Was It A Dream

Was It A Dream [Sequel to Movie's Over]

After I broke up with Zico, I left Korea for an unknown time. But now I thought it was the right time to go back.
The old ahjumma, whom I got the apartment from kept it for me. She said she sure that I would come back soon. And as you can see, she was right. I already found a job...more like my old boss welcomed me with open arms. So I was back at my old place. Nothing was new. Same apartment, same job, same friends. 

It was the 'first' day of my work. I was cleaning the tables in the small cafe I was working at. Suddenly the door opened and the bell rang to show me ghat a new costumer went in. I looked up from the table I was whipping and saw U-Kwon and Kyung standing at the counter. I threw the lapped into sink and went over. "What can I get you two?" I asked friendly. It seemed like they were shocked to hear my voice. Both of their heads jerked up. "HyoRin?!" they half-yelled in surprise. "Hey." I awkwardly waved at them. "We thought you left Korea." Kyung said while his eyes were still huge in surprise. "Well I'm back." I answered with a small smile. "Woah. We need to tell P.O!" U-Kwon exclaimed. "Why Jihoon?" I asked confused. "He missed you the most." The cucumber answered with a 'duh'-expression. He missed me the most. Not my dear ex-boyfriend, who spammed me with messages as he got to know that I was leaving. I just nodded. "Tell him to come over ok guys? So what can I get you?" I asked, taking a paper bag out. "I want one of this vanilla crunchy sticks." KittyKwon answered while liking his lips. "Make it two."Kyung said and pulled out his purse and payed for himself and U-Kwon. "Wow, paying for both?" I asked as I handed the paper bag over to Kitty-boy. "Some things changed as you weren't here HyoRin." Kyung answered and gave me the money. I was about to give him his change, but he just shook his head. "Keep it." he simply said and went with U-Kwon towards the door. "See ya." Kyung saltued with two fingers and U-Kwon waved at me. They both left.

My boss called and said I would be alone this afternoon and evening in the cafe. Thanks. Only my first day and already working alone, but I couldn't change that right? 

I turned afternoon and I was sitting lazly behind the counter resting my chin on my palm while looking through an old magazine. The bell rang again and someone came in. "Noona!" a deep voice called out. I looked up and spotted Jihoon happily running towards the counter. "Jihoonie." I beamed and smiled at him. I didn't even realize someone came in with P.O. My arms wrapped around my favorite dongsaeng tightly. As I pulled back I held him by his shoulders and exhamined him. "You're blond?" I squeaked and pulled his head down to my high. "It's awesome right?" he asked while he giggled. "You look so handsome." I praised him. I had to admit he looked really good with this hair style. "Seems like your dear Noona already forgot me." another voice complained from behind Jihoon. I looked a way from Jihoon and saw Jaehyo with his arms crossed. "Of course I didn't gorget you Jaehyo-oppa." I giggled and made my way over to him. He reached his arms out for a hug. I let myself fall in his arms. "You got more handsome too...but you should go and see a hairdresser. It's so long." I reached for his little ponytail and slightly pulled on it. "See. I told you hyung." P.O said and pulled my away from Jaehyo, giving me a hug from behind. I rolled my eyes. "Since you're here..how about I give you some Mochi ok?" I suggessted while I went back behind the counter. "For free?" P.O asked with sparkling eyes. "For free." I nodded. "Of cour..."Jaehyo clapsed his hand over the younger males mouth. "We can't take this offer." he answered instead of Jihoon. "Aww wae?" I pouted. "We don't want your boss to throw you out." he spoked and rubbed his hand against his jeans, because P.O had his hand. "He won't if I pay for them." I continued pouting. "Ugh...fine..but only because you're cute." he mumbled. I happily placed some Mochi in a paper bag and handed it to Jihoon. "How about we stay a bit? We could catch up." the youngest looked to his Hyung with pleading eyes. "Why not. It's not like we have something important to do anyways." he shrugged and sat down on a chair next to the counter. 

After both of them left I cleared the table where we sat. I whipped the flour, which fell from the Mochis, from it and placed the flower back on the tabletop.

 

Original Ending:
It turned evening. Since I thought noone would come now, I already started cleaning the whole cafe, but suddenly the bell rang again. I looked up from the table I was cleaning and saw a girl and a boy, probably a couple, came in. "Good evening." the girl chirped happily. "Hello." I replied and fastly made my way over to the counter. The boy way unbelievable familiar, but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable with starring at him. So I looked at the girl. "Who can I help you?" I asked as friendly as I could. I started working at 6 AM this morning and I was freaking tired, so it wasn't really easy to be still friendly. She tapped her bottom lip and then looked up to her boyfriend. "What should I get oppa?" she asked him. "Hm~ how about chocolate cake?" he suggested. "Aww good idea." she giggled and turned back to me. "Two pieces of chocolate cake." she ordered. "Oh by the way is it ok when we sit there? I'm just asking because you were already cleaning up." she added. "It's ok." I nodded and gestured over to a clean table. The both went over and sat down. I placed the cake on two plates and brought them over to the table. "Bon appetite." I said and went back to the counter.

They were all acting lovey-dovey. Feeding each other, holding hands and more and more. "Zico-oppa, you have some chocolate on your lips." she giggled and reached out with a napkin and whipped his lip. Zico? I looked up and the reality hit me. Zico! Woo JiHo. My boyfriend...well ex-boyfriend. "Excuse me." I spoke up. They both turned to look at me. "Oh you want to close?" The girl asked. "Ah no no." I shook my head. "It's just...Did I hear right? Zico? Like the nickname of Woo Jiho?" I continued. "Well, that should be me." Zico said. "You know her?" the girl asked him. "She looks kinda familiar." he nodded. "Tsk~ you already forgot me?" I placed my hands on my hips. 'Thought I told you to forget me...did you really?' "Um...." he looked at me unsure what to say. "I was only gone for a half year. " I shook my head. Better act like I wasn't hurt. "Cho HyoRin." I said and pointed at me. "Wait wait wait...HyoRin?" he asked surprised. I just nodded. "Your still working here?" he asked. "Well more like again." I half-smiled at the couple in front of me. "Oppa~ introduce me too." his girlfriend interrupted. Rude. I pouted inside my head. "Oh right. HyoRin meet my dear girlfriend  Yoona." Zico said and pointed to the girl. "Nice to meet you." I forced a smile. She exstanded her hand. I shook is shortly.

Finally they decided to leave. Both got up. "Go out first Yoona, I'll pay." she nodded and went outside. I was leaning against the counter as he came over to the counter. "It's been long." he said. I nodded. "How are you?" he asked softly. "Fine. That would be 8450₩." I said monotonically. "Don't be so cold." he lightly chuckled. "Just pay." I rolled my eyes. "Mind to tell me, why you are like this?" he asked leaning on the counter. "Why I am like this?" I exclaimed. Zico moved back a bit. "Short-tempered as always." he mumbled. "You know what~ I pay for you two you can leave." I said and turned my back to him. I heard him sigh. "See you soon." he said and left the cafe. "Better not." I mumbled and cleaned up their mess.

I know I did hurt you Zico, but did you already give your heart to someone else?

 

Alternative Ending:
It turned evening. 
Since I thought noone would come now, I already started cleaning the whole cafe, but suddenly the bell rang again. I looked up from the table I was cleaning and saw...no this could be. "Zico." I mumbled. He awkwardly looked at me and scratched his neck. "Ehm...hey HyoRin." he quietly said. "Jiho." I nodded towards him. "Am I disturbing you?" he asked softly. I just shook my head. "Kyung and U-Kwon told me you're back." I nodded. I didn't know what to say. I was the one who broke up with him. I was the one who broke his heart. But he was the one to approach me first. He was the one who seemed more sorry. "Can we talk?" he asked with his head down. "Sit down." I gestured to the chair and left to the counter. Zico hesitated first, but sat down anyways. I made some hot chocolate and came back with it. I placed it in front of him and sat down on the other chair. "I'm sor-.." he started, but I interrupted him. "Don't say you're sorry. You don't have any reason to feel sorry." I said while looking in my cup of hot chocolate. "But..." I interrupted him again. "It's all my fault. I didn't hear you out." I sighed and looked up. "It's not all your fault." he stated calmly. "I was avoiding you. I was spending less time with you." he continued. "But I had my reason." he added quickly. "Which would be?" I asked. "I was scared." he answered. "S-scared?" my eyes widned a bit. The almighty Woo Jiho, as known as Zico, was scared of something. If this situation wasn't serioues I would start laughing. He nodded and chuckled lgihtly. "Sounds weird right?" I scratched his neck again. "Kind of." I got out a small smile.

We kept on talking a long time. It seemed like I missed a lot in this half year. To me surprise we laughed a lot. He told me stories about P.O and Taeil. 

 

~Few Moths Later~
"Yah Park Kyung!" I yelled at him. He was holding my phone up high that I couldn't reach it. My cellphone wallpaper was now again a picture of me and Zico. During the while that passed I got closer with him again. I was over at Block Bs dorm. "What my little HyoRin?" he grinned right in my face. I pouted. "Kyung-oppa." I whined. "Nope. Not before I saw your secret wallpaper." he stuck his tongue. "Hey cucumber head." someone called from behind. We both turned around and saw Zico leaning at the door frame. He pushed himself of and walked over. "Give her, her phone back." he narrowed his eyes. "Y-Yes sir." he ducked his head while handed me my phone over. I grinned and flicked his forhead. "Yah!" Kyung was about to dash forward to me, but Zico placed himself in front of me and nodded towards the door. Kyung left the room grumbling something. "Thanks Zico." I smiled and placed my phone back in my pocket. "Where's the oppa?" he asked as he turned around to me. "Huh? Oppa?" I tilted my head and looked at him. "Call me oppa. Like old times." he stuck his hands in his jeans pockets. I giggled and shock my head a bit. "Fine Zico-oppa." I 
emphasized the word Oppa extra for him.

 

"HyoRin. Can we talk?" Zico asked as he was standing in the doorway. I was over again at Block Bs. "Sure." I nodded and stood up from Jaehyos comfortable lap. Yes I grew really close with every member of Bloch B. Closer then before. As I reached Zico, he took my hand and pulled me over in his room. After we entered he closed the door. "Sit down." he nodded to his bed. I jumped on his bed and immidentaly cuddled up his his Hello Kitty pillow. Jiho sat down next to me. He pulled me over and hugged me along with his pillow. "So what do you want to talk about?" I asked while I made myself comfortable in his arms. It was like before. As we were a couple. Always cuddling. I closed me eyes. "You know...HyoRin...um.." he started shifting around behind me. "Stop moving." I mumbled. After I told that he stopped. A short silence followed. "I still love you." he quietly said in the silence. My eyelids jerked open. "You what?" I asked. "I...aish HyoRin you clearly heard me don't make me repeat it." he buried his head in my hair. I shifted around in his arms, till I could see him. "Do you really mean it?" I asked trying to get his head up so I could see his eyes. He looked up and nodded. A smile broke free. "Good." I simply answered. Jiho seemed confused with my answere.  "What do you mean?" he asked turning me around that I could wrap my legs around him (a/n: Kind of like this you know? XD http://data.whicdn.com/images/9902190/tumblr_ll5fuaz0dr1qf7snto1_400_thumb.jpg well with out the kiss XDD) "Well, I meant what I said." I state grinning. "Not helping HoyRin. Not helping." he poked my sides. "Ok fine...I'll make it easier for you." I pecked his cheek lightly. "I still...love you too." my face heated up like crazy. "R-Really?" his eyes grew big as he starred at me. "No dude~ I'm just saying this to make you shut up..OF COURSE MAN!" I chuckled. Zico didn't say anything else. He grabbed my face and brought his lips to mine.

~*~*~*~* HAPPY END :DD *~*~*~*~


LOL the alternative ending is so random XD I just didn't want you to break up with Zico XD Since he's my fave along with Kitty Kwon :33 sooo~ I wrote another ending~ which would be happy for both of you ^-^

Anyways thanks for reading ^-^ :33