worst day ever

Sehun's Bad Day

                Jongin was tickling Sehun non-stop at that bright afternoon, their giggling sound was in the air, light and free. Until a thud sound came from the door area. Kyungsoo was standing still with his big eyes and gaping-mouth. Jongin stood up from his bending form on the couch as Sehun tried to sit down properly. Kyungsoo’s face was red, no it’s not a blush, it’s a red of anger. He was so furious seeing his boyfriend and the maknae of the group being touchy touchy. He rushed inside and ignored the two figures.

                Sehun wasn’t as dumb as Jongin, thank God he realized that they need to apologize soon, like really soon! He came closer to Kyungsoo and said sorry but Kyungsoo seemed too furious to forgive him, so he pushed Sehun hard until he fell flat on the ground. “hyung…” Sehun murmured with teary eyes.

                Kyungsoo left them straight to his shared room with Jongin. Well, apparently everyone was outside taking their day off to visit their family or hang out together. Jongin stared blankly at the weeping Sehun. “you okay?” he asked the poor boy.

                “it’s fine! You better run after your precious boyfriend, Kkam! He will be even angrier if you keep staying here.” Sehun said. Jongin only nodded and chased Kyungsoo right after he helped Sehun to sit back on the couch.

                “I’m home!” someone opened the door and threw some shopping bags carelessly.

                “where’s Tao and the others?” asked Sehun to that person who actually was one of his leaders. Sehun moved a bit to give Kris some space so that he could sit next to him, but then he felt a stink on his right elbow, he winced and whined.

                “what’s wrong? Did you fall or tripped or something?” Kris grabbed Sehun’s arm to check the wound.

                “no, I’m fine. I mean, yeah I fell but it’s fine.” Sehun faked a smile.

                “I’m not Baekhyun nor Tao who can easily get fooled, something’s fishy and you don’t really smile. Now, tell me!”

                Sehun sighed in defeat, he knew he couldn’t beat this dragon so he told him the whole story while biting and his lips nervously. It’s really no used to hide anything from this man, because he’s a dragon, not human. He would find his own way to get what he wanted.

                Suddenly the door opened once again only to reveal the smiling Suho followed by Tao and the bubbly couple Baekhyun and Chanyeol who teased each other non-stop. Sehun sighed for the umpteenth time that day. He liked it when EXO members were gathering but he’s just not in the mood. He growled and stood up, “hyung, I’ll be in our room if you need me or something.” He said to Suho, followed by Suho’s nod.

                Tao jumped and literally threw his body to Kris, Sehun rolled his eyes. He knew he’s jealous. Kris got the sign by his corner eyes but remain silent. He needed to listen to Tao’s daily story before go to Sehun and ask what was wrong again.

                Suho knew something went wrong just by looking at the awkward situation. He eyed Kris, trying to send telepathy. Kris nodded and gave a reassuring smile, telling Suho that it was fine and he could fix it. Tao kept telling his previous activity and how he loved his new Gucci bag and new series of perfume, and how Baekhyun would pout every time  Chanyeol poked his waist. Kris patted the boy’s head like a father showing how proud he’s of his son. Finally Tao decided to join Baekhyun and Chanyeol eating their lunch in the kitchen, trying to cook something and fortunately they managed to make scrambled egg well and Suho helped them by cooking Kimchi fried Rice for them.

                Kris excused himself to go to Sehun and Suho’s shared room. He opened the door quietly, afraid that Sehun was actually sleeping. Kris  walked toward Sehun who was laying with blank face staring at the ceiling. He brushed Sehun’s bangs gently as Sehun flinched but then relaxed once again.

                “why are you here, ge?” he asked.

                “because you’re here.” He smiled as he caressed Sehun’s hair.

                “Tao needs you to be there, ge.” He looked away.

                “there are Suho, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol who accompany him now.”

                Sehun sat up on his bed and signaled Kris to sit next to him. “but they are not you.”

                “are you jealous?” Kris chuckled.

                “hmm…” Sehun’s cheek blushed.

                “you know I’m a leader, right?”

                “yes… and?”

                “I have to take care the kids.”

                “and I’m one of your kids.” He mumbled.

                “stop being jealous, Sehun. I’m close with Tao because he doesn’t understand Korean.”

                “I know, I know.” Sehun pouted.

                “what’s the problem?” Kris furrowed his eyebrows.

                “nothing” Sehun looked down at the blanket. The problem is you, he mentally whispered.

                “me?” Kris asked. Apparently he said it loud what’s on his mind.

                Sehun widened his eyes. He blinked dumbly at Kris. “it’s err…” Kris smirked.

                “okay, fine! I like you, ge! A lot! More than Xiumin hyung likes steambun!” Sehun whined.

                Kris laughed out loud. “why didn’t you tell me?” he wiped the tears on the corner of his eyes.

                “because I know you like Tao and please stop laughing because I’m not in the mood.”

                “why so bad mood?”

                “because this is the worse day ever! Kyungsoo is mad at me, it means no-one will accompany me to buy buble tea tonight! And no-one will cook me kimchi spaghetti if suddenly the worms in my tummy are hungry!” Sehun flailed his hands like a whining five year old kid.

                Sehun was too preoccupied with forming some excuses in his mind to realize that Kris was kissing his day out of the life. It took him long enough until he responded to the kiss. They broke apart to oxygen for their poor lungs.

                “you’re too busy thinking about what you feel that you don’t realize what I feel.” Kris whispered to his left ear. Sehun was tongue-tied, suddenly his ability to speak evaporated to the gray sky afternoon.

                “gege…”

                Kris chuckled again and kissed Sehun’s forehead. “I love you, silly maknae.”. Sehun blushed.

                Sehun thought that was the worst day of his life, but because of Kris it turned to be the best day ever of his entire life.

                Kris leaned his face once again to kiss Sehun but unfortunately Sehun’s stomach grumbled. Okay, maybe it wasn’t the best part of his day but Sehun didn’t give a damn, Kris was the best part of his life after all. He shrugged and grinned innocently before pecked Kris lips and asked him to accompany him grabbed his lunch.