You're a dork

Happy Birthday, Yi Wu Fan

“Mom are you ready yet?” I yelled down the hall. Hurriedly opened the fridge and took out the cake and placed it on the table with all my hardwork. “He better appreciate this. I wasted 6 hours of precious beauty sleep” I muttered to myself as I fixed the placement of the cake. Oh birthdays, such petty days with great meanings. “Mom! He’ll will be here soon!” I hollered again flailing my arms up in the air. Soon after my spasm they both came out of their room, stunning. “Stop stressing, sweetie. I’m sure he’ll love it” She gave me a hug. “Yeah, listen to your mother. If he doesn’t you have my number on speed dial” He winked and panted a kiss on my forehead. I smiled at them, my parents so wonderful. “Okay you two, have fun now” I waved them good bye. As they walked out of the door I yelled “But not too much fun!”

I shut the door and ran to my room. Physical presentaion always counts. Loose curls? Tight curls? Up-do? Straight? Braided? “Ughh” I groaned grabbing my hair. Loose curls are always cute. As the minutes drew my hair was curled to perfection, my dress decent, and my eyes lined. “I don’t say this a lot but, damn” I chuckled to myself. I starred into the mirror, okay all set.

 I paced around the dinning room looking at the food, fixing it. I bit my nails in anticipation, waiting was the hardest thing to do. It felt like days. Finally I took a seat on the couch, I straightened my dress. Seconds past like hours. Sadly I the t.v, and sat there quietly. The funny variety shows didn’t seem so funny, the news didn’t seem shocking. Everything is quite boring right now. So boring, I layed my head on the arm rest. My eyes began to close, until I finally fell asleep.

 “Two moons, two moons~” My cell phone rang. I groaned and looked at the time, it was 11:38. “Hello?” I croaked into the phone. “Baby you weren’t answering your phone. I’m sorry I’m late, there’s traffic” He said. “Really? Being 5 hours late is okay? How bad is the traffic Kris? You know what, I’ll just talk to you later! Happy birthday, Wu Fan” I whispered into the phone. I walked to the table and put the cake in the fridge.

 Suddenly the door bell rang, maybe it’ll be Kris. When I opened it I faced Kris. Even though I’ve seen Kris countless times before, He looks different, he looks gorgeous. He averted his eyes up. He took a step in my house. I froze, I didn’t know what to do. Even though I was mad, I didn’t have the right to. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Baby I’m sorry. Please don’t be mad” I whispered. We pulled apart, he held my face in his hand “You know it’s okay, _____. As long as you’re here with me I’ll already happy, jagi” He softened and gave me a smile. “I love you” We both said simultainiously.

 “I’m sory for being late”He said and pulled out a small white stuffed alpaca. “Kris, it’s your birthday not mine. Don’t you love this alpaca, why are you giving it to me” I questioned petting the stuffed animal. It’s so cute. “Because I love you more than anything in the world, I treasure you more than anything in the world” I softened.

We both sat at the couch in sweatpants, not caring. I sat on his lap and we cuddled, lovingly. “Mommy loves you soo much” I hugged the stuffed animal. “If you’re the mom, then I’m the dad” He smiled and took my hand. “You’re a dork you know that right?” I giggled at him. “I’m the dork that you love”He gleamed at me. “Of course. Happy birthay you dork. I love you Yi Wu Fan” I kissed him on the lips and smiled.



-----


 “HAHAHAHAahahAHaa” wu fAn said, pulling ace fr0m his hAnds and running Out thE door inTo the m00nlight. “Ace and Wu Fan. 5 evar” he whiSpered 




















Too lazy to edit, spell check broke, OTL. I rushed it but yeahh. 
I LOVE KRIS HE'S A Y MAN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS MY HUSBAND AND ACE OUT SON :)