Hubbyyyyyy, ♥

Call Me Hubby!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wookie. When can we get married?" Yesung childishly asks.

"Hyung-ah. We can't get married. How many times do you need me to tell you"?

"Why." Yesung whines.

"Hyung, I do believe I told you more than a million times, that us getting married is against the law. People will talk behind our backs and they will look down on us. Don't you ever get that into your brain?"

"I don't care. Shall we get married tomorrow?"

"But I do care, hyung. You know I hate it." Ryeowook pouts furiously at Yesung, next leaving the living room in anger. He stomps into their shared bedroom and slams the door angrily. “No dinner for you tonight!” he shouts madly behind the door.

Why does Yesung not care about how he feels?

Why does Yesung not understand him?

 

"Wookie." Yesung calls out softly, holding the tray of food into their bedroom, to find Ryeowook fast asleep underneath the duvet.

"Wookie, it’s time for dinner! I prepared your favourite meal." Yesung shakes him, food placed on the night stand.

"I'm not hungry yet."

"Still... You know you have gastric."

Reluctantly, Ryeowook sits up and opens his mouth.

"So sweetie, I've thought of a really fantastic idea." Yesung says softly, making it seem like a top secret. He then grins at his own remark.

"What is it about?"

"Us getting married."

Ryeowook's anger rose again, "Have you forgotten what I told you this afternoon?! You better drop the topic now." he enrages, kicking the duvet with his feet in fury.

"Oh, chill down, Wookie." Yesung rubs Ryeowook's shoulders gently, giving light kisses on the puffed out cheeks.

Ryeowook huffs and crosses his arm, "So what's your amazing idea, Mr Kim Jongwoon."

Yesung grins brightly, "We can't be officially married, but we can be verbally married."

“Tell me straight to the point, hyung.” Ryeowook's brows knits together, "What do you exactly mean?"

"I can call you wifey and you can call me hubby." Yesung exclaims and smiles to himself for his great suggestion..

Ryeowook's eyes widen, "Wifey? Never!"

Yesung juts out his lips, "Fine, if that's the case. But you still must call me, hubby."

"But it's still so childish. Can't you think of something else?"

"You think my idea is stupid?" Yesung's hands grab Ryeowook's, pitiful watery eyes looking at the big brown ones, his lips quivering.

Ryeowook rol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter