Sarang-Hae... *final revision*

Sarang-Hae....*final revision*

Made some revisions. :D Have fun reading!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Tiffany stomped into the room and slammed the door. She then sat down on her bed, knowing that a certain ‘someone’ will enter any second now.

“TIFFANY!!!” the other person shouted and closed the bedroom door. “What is your problem?!”

Tiffany folded her arms and glared at the person who was still standing near the door. “As if you don’t know Taeyeon. Why don’t you go ask Sunye?” Tiffany’s response was short but full of bitterness and sarcasm.

“So that’s what this is about.” Taeyeon said with a small sigh and rubbed her temples. She then smiled and walked over to her lover. “Tiffany…Fany-ah.” Taeyeon cooed and wrapped her arms around her angry lover’s waist. “Please don’t be mad.”

“…”

Taeyeon took a breath and inhaled Tiffany’s vanilla scent as she nuzzled her head closer to Tiffany’s neck. “She’s not worth it.”

Suddenly, Tiffany removed Taeyeon’s arms off her and stood up. “Out!!” She yelled angrily. “Now!!!”

Taeyeon looked at Tifffany, appalled and in disbelief. “Why are you being like this?” Taeyeon stood up as well and looked at Tiffany with annoyance. “She’s not worth it.”

“Didn’t seem that way when the both of you were being touchy with each other tonight at party. Sunye seemed really valuable to you at the party.” Tiffany spat back with anger.

Taeyeon tried to reach for Tiffany’s hand but Tiffany only stepped back. “I said leave!!”

“I didn’t even do anything with her Fany-ah. I kept my distance and she was the one who kept hitting on me.”

Tiffany raised a brow at Taeyeon’s confession. “And you didn’t do anything? You must have enjoyed it.” Tiffany let out a fake laugh. “Looks like you are quite the charm Kim Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon was slowly losing her patience but she didn’t want to do anything that will make matters worse. So Taeyeon decided to grab her pillow and blanket to sleep it off for the night until her lover calms down. She can survive sleeping on the couch for that night.

“I’ll leave you alone. We’ll have a proper talk once you’ve calmed down.” Taeyeon said in a gentle tone and kissed Tiffany’s cheeks. “Wash up and have a good night.”

“Let’s break up.” Taeyeon stopped in tracks and turned back to face Tiffany, who was now staring at her intensely.

“Not funny Fany-ah. Go to sleep. You’re just too emotional now.” Taeyeon was just about to exit the room until Tiffany spoke again.

“I’m breaking up with you Kim Taeyeon.” Taeyeon stopped once again and turned to seeing Tiffany, who was once again staring at her with eyes b with tears.

Taeyeon knew then, that Tiffany was serious. “Why?” Taeyeon asked, raising her voice a bit. She was hurt and on the verge of breaking down as well.

“…”

Taeyeon threw the pillow and blanket on the floor and stomped over to Tiffany. “Why?!!!”

“I Hate You!!!” That was the only answer Tiffany gave before she broke down in tears. Taeyeon could only look in agony at the sight of Tiffany crying. “My cousin threw herself on you tonight and you did nothing! You don’t even care about how I felt this whole night! You’ve been avoiding me for a whole week and when we do have time together, you enjoy with Sunye!!” Tiffany released her pent up emotions and anger. “Might as well make it easier for you since I’m the one breaking up with you. So just go away.”

Taeyeon was speechless…no…she was too heartbroken to even say anything back. How did one misunderstanding cause Tiffany to break up with her? Taeyeon knew that Tiffany was the type to be jealous easily but this is too far.

“You want to break up with me, over Sunye?” Taeyeon asked again, to confirm.

“You’ve been so secretive! How can I continue this kind of relationship with you?!!”

Taeyeon had enough. “WHY??!! I’LL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHY I  WOULD WANT TO KEEP THIS RELATIONSHIP!”

Tiffany flinched at the sudden loudness from Taeyeon. Taeyeon has never raised her voice before at Tiffany, not even when Tiffany made her upset.

“I knew Sunye was hitting on me this whole night Tiffany.” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon but quickly looked away to hide her tears. “But, I didn’t know what to do since she is your family. You value family so much so how can I just tell you what your cousin did? Huh?!" When Tiffany didn't answer, Taeyeon continued her rant.

"So you want to know what I did? I pushed her off me and tell her that I had no interest in her. Hell! I even shoved her to the nearby wall just so she will back off but she refused!” Taeyeon was now pacing in the room while Tiffany just listened.

“And that must’ve been when you saw her grab me by the collar right? That probably saw you behind me and purposely made it look like we were kissing huh?” When Tiffany didn’t answer, Taeyeon knew that she was right and just continued.

“And you know what’s even worst? She told me that Siwon was working on getting back together with you and that she wouldn’t mind keeping me for herself.”

“What-what did you do then?” Tiffany whispered quietly, her anger subsiding a little now.

“I slapped her and told her that she’s a pathetic woman who know nothing about love. I also told her that you and I love each other.” Taeyeon finished with a sarcastic laugh, scaring Tiffany a little.

“But of course, when I come searching for you, I see you getting quite flirty with Mr. Choi Siwon.”

Tiffany’s eyes widened and she felt guilty.

“I-I only did that because-”

“To make me jealous as revenge right?” Taeyeon finished for her. Tiffany nodded her head and sniffled. “I-I’m sorry Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon raised her palm, signaling Tiffany to stop. “Know what? Just forget it. I was able to trust you enough with Siwon because I love you. That's why I didn't confront you about him.” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, who was looking at her with tears threatening to fall down again. “But you-” Taeyeon felt a tear fall down her cheeks as she looked at Tiffany. “-you obviously don’t care. It seems that you don't love me anymore.”

“Tae-tae! I’m sorry!” Tiffany cried and walked toward Taeyeon, only to be stopped by the latter. “I still love-”

“I’m going to leave, just like you wanted.”

“No.” Tiffany whimpered and tried to reach for Taeyeon but Taeyeon only retreated.

“I obviously don’t deserve you.” Taeyeon said with sadness as she walked to the closet and began taking her clothes out and throwing it onto the bed. “You won’t have to deal with me anymore.”

Tiffany immediately ran over and tried to prevent Taeyeon from getting more clothes out. “NOOOOO!!!!” Tiffany yelled as she began putting Taeyeon’s clothes back. Taeyeon pushed Tiffany out of the way and got some more clothes.

“I’m leaving you so you won’t have to deal with a cheater like me.” Taeyeon was now grabbing her clothes and going for the door but Tiffany blocked her way.

“Move.” Taeyeon said in a cold, low tone. Tiffany shook her head. Taeyeon was chuckling now with a smirk. Tiffany didn’t like the Taeyeon that she saw at that moment.

“Please Tae-tae.”

“I’m not your Tae-tae anymore Tiffany Hwang Miyoung.” Tiffany gasped when she heard her full name. Taeyeon meant business when she used Tiffany’s full name. “I’m actually willing to live up to your demands and now you’re refusing it? Unbelievable.” Taeyeon then moved Tiffany aside, which made Tiffany fall onto the ground.

“Ouch.” Tiffany grimaced at the pain on her palm. Taeyeon heard Tiffany and wanted to check on her but didn’t. She was in too much pain. “Nevermind. I’ll just leave the clothes here and tell Yuri to come pick it up tomorrow.” Taeyeon threw the clothes on the floor, not looking at Tiffany all the while.

“Here.” Tiffany looked at the little blue box that landed right in front of her. She couldn’t believe it. It was a-

“A ring. For you.” Taeyeon finished Tiffany’s thoughts. Tiffany looked up to Taeyeon, who was still refusing to look at her. “That one week that I was avoiding you, I took double shifts at work and was planning to propose. But now-” Taeyeon opened the door and stopped. “-it doesn’t matter. Keep it or toss it, I don’t care.” Tiffany heard the quiver in Taeyeon’s voice. Before she knew it, the bedroom door closed. 

Everything that happened that night ran through her mind. Suddenly, Tiffany grabbed the box, stood up, and followed Taeyeon. It was too late, Taeyeon had already went out of the apartment.

-----------------------------------

“Taeyeon!!!” Tiffany screamed as she ran down the stairs. It’s a good thing they lived on the second floor.She could see Taeyeon in the distance, hailing for a cab. “Taeyeon-ah!!!”

Tiffany ran after the cab as she kept screaming Taeyeon’s name. She was crying. She made a mistake…a big mistake but she was not letting Taeyeon go.

Taeyeon felt herself going forward as the cab came to a sudden stop. “Yah! Ahjusshi! What are you-“

“There’s a young woman following us.”

“Huh?” Taeyeon looked behind and saw Tiffany, who had come to a stop right outside of the cab. “Got to be kidding me.” Taeyeon got out of the car and paid the cab driver. After the cab left, Taeyeon turned back to face Tiffany.

“What the hell were you thinking?! Do you want to die or something?!” Taeyeon lectured. It wasn’t until she saw Tiffany’s bloody knee that she stopped.

“What happened?”

"Tae-Taeyeon." Tiffany said in between her panting. She looked away and began crying again. Taeyeon sighed and put her hands to her hips. Perhaps she was being too cruel and harsh.

“Can you walk back?” It was only a short distance from their apartment but Taeyeon had to make sure Tiffany was fine to walk. When Tiffany didn’t answer, Taeyeon just got down in front of Tiffany.

“Climb on my back. I’ll take you back home.” Tiffany didn’t need to be told twice. She more than willingly took the offer. She hugged Taeyeon tightly.  Taeyeon didn’t mind though…she needed the indirect touch as much as Tiffany.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Upon entering their shared bedroom, Taeyeon finally has a good look on the mess that she mostly caused.

“Oh man…” Taeyeon mumbled to herself. "Have to clean this tomorrow." Tiffany had fallen asleep so Taeyeon laid her down on the bed. Tiffany was clutching tightly onto the little blue box. Taeyeon sat next to Tiffany and put fringe of her hair behind Tiffany’s ear. After cleaning up Tiffany's bloody knee, Taeyeon looked at the serene, sleeping angel in front of her. "Pabo."

“I should put this away.” Taeyeon tried to removed the box from Tiffany’s grasp but she refused to let it go.

“Okay then. I guess I won’t be taking you back with me. Oh well, its yours anyways Tiffany.” Taeyeon said with a small smile. “And it will always be yours.”

“You too.”

“Hm?” Taeyeon answered as she soon as she heard Tiffany’s answer. Tiffany was awake the moment she laid down on the bed.

“You’re mine too Taeyeon. Why are you leaving me?” Tiffany asked with tears streaming down her face. “Please don’t leave.”

Taeyeon felt bad…no, she felt absolutely horrible for making the love of her life so miserable. “Tiffany-“

Tiffany suddenly sat up and hugged Taeyeon tightly. “I’m sorry Taeyeon. I really am. Please don’t leave me. I don’t want you to go. I never did! I was just too emotional and jealous.”

“You think?” Taeyeon teased, but Tiffany took it all seriously.

“I know. Please don’t leave me. I love you so much.” Tiffany pleaded as she wet Taeyeon’s shirt with her tears. “I love you Taeyeon.”

That was it…those three words was all it took to make Taeyeon surrender herself to Tiffany again. Taeyeon could feel the sincerity and pain in Tiffany’s actions and words. And when Tiffany hurts, so does Taeyeon.

Taeyeon hugged Tiffany back and rubbed the back of her head softly. “I’m sorry too. And I love you Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. So, so much.” Taeyeon then released the hug to wipe Tiffany’s tears. “Did I make you cry?”

Tiffany nodded her head.  Taeyeon leaned forward and kissed Tiffany’s eyes. “Mianhe.”

“Here too.” Tiffany pointed to her lips. Taeyeon chuckled at Tiffany’s attempt to kiss.

“Nope. You’ve had enough for tonight” Taeyeon teased. But Tiffany didn’t care and literally threw herself on Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn’t hold back and both were kissing passionately, forgiving each other through the kiss.

"Mine." Tiffany spoke through the kiss.

"All yours." Taeyeon answered.

When they finally broke the kiss, Taeyeon decided to call it a night. “Go to sleep. You need the rest.” Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead and turned her back to Tiffany. Tiffany was confused. Weren't they on good terms now?

“Taeyeon.”

No answer.

“Taeyeon.”

“I only answer to ‘Tae-tae’.”

Tiffany smiled and happily complied. “Tae-tae.”

Taeyeon finally turned around and smiled at Tiffany. “Yes Fany?”

Tiffany immediately wrapped an arm around Taeyeon’s waist and snuggled up against Taeyeon. “I’m sorry.”

“Stop apologizing. I forgive you already.”

“I should have never brought up breaking up with you. I’m really really sorry.”

Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany. “Apology accepted.” Taeyeon answered and kissed Tiffany’s crown as she hugged her tighter.

“Saranghae…hubby.” Tiffany said with wide smile as she showed the ring that was on her left finger. Taeyeon smiled as well and kissed Tiffany’s hand.

“Nado. Sarang-hae wifey. My one and only Tiffany Hwang.” Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tightly as Tiffany nuzzled closed under Taeyeon's chin to get comfortable. "I love you so,so much Tiffany." And Taeyeon smiled in the dark as she felt Tiffany smiling against her skin after the confession before going to sleep. And Taeyeon didn't need any words or persuasion to know that Tiffany will always be the one for her, as she will always be the only one for her wife.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was rushed...please excuse grammar mistakes. Hope all of you enjoyed this. :D