The prey of the school

Love and Music
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Eun Ha's P.O.V~

"Lee Eun Ha! Can you leave our oppa alone! Stop hanging out with them!"

"Lee Eun Ha, you ! Go to hell!"

"Just because your father is K entertainment's CEO, that doesn't mean that you can get special treatment from us!"

"Don't steal away our oppa!"

Those words are shouted by a bunch of girls as I walked down the hallway and are ignoerd by me, one after another. I don't get those girls. They're jealous of me just because I'm friends with the school's kingka, Jo youngmin and Jo Kwangmin. They can't seriously blame me that our fathers were friends in the past. 

"Eun Ha-ah!" someone shouted.

I turned around, facing my childhood first love, Youngmin.

"Hi oppa," I smiled. I can feel the dagger thrown at me by some girls.

"Eun Ha-ah, are you hurt? I heard the girls gossiping about you. I got really worried so I rushed to find you. Nothing happened right?" he asked worriedly.

I shooked my head and said, "I'm just heading to class. You should get to class as well,"

"I'll accompany you to class," he offered.

"Don't! You don't want me to get hurt right? Then don't accompany me. The girls in this school will get really furious if they saw us together," I said with a sad tone.

He thought for a bit, probably debating with himself whether or not to let me be. "Okay fine. But be careful! You have your cell phone with you right? Call me if anything happens, okay?" he said. I just nodded and walked away.

Before heading to class, I went to the toilet. I don't really go to toilet during class. 

~In the toilet~

"Why can't Lee Eun Ha just debut as a singer and leave this school and Kwangmin oppa and Youngmin oppa alone!?" some random girl shouted in the toilet.

"She won't go away even if we treat her like garbage. She can easily debut as a singer becuase her father is the CEO if K entertainment," another girl said.

"Well, what to do? She doesn't know how to appreciate this kind of oppurtunity. What a waste." 

"I would definately grab that oppurtunity if I were her. Going through auditions and failing it is so annoying!"

I came out of the toilet, heading to wash my hands. Those girls who gossiped about me were shocked to see me.

"I have my reasons for not debuting. You girls have no rights to judge me," I said, shooting daggers at them.

I heard one of the girls scoffed. "Yah, Lee Eun Ha! What's your problem?" one of the girls named Hazel said while pushing me towards the wall.

"That is suppose to be my line," I smirked.

The girl got furious and slapped me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter