1000days

I Miss You

 

Seohyun POV

This year is really busy year for CNBLUE and SNSD. And because we are busy in each group, so I don’t have much time to meet with Yonghwa oppa. When CNBLUE promotion mini album Ear Fun, SNSD is busy promoting in Japan and when TTS campaign song Twinkle, CNBLUE is goodbye stage, and when Yonghwa oppa was helping promote the album her hoobae Juniel and again I and Soshi unnir  in Japan, so we don’t had time to chat and take backstage as they missed out on promotion in mucore , Arghhh this is so difficult for us to meet. When I was in Korea, so Yonghwa oppa was in Japan and vice versa. It feels like SM and FNC intentionally arranged our schedules so that we rarely see. I wish we were ordinary people, not just a regular student artists who are in love and get dating in a public place as much, but it was impossible. Sometimes I'm up crying with longing, maybe you think this is overkill but that's what happened when I was nearly a month didn’t meet him, if only telephone or message it is not enough to remove my yearning to him, I wanted to hug him tight and don’t want to let go. And again when I'm not busy and was in Korea, oppa and the other members of CNBLUE were busy Concert in Japan for about a month, it really made me want to cry every day help feeling homesick, but I was also proud to see CNBLUE successfully held their arena tour concert in Japan, I am proud and happy because I know they've really worked hard for this, and I had to stop feeling this my egoist who just want to meet my beloved.

"Yeoboseyo, oppa?"

"Hyun-ah I miss you"

"Me too oppa. What is oppa doing tonight? "

"I'm trying to sleep Hyun, but can’t"

"You must be tired. Oppa I felt like flying to Japan at this time and hold you so tight, I miss you so much, I could die if I continue to hold longs to see you like this"

"Aishhh, since when did you become redundant like that huh?"

"Cham! I seriously oppa "

"Mianhae"

"Oppa, instead of today's Jungshin and Minhyuk back to Korea? '

“Ne, you know it when Jungshin had to film the drama, so he's back and forth Japan Korea. We also have 2 days off before we start our arena tour concert again “

"Why oppa didn’t participate Jungshin and Minhyuk returned briefly to Korea? Anything oppa didn’t miss me?"

"I really want to see you Hyun, but my condition is not too good, if I am alternating Japan Korea within 2 days I was afraid my health is getting worse. I have to keep my staying power for arena tour, I have to stay healthy until the concert is over "

"Ne arasso. Mianhaeyo. I also don’t want you poor health "

"Hyun-ah don’t be angry"

"Aniyo I'm not angry, I'm just frustrated because I can’t meet with oppa"

"Be patient baby. I'm here also very very very missed you. Then if we have time to meet, we have to spend time just for the two of us "

"Ne. Oppa please sleep, you should sleep, lots of rest, don’t be tired "

"Well chatty kekekkeke, Saranghae"

"Nado sarangahe."

After our telephone connection is lost, I can only look at my phone, crying, somehow my tears will not stop flowing. I kept crying until I fell asleep and slept with a swollen eye.

------- ------------------------------------------ 1000 -------------------------

Today I'm thrilled, CNBLUE concert tour in Japan is over and was a success, if I was there then I would hug them all and congratulate them all for their hard work. And today they will go home, oppa not calling me this morning, I thought maybe Oppa would surprise me. I was online looking for info on their return but the only photos I clay are Minhyuk and Jungshin just at the airport. Where  are Yonghwa and Jonghyun oppa? What are they hiding? I waited and still it doesn’t appear photo oppa at the airport. What he didn’t come home? Why didn’t he come home? What he didn’t miss me? Is not the concert is over? And should oppa already exists in Korea today. I immediately took my handhone and contact him.

"Yeoboseyo"

"Oppa, where are you? Why don’t you go back to Korea today? "

"Oh Hyun-ah, mianhae I was still in Japan and I will stay here for a few days"

"MWOYA? Oppa why? You really didn’t miss me huh? "

"Not so Hyun, I have work to do here, this December we will release the latest Japan so ---"

"REASON. Well don’t go back to Korea and never see me again "

Tut Tut Tut

I immediately closed my handphone activate and deactivate my cell phone so she couldn’t call me anymore. I was really upset, disappointed angry, and again I could just cry.

------- ------------------------------------------ 1000 -------------------------

Yonghwa POV

I tried to call the number but her number off, a few times I tried and the result same, I tried to send a message, hoping he will read it and will not ignore.

"Hyun-ah jeongmal mianhae, I really miss you, but I really can’t go home today. I have to finish my business here before I go back to Korea. Hyun I hope you understand, you don’t know how much I want to run right now and go to your dorm and take a walk as much, but it can’t. Be patient and wait for me. I MISS YOU,  I LOVE YOU. '

------- ------------------------------------------ 1000 -------------------------

It's been 2 days and Seohyun doesn’t go reply to my message, she's still off her phone. I'm really frustrated and I'm not concentration on working. Seohyun-ah mianhae. I still continue to try to contact her number and after that to the 20 times finally she raised a call from me.

"Hyun-ah, mianhae, please don’t close the phone"

"......"

"Hyun-ah you've read my message a few days ago?"

"….."

"I beg don’t say anything, you've got me frustrated. You don’t know that I like crazy for two days, when you're ignored me. I can’t even concentrate with what I'm doing "

"Oppa"

"Ye jagiya"

"I miss you"

"Nado"

"I will wait for you"

"Gomawo. You're not mad at me anymore? "

"Aniyo. Eonnie-Deul scolded me when they know I'm mad at oppa. They said I was a little selfish, they told me I had to understand oppa, because it's for CNBLUE and oppa didn’t mean to ignore me"

"Thank God you're not angry, really Seohyun-ah is a hard to choice for me"

"It's ok oppa, please concentrating works, I will be faithful waiting for you here. I don’t want my account, so abandoned your job"

"Ye, I can work in peace if you'll forgive me there"

"Works well oppa. Saranghaeyo "

"Nado"

------- ------------------------------------------ 1000 -------------------------

Today is Saturday and I finally returned to Korea, my concern in Japan is over. Finally I could meet with Seohyun.

"Yeoboseyo, Hyun-ah. I've been back to Korea today. I miss you jagiya "

"What is real oppa? I'm happy. But ... "

"But why Hyun-ah?"

"Today I had a MC in MUCORE and tomorrow I have to Japan" I could hear the disappointment in her voice. Actually I was also a little disappointed.

"Don’t be sad Hyun. What if later I go pick you up at MBC when you're finished filming. And we're going for a little walk up to do. How's that? "

"All right. But what oppa not tired? "

"Ani. If it's with you then there is no word tired of me "

"Okay oppa"

------- ------------------------------------------ 1000 -------------------------

AUTHOR POV

Yonghwa and Seohyun took a walk in the park was pretty deserted. They just spend the streets holding hands.

"Hyun-ah mianhae. Today I can only take the road-hunting like this only "

"Gwenchanayo oppa. I happily provided it with you oppa " Yonghwa smiled, they both sat on the bench in the park, and both are still holding their hands. Seohyun leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Well there's something I want to give you. Please wait"

He then walked to his car and brought a bouquet of white roses for Seohyun. He then returned to see Her.

"This is for you"

"White Rose? Yeppoda. Gamshamnida oppa" Seohyun received a white rose from Yonghwa and direct lightning kiss on his lips.

"Do you like it?"

"Very like it" Yonghwa put his right hand on her waist, and she rested her head on his shoulder again.

"A rose is beautiful as you"

"A rose is fragrant like you oppa" his hand her hair and occasionally kissed the top of her head.

"Hyun-ah"

"Ne" said Seohyun Its been getting sleepy

"Come on I'll bring you home. It's late, I don’t want you to be late leaving for the airport in the morning, and I don’t want to, Taeyeon scolded me because I was late to take you home "

"Ne"

So they walked to the car and Yonghwa drove Seohyun to her dorm.

After arriving at his dorm immediately he sent a message to her.

‘Hyun-ah in a few days I was going to Chile for Mubank special event, and I know you're going to Japan again. We will probably rarely meet, but I promise on 7 November  we will feel the 1000 days we were together. So don’t be sad. I miss you, sweet dream baby '

5 minutes later

'I'm going to miss a few days. Thanks for tonight. I can’t wait for the 7th, and we will celebrate 1000 days we were together. I'll be patiently waiting. Good night oppa '

Yonghwa smiled reading the replies from Seohyun. He can sleep in peace tonight. He already prepare for surprises to celebrate their 1000 anniversary , and he can’t wait for that day, 7 November.

------- ------------------------------------------ 1000 -------------------------

Today is the 6th, this is D-1 towards the 1000 days, and Seohyun just got home from Japan after yesterday she went to Japan and today she's back. Yonghwa and Seohyun deliberately not meet today, they will meet tomorrow on the 7th, Yonghwa will pick Seohyun. Today they are busy preparing gifts they will dedicate tomorrow.

------- ------------------------------------------ 1000 -------------------------

Today is the day they've been waiting, on 7 November. It is a day to their 1000 days they were together since they first met on the WGM show, and they decided to celebrate their 1000 days together. Seohyun was ready to wait Yonghwa, she didn’t know , he would  invite her to an extent.

"Oppa where are we going" Ask her when entering his car.

"Confidential. You go to bed when sleepy, it’s long journey " She could only pursed lips are not satisfied with his answer. Yonghwa who passionately kissed her lips.

"Don’t tease me with pursed lips like that."

"Aish choding"

During the trip they shared stories about their activities recent days.

"Oppa, I think I know this road. Is not this the way to the ours fields goguma? "

"Ne, we are going to Daemyunghang"

"Mwoya? What we'll plant goguma as we do when we celebrate our double birthday when we filming WGM? "

"Ani"

"Then what will we do?"

"Just enjoying the view of the field, enjoying the cool air in the village. What you don’t like? "

"I like it. I just don’t think oppa would bring me here again. I miss this place "

They finally arrived at their destination, they go hand in hand enjoying the village and enjoy the scenery goguma fields. They stopped at a cottage, and Seohyun was surprised that there was food and drink available.

"Let's break here and all you can eat"

"Oppa, why is there food here? Did you prepare for it all?" Yonghwa just smiled and nodded his head. Yonghwa hugged Seohyun and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks oppa. I’m not suspect you have prepared all of this"

"Let's eat first, I was hungry. Later if you want to make out with me "

"Aish, choding, choding, choding"

They enjoy all the food that was there, there was Kimchi, Bean paste stew etc..

"This all really reminded me of the episode of our double birth day oppa"

Suddenly from the right ahjussi brought a couple of baskets goguma to their place.

"Gamshamnida ahjussi" Yonghwa told ahjussi, and he went left them. Seohyun just confused to see so many before her current goguma

"What is it, oppa?"

"This is my gift for you on the day of our 1000 days. It was 1000 gogumas for you, you can count them if you don’t believe " Seohyun can’t say anything, she really didn’t think Yonghwa gave her this gift in their 1000 days, that's Yonghwa, he always gave a unique gift to Seohyun .

"Don’t you like it Seohyun-ah? Sorry, this gift is too ordinary "

"Ani. Ani, I really like it oppa, 1000 gogumas, it really never imagined before me. Now I'm thinking how I'm going to spend this 1000 gogumas kekekeke "

"Thank God you're like, I'm really confused what to get for you"

"Oppa, you really have done a lot to celebrate our 1000 days. You took me to a very cool place like this, give me the food was delicious and brought my favorites food, 1000 gogumas. Gomawoyo "

Then his index finger to his lips, it’s gestures, and she simply gently kissed his lips. His hands curled in her waist pulled her closer, he's her lower lip and his tongue into , Seohyun stopped a few seconds to take a breather, and he pulled her back and took her lips again, it. His lips down to her neck, her white neck, and She immediately pushed him away.

"Wae?" He asked, puzzled.

"Oppa, this is a public place, what if someone saw"

"I don’t care"

"Oppa!!"

"Well" takes us back our remaining food.

"Well, I also have a gift for you oppa, but I'm ashamed to show it because it is so unusual"

"Come show me. Nothing ordinary gift for me Hyun, if it was you who gave it to me "

"Hopefully oppa was not disappointed. This is for oppa " Seohyun issued jar containing birds made of bordering paper.

"This is a bird made of bordering paper (origami), there are 1000 birds in this jar and I made it alone without the help of anyone"

"Huwaaaa, I liked Hyun"

"Liar. Even Junior High kids can make it. My gift is very standard, I'm really embarrassed to show it to you " Seohyun bowed his head. Yonghwa grabbed both her cheeks and pick-up her face.

"Hey, don’t be sad and disappointed, I really liked it, how can you consider this unusual gift. You'll spend a couple of days to make this bird toys, sure your  hands tired. Thank you Hyun. I don’t need expensive gifts from you. Simple gift but if given with full sincerity, it has been very valuable and priceless, what more if it is given by people who really care about us " he kiss her forehead and Seohyun smile.

"Oppa, people said if we make this 1000 bird toys, then our requests will be granted. I don’t really believe things like that, but what's the harm if we try. I gave this to oppa and up  to you would beg for anything "

"Gomawo. I'll put it in my room, so every time I woke up and saw that bird toys in this jar, I will remember you. "

"Come tell me what your wish oppa"

"I hope CNBLUE and SNSD success and I hope we are both always happy and inseparably" Seohyun smiled and hugged Yonghwa.

"Oppa I've got something else for you. I want to sing a song for you "

"Sing for me" Seohyun immediately issued cell phone and play a song, and she began singing a song from Christina Perri - A ThousandYears.

 

Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How do be brave

How can I love when I’m afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One Step Closer

 

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I’ll love you for a thousand more

 

Time stands still

Beauty in all she is

I will be brave

I will not let anything take away

What’s standing in front of me Every breath

Every hours has come to this

One Step closer

 

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I’ll love you for a thousand more

 

And all along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I’ll love you for a thousand more

One step closer

One step closer

 

Yonghwa applauding after Seohyun finished singing

"I have loved you for a athousand years too Seohyun-ah"

"This song is very fitting to be the theme song in our 1000 days oppa"

"Today all about-1000"

"Ye"

"Wait a minute, I have something for you" Yonghwa pulled something out of his bag. Bracelet. He gives Seohyun a bracelet made of white gold with toys star among them. He then put the bracelet on her left hand.

"You are a star to me Hyun"

"Oppa, gomawoyo" Seohyun hug him.

"You like it?" Seohyun nodded her head.

"I'm sorry all this time I didn’t have time for you, sorry if I made you wait too long, maybe what I gave you didn’t eno ---"

Seohyun immediately locked his mouth with her lips, she was draping her arms around his neck.

"Oppa, this is more than enough. Thank you, Saranghaeyo " she went back kissing him.

"Hyun-ah, it's already night ,let us sleep. I've rented a place to stay for us in the neighborhood "

"Ah ye. But what about with this 1000 gogumas? "

"We put it in my car. Then we returned to the inn, about 100 meters from here "

"Ne. How do I spend with this 1000 gogumas, this is very much " Yonghwa just smile and carry basket of goguma to his car. They spent the night together, because tomorrow they have to go back to their real world (?) They’rere busy and rarely met. But tonight, their love growing bigger and there is no doubt in their hearts. Because they trust each other and love each other.

 

END

 

Happy Yongseo 1000 days, I've created this FF to celebrate their jai to 1000, I hope you guys like it, sorry if the story is not that great. sorry for grammar and language