Painful Goodbye

The Last Goodbye

Glass shattered everywhere. Blood drops onto the marble tile drip by drip. A pair of sad eyes looking into a pair of hazel orbs longingly. Cries of a girl was heard.

"W-why? Does my love is not enough for you? Is that why you starts to look at other guys?" a boy, the owner of the sad eyes ask his lover with tears coming out from his eyes. His right hand was bleeding when he punch the mirror earlier.

"N-no! Your love is enough Kai~ But.., it's too much! I-I can't stand it! You're too jealous!!" the lover shout to the boy.

"Can't I love you like that? I can't afford to lose you." Kai hold his lover wrist, looking into her clear, hazel eyes.

She looked away. "Kai, please. Let me go. We can't go on like this." she break Kai's grip from her wrist harshly and she get's up.

"No Juyeon! Please! I love you! Without you, I'll die... Please..." Kai immediately hug Juyeon, his beloved lover from behind. Trying to stop her from leaving him.

"Kai! Please!" Juyeon struggles from Kai's hug. "I'm leaving Kai. Sorry and thanks for evrything that we've gone through for this two years. Goodbye Kai." she slammed the door and leaves Kai alone in the empty, lonely room.

Kai fall to the floor and tears coming out faster from his eyes. "Isk... Isk... W-why... After 2 years.... why n-now? I love you, I love you, I really really love you Cho Juyeon..."