are Haena and Minyoung, they're in my new class” Jonghwan told his old friend with an eye-smile. Hyukjin nodded and laughed a bit, while you and Minyoung sat down on the table and placed your plates on it. “I know who they are, everyone does. Haena is dating the kingka Niel, right?” he looked at you and you nodded a bit shyly.
You're dating Niel for a while now but you still aren't used to everyone knowing you, because before you two started dating no one knew you and now the whole school, even every single teacher, knows you. You didn't really knew if you should like that or not, 'cause honestly you liked it when no one knew you.

Neh, I am... I didn't though it makes me that popular tho~”, you said and chuckled. Yes, it was a lie, because you did knew it before, but you didn't wanted to seem like you're only dating him cause he's a kingka, that never were your reason. Only Minyoung knew the real reason and that was enough for you, not everyone needs to know your secrets.

Is Niel the guy who kept staring at you in class?”, Jonghwan asked you and made you blush. Niel staring at you? You never watched him in class since he sits behind you, but does he watch you? You can't really imagine that, he's way too cool to do that.. right?
“He's staring at me? I can't imagine that~ But I can introduce him to you later so you can tell if he does or not!”, you said and smiled again. Jonghwan nodded and shrugged. “Sure~” And with that he went back to eating his food and also you and Minyoung started eating it again.

Afterwards you four talked a bit about god and the world, most of the time it were just useless . Though, you really did like it, it was funny. And you saw that also Minyoung seemed to have a lot of fun, which honestly doesn't happen often when other boys are around. Always when Niel was with you she seemed bored, it made you happy that she were so talk active today.

But you wondered what was different. Maybe she likes Jonghwan or Hyukjin? Well, that would be like the first time she likes someone, even though she already dated some guys, she never really liked anyone. She's just like you, when someone confess you both can't be so mean and tell them you don't like them, so it always ends up with dating for a few weeks before the guy breaks up then. Niel was the first person you really liked and that's why you didn't wanted him to break up, neither you wanted to break up with him. You really did like him, and he really did like you. At least that's what he always tells you.

 

 

-After lunch-

 

You still had to introduce Jonghwan to Niel, but sadly you didn't knew where he was. You had search him everywhere he could be, even at those places you never liked to go to, where he always meets his friends. But he wasn't there, only his friends were and even they didn't knew where he was.
So you gave up and ended up sitting in your classroom and talking to Jonghwan and Minyoung, but you kept looking at the door to see if Niel finally arrives. You worried a bit, normally you two always met up after eating and now he didn't even message you where he is. But you didn't wanted to seem like a girl that doesn't trust her boyfriend enough so you didn't text him and ask him where he was, you just waited for him.

Niel still didn't messaged you, Unnie?”, Minyoung whispered to you. You looked at her and tilted your head. “Neh..How do you know I wait for that?”, you asked. She chuckled. “I'm your best friend, pabo! I can see if you are worried and what you think about~” she explained with a huge grin on her face which made you laugh.
Just when the school bell rang to start the class Niel finally came in the classroom, after him one of his friends, Changhyun. You looked to him and smiled widely, waving him to you. Niel quickly came over to you and pecked your lips. “Hey babe, sorry that we couldn't meet, Ricky had some problems with a guy and I had to help him~”, he apologized and made puppy eyes, he knew you never could be mad at him when he made them. You chuckled and shook your head. “It's okay~ I showed Jonghwan the school in that time, but you need to have free time today for me then!” you said with a bright smile and your face which made him laugh.

Sure, after soccer? I'll message you when I am done and come over to you then?” you nodded and smiled. That was perfect time, cause soccer never ends before 5pm and you and Minyoung wanted to go shopping today too, but Minyoung had to be home at 5pm today because her mother had to work in the evening and they can't let her little brother alone. “Neh, sounds good~”

Minyoung next to you faked a little cough. “Didn't you forgot something Unnie?”, she said to you and pointed with her head to Jonghwan. Oh right, you almost forgot to introduce them. “Ah neh~ Niel, you know Jonghwan, our new classmate, right? Jonghwan, that's Niel, my boyfriend” you introduced them with a smile and Jonghwan nodded. “Annyeong Niel, nice to meet you” he said, smiling as always and holding out a hand to Niel. But your boyfriend didn't shook hand with Jonghwan, he just glared at him and mean. “Yeah, hello.” Before he went to his place, dragging a confused Ricky with him.

Okay, what was that?”, Minyoung asked confused. You shrugged and looked after Niel for a short time before looking to your neighbours again. “Hm, maybe he has a bad day today~ But he isn't normally like this, you will get to talk to him another time for sure, Jonghwan”, you said and smiled to him while he just nodded. “Neh, sure.”

 




-------------
I know, bored as a c:
But well.. the next chapters will be better! And sorry for not updating for so long... I had no idea what to write and were busy >>
But I try to update more now, I promise c:
Happy new year to everyone~ <3