Taeyeon's Diary

Girls Generation Diaries

Taeyeon's Diary

     Annyeong Diary,

I have woken up already. My eight dongsaengs are still asleep. The sky is very bright. I wake Yoona and Sunny up. "Unnie! Can't I sleep for a little longer?" "Anneo, help me wake up the other members." Yoona is the early bird today. She jumps on Sooyoung's bed while I try to wake Sooyoung, Jessica, Seohyun, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Yuri. Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon get up, but Tiffany, Seohyun, and Jessica don't. Ok. I leave it up to Yoona. I go downstairs to make breakfast. Pretty soon, all the members come downstairs to, wait, not Jessica. "Where's Sica?" I wonder out loud. "Choosing what to wear." Sunny replied. I giggled softly. "Mmm, this tastes so good, Taeyeon." "Thanks, Sooyoung." I said. Just then, Jessica came downstairs. "Did you save any for me?" "Ye~ of course." Tiffany answered. We all finished eating. I asked all my dongsaengs thier schedule. Yuri was going to be gone all day, so was Jessica. I and Seohyun only have two things. Dance practice. Singing practice. Other than that, no schedules. I am happy that I have half day off, but sort of disappointed that most of my dongsaengs are busy today. Oh well. We all went to dance practice. After that, I, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Seohyun went to singing practice. The rest of the members all went to their schedules. After singing practice, I asked Seohyun if she wanted to go out to eat lunch with me. Seohyun agreed, and we went to a restaurant called "Kim's Vegetable Palace." I knew Seohyun would like that. Kekeke. Hyoyeon called me and told me that two of her schedules had been canceled. I asked her if she wanted to eat with us at "Kim's Vegetable Palace." She accepted, and fifteen minutes later she came. Now, Seohyun, Hyoyeon and I were all free for the afternoon and night, so, we decided to go back into the dorm to rest and wait for Sunny, Sooyoung, Tiffany and Yoona, because they were almost finished with their afternoon schedule. Pretty soon, Sunny, Sooyoung and Tiffany came to the dorm. "Where's Yoona?" I asked them. "I don't know." Sooyoung replied. "She told us she needed to go somewhere." "Did she tell you where she needed to go?" I asked. "No." Sunny answered. "She got a message from her phone and her face was pale." "Yeah, and all she said was that she needed to go somewhere." Sooyoung said. I looked at Sooyoung, Tiffany and Sunny. "Are you guys telling the truth or are you just scaring me?" I asked. "Unnie, it's true, we're not scaring you!" Sooyoung said. "Maybe we should call her." Seohyun spoke up. "Ok." I said as I called her. *ring* No answer.