I just saw the cutest boy ever, dude.

Badass falls in love with an angel

Jaeseop's POV

Oh my God, why in the world does the principal makes all these minions? And they are so skinny, like really just like stick figures. When I told that to my dudes, they laughed with me.

"They are small. But some of them are cute." Eli smirked at Soohyun and I.

"Ooo, you know I only hook up with cute guys." I brofisted with him.

"So do I." Yeah, if you're thinking that, it is true, we're the school's badasses and we know it. When we reached the cafeteria, I sat on the table with my shoes on the clean chairs.

"Hey AJ, I heard new students are coming here." I growled.

"Damn principal who keep on bringing them in. Screw him for being the principal." Soohyun laughed.

"But who knows, some of them might be cute." Eli chuckled.

"Oh, Soohyun. You always make me delighted again." He laughed with Eli, making me smirk.

"How childish you all are." Eli and Soohyun ruffled my hair, making me glare at them. They both laughed at me. I shook my head and looked towards the principal's door. Thank God it's near the cafeteria so I can find a cute guy for me. One by one, they came out of the room....How many are there? How come they can fit in one small office?...Right, they're stick figures, I forgot. I smirked at my nickname for all of them before snickering slightly. I got bored watching them go out so I decided to turn around. When I turned back again, for no such reason, I saw this fair, cute boy carrying his bag and looking around cluelessly...Aha, now's my chance. When his gaze turned to me, his eyes widened as I smirked at him while checking him out.. And damn, he has such a slender body. y. Without wasting a second, I walked towards him.

"Hello there." My smirk grew wider as I saw him blush.

"Errrm...hi.." 

"Are you lost?" He looked down and nodded slightly. Everything's going according to plan, just have to wait for the right time.

"I-I'm..looking for..t-the..classroom block.." He looked up to me as he spoke and his eyes are just so soul-..and his lips, definitely full of pure ecstasy, no doubt. I nodded.

"Just keep going straight until you find the sign saying Classrooms and you find your classroom." He nodded and thanked me before walking away. All I could do was to just hope he's going to be in the same class as me so that I will be able to carry my plan out further.

"AJ! C'mon! We're going to be late!" I turned around and walked towards the two dorks. I grabbed my bag and walked to my class with them. All three of us were in different classes so we all went different ways. I was walking to class, wishing that cute and hot guy would be in my class..

 

 

 

Chapter 1 is ouuuut! I know, it's ish because I didn't know what to write but still..I tried my best..So how is it? XDD Hopefully it's well-written!