1/1

Concerts, Over Priced Wine and Instant Ramen.

 

*ring* *ring* *ring*
 Honey, funny, bunny-- (a/n: this is Jae's ringtone in my fanfic too.)

 

"Yunho-yah?"
"Boojae~! I heard about your concert or should I say... ConcertS?" 
"Mhmm."
"So~ When am I getting my backstage pass?"
"Buy it~"
"Jae! Unfair. I gave you the Keep Your Head Down limited edition and the repackage version. For free."
"I didn't ask for it did I?"
"You're so unfair. You'll see. Anyways, wanna go to my place for dinner? Celebration before you leave for Thailand?"
"Sure."
"Bye~! I love--"

 

That Yunho. Why should I give him everything he wants? Because I love him to bits and pieces that it hurts seeing him just a bit sad.

 

"Jae! You came!" The door flung wide open as Yunho ran into Jaejoongs arms, squishing the shorter man as if he were a stuffed toy. Jaejoong couldn't do anything but laugh at the remark the taller said, thinking of it the wrong way. Soon enough, Yunho closed the door and let Jaejoong be on his feet again but he still couldn't stop smiling at Jaejoong widely like an idiot. "Heh. You said I 'came' haha. Well, here I am!" Jaejoong walked towards the table that was already prepared, a candle holder holding 3 candles in the center. "I tried to cook. Sorry if it tastes burnt in some places. I was... Thinking deeply while cooking. I didn't know if you would find it okay." Yunho pulled back the seat for Jaejoong to sit on and pushed the chair back to where it was, making Jaejoong properly seated and as soon as finishing it, he ran went to his own seat across Jaejoong. "How's the food?"


3 bowls of instant ramen and a terribly cooked meal cooked by Yunho in the garbage later, Yunho came out of the kitchen holding 2 stem glasses and a bottle of  Dom Perignon Rose. As Yunho came closer, he noticed that there were lipstick stains on each glass. "Yunho! LIPSTICK. ON GLASS." (a/n: that sounded weird...) Yunho just smiled and set down the 450,000 set and poured ample amount for each cup. "That's really there~ Oh, and, you and I have to drink this whole bottle ne? I don't want to go wasting 450,000 down the drain." Jaejoong's eyes widened to the extent of almost popping out of his sockets before he screamed-- "HOLY CRAP. ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHY'D YOU BUY THIS? FOR ME? JUNG YUNHO! DO YOU WANT TO BECOME POOR BECAUSE OF ME? WAE?" One glass was placed in front of Jaejoong and he stared at the pale color of the alcohol in the lip stained glass. "With you, I may be poor in wealth but extremely rich in love." Yunho picked up one glass in his right and Jaejoong's glass in his left, giving the other his glass of liquor. "Go ahead, it's fine Jaejoong. Just drink up~!" 

 

A bottle of overpriced wine later...

 

"Oh god. Yun, remember when we said we were married?" Jaejoong's hysterical laugh echoed in the small and cozy room, reminding Yunho one of the reasons why he loved this man. He was a good drunk.

 

 

-----
 
Okay! So I decided to post this instead of my other fanfic. :D TEEHEE. I hope it's fine.
I really seriously almost stopped typing because of the fluff. gah. oh, and I posted this on my tumblr first.  just saying.