I remember those Little Things

Little Things

 

Your hands fits in mine,
Like it’s made just for me
But bear this in mind
It was meant to be
And I’m joining up the dots
With the freckles on your cheeks
And it all makes sense to me

We were young back then. I remember running around the playground with you with our hands intertwined. I love the way your hands perfectly matched mine like it was meant only for me. We grew older, went to the same school until now. Everything remains like our friendship and hobbies but my feelings never remained the same like how it used to be. We got closer day by day and the more closely we got, the deeper I fell for you.

I know you’ve never loved
The crinkles by your eyes
When you smile,
You’ve never loved
Your stomach or your thighs
The dimples in your back
At the bottom of your spine
But I’ll love them endlessly

I remembered how you use to whine at me about how ugly you look when you smile. You hated how the crinkles form by your eyes when you smile. You hated your body, telling me how your tummy sticks out and you hated the way your thighs are. You were beautiful, believe me. I’m sure every guys out there would fall for you. You have the dimples in your back, at the bottom of your spine but I love them endlessly. You were kind of popular among the girls and boys. I guess if you weren’t beautiful, no one out there would ever like you but I would.

I won’t let thing little things
Slip out of my mouth
But if I do
It’s you
Oh it’s you
They add up to
I’m in love with you
All these little things

I remember you asking why I wouldn’t accept either one of the bunch of girls who were chasing after me. I simply tell that I was deeply in love with this beautiful creature. You asked who but I refuse to tell you and left you pouting cutely. I’ve always loved that adorable pout you have whenever you sulk. Every little things you do or have, seems wonderful to me. I love you but I’ll let those words out at the right time.

You can’t go the bed
Without strawberry milk
And maybe that’s the reason
That you talk in your sleep
And all those conversation
Are the secrets that I keep
Though it makes no sense to me

I remember having a sleepover at your house for a week since my parents were having their business trip in Italy. You drank strawberry milk every night before you slept but there was once, you were so exhausted that you slump yourself on the couch forgetting to have your strawberry milk. I watched you sleep so peacefully when I heard you mumbling something in your sleep. I chuckled softly. You were so adorable. The next morning I told you everything and you were embarrassed. Maybe the reason why you talk in you sleep is because you didn’t drink strawberry milk before going to bed. We then spend most of the time talking about our classmates and gossiping about this girl named Jessica. You tell me how much you hated her dragging me away from you. I feel so touched by that. She was one of those girls who had a crush on me. I hated her as much as you do.

I wished you could know that every conversation that we had, are secrets to me even though it makes no sense. I can’t help it. I’m so deeply in love with you.

I know you’ve never loved the sound of your voice on tape
You never want to know how much you weigh
You still have to squeeze into your jeans
But you’re perfect to me

I remember we were recording a video. You told me you hated your voice in video tapes. You hated weighing yourself especially during our physical education lesson. No matter how hard you tried to run away from it, you failed because I’ll always caught you by your waist that makes you blush madly. You told me how much you hated wearing jeans because it fits perfectly onto you slender thighs and you hated squeezing into you jeans. But you’re perfect to me in any ways.

You’ll never loved yourself
Half as much as I love you
You’ll never treat yourself right darlin’
But I want you to
If I let you know
I’m here for you
Maybe you’ll love yourself like I love you
Oh..

You’ll never love yourself like how I loved you. You’ll never treat yourself right baby but I want you. I’ll always encourage you to eat more since you’re so skinny but beautiful. If only I could tell you that I’m there for you whenever you feel down or insecure. Then maybe you’ll love yourself like how I loved you.

I’ve just let this little things
Slip out of my mouth
Because it’s you
Oh it’s you
It’s you
They add up to
And I’m in love with you
And all this little things

Yes I did. I’ve let out those little things I’ve been dying to say for a long time. And here I am in front of the audience handing out a flower, asking for acceptance. You were covering your mouth, being speechless. It was embarrassing to do this but I’m willing to do you everything just for you. We’ve been best friends for over many years but I never had the chance to confess but I’ve finally found the right time. I looked to your tomato-like face and asked,

“Will you be mine Hyukkie?”

For a minute, you looked around you and found people encouraging you to accept me. From where I was, I could sense someone being jealous which is obviously Jessica. I then glanced back at you.

“Y –yes” you said softly while looking down while playing with your fingers.

The audiences clapped for us while screaming ‘aww’ loudly. I saw Jessica stomping out of the hall. Do I even care?

After the performance, I decided to send ‘my’ Hyukkie home.

“Hae. You don’t have to confess to me like that. It’s so embarrassing.” He said while punching my chest lightly.

“I’ll do anything for you baby.”

I then pull him closer and caressed his cheeks softly and press my lips against his soft ones. I’ve been waiting for this moment over years and I feel so bless to be able to have him as mine

That was my first kiss.  

You must be wondering right. I’m so handsome yet I haven’t have my first kiss. Hahaa ~

“Hae.”

“Yes baby.”

“I know you’re handsome. Stop telling the author over and over again.”

I pouted.

Hey guys!!!! I'm back again ^w^
I hope you like this songfic.

Do Comment and Suscribe!!!!!!! Because they are lovee ^^