Final

Phone Call

She was staring blankly at her laptop screen, daydreaming. She left out huge sigh when So Ae suddenly slaps her back.

 

“Ah it hurts! So Ae are you nuts???”

“No I am not. You better start clicking on something because Mr Yang is watching you!”

“, Jeongmal???”

“Heck yes. I’m serious.” She can’t help herself but to sigh more. Her working days are not fun anymore, not as fun as before.

 

“What’s wrong with you???”

“I’m boreddddd can’t you see?”

“Go do rope jumping, yoga or something.”

“Yoga? Sounds good. Where should I do it? ON BOSS TABLE???”

“Probably. Haha.” So Ae’s playful answer drove her crazy but she knows her well. Too well.

 

“Argh! Just leave me alone. I’m bored as hell!

“Fine, we are not friends anymore. Lunch is on you.”

“Why should I pay for your lunch if we are not friends anymore?”

“We still colleagues.” -Innocent face-

“God… you drive me insane…”

“I love watching you going nuts.” She quickly pushes away So Ae’s chair so that she won’t be bothered by her best friend again. She started to stare at screen, again and again.

 

~Geubi dalla namdalla tae tae taiga dalla I like it I like ittttt~

 

Her own ringtone scared the hell out of her since it’s been so quiet at her office.

 

“I hate your ringtone, Eunkwang seems like he’s stuttering… tae tae taega hahahahaha.”

“You’re meanie So Ae!!!” her lips automatically formed into smile when she saw the caller ID.

 

-y Crazy -

 

“Uh? What the…” She smacked her head to table, realizing that she has a psycho as boyfriend.

“BABYYYYY YOU LIKE MY NAME IN YOUR PHONE?” Rather than y crazy … you suits crazy more… minus y.

“No… I don’t like it. Nothing y about your anyway.”

“You sure? I saw you staring at my before. Haha.” She just can imagine how much he’s laughing now. He just loves to joke around with her. Lazy enough to entertain him, she mutter out her boredom talk slowly.

“Not funny, what do you want…”

“Baby I miss you…” She giggles a little, wondering how childish and sweet he could be.

“Miss you too. Wanna grab lunch together?”

“Sure, which room?”

“What room?”

“To eat.”

“Why room?”

“Cuz I wanna eat you.” Her cheeks start to turn bloody red and the image of her boyfriend’s smirk makes it worsen.

“I don’t want to have lunch with you.”

“Why? I’m like KFC you know?”

“KFC? You mean, You’re like Colonel Sanders? That’s… gross…”

“Uh no… I mean I’m fingers good. AHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA.” This boy really need spanking on his so called y-crazy-.

“You dirty mind!”

“… I know you loved it.”

“… I like KFC… but not you and your booty calls!”

“… baby…”

“… hurmmm?”

“I really miss you.” Sounds of his breath quickly catch her attention. It was so… soft and y. She can’t help but to blush more. His voice sends chills to my body and it’s calming. She just kept silent… and smiled.

 

“Baby… you’re there?”

“Hurmmm… yeah…” She missed that voice. He only came back from overseas yesterday and they didn’t even meet each other since she’s staying at So Ae’s.

“I think we better meet at dinner. I’ll cook.”

“You sure you’re not serving yourself as my dinner?” I tried to be sarcastic. I know I’m good.

“Maybe as dessert. With whipped cream and cherry on top? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.” ! I know my boyfriend is even more sarcastic than I am.

“Gosh you’re crazy T.T”

“I’m crazy bout you.” She giggles. She just can’t take it anymore. His sweetness is going to kill her literally.

“Sure… see you tonight. Your place.”

“Sweet! Be prepared okay?”

“Prepared for what???” all naughty thoughts start filling every inch of her mind. Her cheeks turn red again.

“For dinner? What else? Or you really want me for dinner? For your info I’m winking now. I know I’m cute. Hahaha.” She starts to ruffles her hair, feeling shame on giving clue about her own dirty mind.

“For your info I’m not even smiling now.”

“Liar! And I put rose petals on my bed, just to let you know.”

“Motive?”

“Just to lift up the mood baby.” My heart going to blow now. I better stop talking to him.

“Weirdo!!! See you tonight!”

“Baby love youuuuuuu kiss kiss!”

“Oh god…” Her thumb swiftly moves to red button to off the call. She takes a deep breath and smile. So Ae’s quickly come to her cubicle and gave her a flower bouquet. Bouquet of lilies and babybreath. Her favorite.

“Someone sends you flowers.” A little card prettily slipped between the flowers caught her attention.

 

“To my heaven.” - from y Crazy .

 

God.

 

Her boredom just been washed away completely. Just because of one phone call and him.

 

-The End-