Married Young Couple

[One Shot Compilation] Kyuhyun Couple

“Why did you agree to the marriage?” the boy asked.

“It might be grandpa’s last will,” the girl didn’t dare to look into the boy’s eyes.

“Look at me!  It’s an important matter, how could you decide it so easily?” the boy said in rage.

“I… I… don’t want to disappoint grandpa,” the girl still looked at the ground.

“I’ll object the marriage!” the boy shouted.

“Please oppa, I don’t want to make grandpa worry,” the girl begged.

“So you will marry whomever he asks to?” the boy clinched his teeth.

“Ye-yes,” the girl spoke carefully.

“You really don’t mind with this marriage?” he asked again.

“I don’t mind, because it’s you,” the girl began to cry.

“Do you think I want to?  Don’t you ever think I have someone I love?” the boy was really angry.

“Do you?” the girl asked with a broken heart.

“I DO! And now you’re asking me to marry you just because your grandpa wants to!  You ruined everything!”

“I’m sorry.  But we all know that grandpa wouldn’t live for long, can you please agree to marry me until then?  We can divorce afterward,” she begged.

“Does marriage sound easy to you?  Divorce you said?  Just wait.” The boys said in flat tone.

The girl shocked with the confession.  She never thought her beloved oppa had someone he loved.  He always there for her, she thought he would willingly to help her through this early marriage.  She thought he would willingly promise to grandpa to protect me after his death.  She never thought that oppa who always been her hero loved someone.  She admitted that he always been good to girls, and maybe one of them really caught his attention, but now she begged for (she hoped) his last help.


 

It has been two years after their marriage and a half year after her grandpa passed away.  The boy’s family decided to make the girl transfer to her husband’s school.

Tiffany, the only heir of the late Hwang Majun, is now helped by her grandpa’s business partner to take care of their business.  That business partner is none other than her father-in-law, Cho Takgoo.  His husband, Cho Kyuhyun still needs guidance in operating the business, no wonder for he’s just a second grader of high school student, just like his wife.

“Remember, you must not say anything about being married!” Kyuhyun reminds his wife.  Tiffany nods in reply.

“And please act like you don’t know me, ok?”

Tiffany nods again.

“Ok now, I’ll get off here.  You go ahead,” Kyuhyun says while getting of the car a bit far from the school gate.  It’s unusual for him using car to school, he usually uses his bike but as Tiffany also goes to the same school, his father insisted to send them using car.

“Please take care, young master,” the driver bids his goodbye.

“Just worry her,” he points at Tiffany using his chin.

 

As a special request from a quite important person as Kyuhyun’s father, Tiffany is able to transfer in the middle of semester and enrolls in the same class as Kyuhyun.

“Listen guys, today you will meet a new friend.  Please come in,” the homerun teacher lets Tiffany in.

There are so many boys who make an O shaped mouth in awe.  Tiffany is really lovely; she has fair skin and smile-eyes, when she walks she looks like a walking doll, when she speaks her voice is like a ringing bell.

“Hello everyone, my name is Hwang Tiffany.  Nice to meet you,” she introduces herself.

“I heard she has special relationship with Cho’s family,” the homerun teacher says.  The entire class focuses on Kyuhyun.

“Well yeah, sort of.  Let’s say she’s a family member,” Kyuhyun answers involuntary.

“Of course, it’s something like that,” the teacher smiles a meaningful smile.  Kyuhyun clenches his teeth, he knows the teacher knows exactly his relationship with her.

 

Her school life is much worse than she can imagine.  She’s still mourning her grandpa’s death and now her only bestfriend-turned-husband ignores her in her new school.  It’s not like she has no friend, in fact there’re lot of guys hit on her and keep her accompanied everywhere she goes and girls like her personality.  As for her husband?  He’s busy flirting with girls, she never know which one he loves though.

“Say Fany, what’s exactly your relationship with Kyu?” Sooyoung asks her.

Tiffany is hesitate before answering, “he’s my Oppa?” but her tone is more like she’s asking.

Oppa?  But you’re not siblings for sure,” Hyoheon remarks.

“Yes,” she smiles.

“So what’s that?” Yuri looks impatient.

“Ok, girls!  Don’t bother her with the questions, everybody has something to keep, remember?” Taeyeon retorts.

“Maybe cousins,” Yoona tries to help.

“Oh really, just shut up!” Taeyeon explodes.  Tiffany smiles at her new friends act.

Actually Taeyeon knows exactly about their relationship because Kyuhyun is her bestfriend afterall.  She even seems like know more than Tiffany and she often glances at Tiffany when Kyuhyun is playing around with girls.

“Fanny-ah, can we talk for a moment?” Taeyeon asks her.

“Sure, what’s wrong?” she asks back.

“Hmmm… I don’t think it is convenient to talk here, mind to walk to the rooftop?” Taeyeon smiles.

“Okay,” Tiffany says in confussion.

“Well, let’s sneak out.  Don’t let them notice,” she snorts.

In the rooftop they sit side by side, they feel the breeze caresses their cheek and finally Taeyeon speaks.

“Fany-ah, I know that Kyu is your husband.”

Tiffany turns her head to Taeyeon, her eyes widened.

“How—how d—“she stutters.

“He’s my bestfriend and he practically told me almost everything,” she smiles.

Tiffany looks at her in unreadable expression.  She wonders if Taeyeon is someone that her husband loves.

“Taeyeon-ah, do you like Kyuhyun?” she suddenly asks.

Taeyeon blushes by the question but answers, “Why would I?  He’s married,” she chuckles.

“Because you know, he has someone he loves.  I don’t know who she is, maybe he’s falling in love with his bestfriend,” Tiffany forces a smile.

“I know that,” Taeyeon simply answers.  “What a lucky girl,” she adds while spreading her hands to the air.

“Honestly I liked him since the very first time we met.  He’s cold at the start but the more you know him, the more he gets warmer,” Taeyeon says while facing to the front.  She can feel Tiffany’s looking at her but she doesn’t turn her head.

“Yes, I like that side of him too,” Tiffany manages to say.

“He’s now different,” Taeyeon remarks.  “He’s not a player back then, he used to be nice to the girl he knows but not in flirty way,” she adds, turns her head to face Tiffany.

“I never knew his school life, but he’s indeed a very nice and warm person.  He and his family always visit us in semester breaks and we get closer, I’m happy my late grandpa decided to arrange our wedding but I’m sad because it breaks Oppa’s heart,” Tiffany looks down.

“So, do you like him?” Taeyeon asks rhetorically.

“Of course,” Tiffany answers quickly.

“Love him?” she asks again.  Tiffany nods.  Taeyeon smiles, “but you never tell him, do you?”

“….”

 

 

Kyuhyun often plays with girls, mostly with Taeyeon, within Tiffany's sight.  He pats her head, caresses her hair, pinches her cheeks, and also does the evil deeds like throws paper balls, kicks her seat, and on and on.

Taeyeon always give Tiffany an apology look everytime Kyuhyun teases her.  And Kyuhyun seems enjoy teasing Taeyeon within Tiffany sight.  Until one day she gets enough of it.

…..

.

“Mom, Dad, I’m sorry for doing this,” she sobs in front of her parents-in-law.

“Are you sure about this?” her father asks.

“I’m sure, it will be the best,” she said weakly.

“You don’t have to,” her mother finally says.

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be, Kyuhyun is the one who should be sorry.  I’m sorry in behalf of him, if he ever hurt you we really are sorry.  We weren’t able to fulfill granpa’s wish,” mother talks again.

“I’m sorry.  I’m sorry,” she keeps repeating the words.

 

“Kyu, we need to talk,” his mother appears in Kyuhyun and Tiffany’s room.

“What’s this?” he frowns.

“About you and Fanny,” she plainly says.

“Mom, please.  We’re married so let us solve our own problem, okay?” he half-yells.

“You seems not grown enough for that,” she says.

“Mom, please.   I promise everything’s gonna be okay,” he soften his tone.

“You promise me.”

“Yes.”

He goes downstairs and drags Tiffany to their room, he asks Tiffany to sit on her bed while he sits on his bed.

“Talk to me now, don’t drag our parents to our problem,” he says coldly.

Tiffany opens her shelf and takes out a piece of paper, “this is our divorce form, I’ve signed it, your turn,” she says.

Kyuhyun glints, “this is really what you want?” he asks.

“This is what YOU want,” she answers.

“Then do you want it?” he asks again.

“Darn you, Cho Kyuhyun!  I don’t want it,” she finally explodes.  “But I’ll give what you want!” she adds.

“Do you mean it?” he’s still calm.

“I mean it!  So just sign the paper and you’ll be free!” she retorts.

“You don’t love me,” Kyuhyun states.

“I LOVED YOU and I LOVE YOU, idiot!! But you want this divorce so I’ll give you!”

Kyuhyun face’s expressionless, he comes nearer and takes the form.

“If you say so,”

..... he takes it and tears it.  “You just need to say that magic words, and I love you too,” he says.

Tiffany looks confused.  Kyuhyun smiles and hugs her.

“I hate the fact that you married me just because grandpa wanted you to.  I never had opportunity to say that I love you and then proposed,” he smirks.

“So now let’s announce to the whole world that we’re married because I love you and you love me too,” he grins.

“I hate you, Cho Kyuhyun!” Tiffany blushes in his embrace.

“I love you too,” he giggles.

 

~THE END~ :D



Finally decided to update this one...

hope you'll like it.. :) here's KyuFany for you~~

and I think, I'm bad at making ending.. :(