Chapter 21

My precious Friend

 

“Eunhyuk, how could you break up with me? We’re getting married in a month and now you’ll ruin it.”

“Gyuri I regret all the things that I’ve done for the past years. I’m thankful that you helped me recover from my injury but I regret it. I should’ve listen to you, all you know is to have what you want. Do you think it’s easy for me to forget my feelings for Hyoyeon? No it’s not I still love her even though I’m with you for the past 5 years.”

“what does Hyoyeon have that I don’t have. Everyone likes her and wants to be friends with her.”

“I don’t know Gyuri but all I know is I love Hyoyeon more than you and our wedding won’t take place.”

Gyrui just left Eunhyuk without a word and she goes to Junho.

“Lee Junho!!” she shouted at the building and the security guards try to stop her.

“let her be. You may go back to your work.”

The guards obey him and they entered Junho’s office.

“do you need something from me Gyuri?”

“I think I made myself clear the other day.”

“what do you mean?”

“I ask you to tell Hyoyeon to stay away from Eunhyuk. Now he broke up with me and he’s with her now. I gave you a drug to use for her to be yours.”

“I already told you Gyuri. I won’t do it.”

“you have to. Are you happy that the one you truly love is with the other guy?”

“it’s none of your business.”

“Junho you must do it. Whether you like it or not.”

“stay out of my life. If you want Eunhyuk to be yours then go for it, but I’m warning you, don’t ever hurt Hyoyeon or I’ll be the one to make your life more miserable.”

Gyuri didn’t say anything and she left the room and someone entered again.

“Dude is that Gyuri?”

“Neh, just don’t mind her. What bring you here Sungmin?”

“nothing I just want to ask if Sunny’s alright?”

“Woah, you’re asking me if she’s alright? Sungmin are you sick?”

“no I’m not just tell me if she’s alright.”

“honestly no.  she’s always not at home nor office. She’s always at the club during night. She’s being rebellious of her parents because they insist to pursue the wedding. How about you Sungmin?”

“well same as her but I’m still doing my responsibility unlike her.”

“good for you. Uncle caught her once and slaps her. Sunny told them that she’s being like that because she doesn’t want to marry you. I always see her cry. I tried to talk to her but it’s no use. She keeps on ignoring us and I think it will only back to normal if the wedding will be stop. Don’t tell me that you haven’t talk to her yet even say ‘hi’? it’s been a month now.”

“since the party I haven’t talk to her. We always ignore each other. Anyway change topic. How about you and Hyoyeon? I heard that the show already ended.”

“neh she’s with him again.”

“are you alright with that? You love her so much since young and now you’re just going to let her go.”

“it’s alright Sungmin, even though it was just a show I feel happy about it……Yah instead of asking about it, why don’t you make up with my cousin and tell your parents to stop pursuing the wedding.”

“I don’t want to make up with her. I didn’t do anything wrong, so why would I. I keep on telling my parents to stop it but it was still no use.”

“Sungmin, you and Sunny are best buddies. You should talk to each other before it’s too late.”

“junho it’s different now……. By the way I have to go now I need to go somewhere.”

“ok I won’t ask you anymore because I know where you will go anyway.”

Sungmin approach the door and Junho speaks again.

“Sungmin I hope you make up with my cousin because I’m worried about it.” Sungmin didn’t say anyword and continue his way. Junho was just seated and he remembers what Gyuri had said.

Sungmin brought flowers and go to the cemetery to visit his girlfriend’s grave.

“ how are you Cyndi? I miss you so much. You should have told me about your sickness earlier so that I’ll fulfill my promise to you that I’ll marry you. Why did you leave me? Now I have to suffer like this. Maybe if you’re still alive were already married. I don’t want to marry Sunny, she’s only a sister to me. You’re the one I love Cyndi not her.” He stayed for a while and after a moment he went home.

Junho was still at his office and he took the bottle that Gyuri gave him and put it inside his pocket.