Final

Just The Way You Are

“Baby, please don’t go~ If I wake up tomorrow will you still be here. I don’t know~” Donghae’s on his way to his room while singing Please Don’t Go by Mike Posner when suddenly Hyukjae comes from nowhere and hugged him from behind.

“Hae!!” Hyukjae back hugged Donghae and jumping happily when he saw Donghae. He has been waiting for Donghae since morning but the leader said that Donghae’s going out for a while and he didn't even say where he go. So Hyukjae wait for a long time because it's night already when Donghae going back.

“Oww baby, why so happy?” Donghae’s turn around and hugged Hyukjae back while kissing him all around his face. Hyukjae just stay quietly and wrap his arm around Donghae’s neck.

“Hae, where are you going? I’m waiting for you here since morning but you’re not here and didn’t even contact me to tell me where are you going. I’m so bored you know?” Hyukjae pout.

“Baby, I’m not going anywhere. I’m here.” Donghae replied and put his hand on Hyukjae’s chest which like in his heart.

“Hae~ You know, today is so bored. I just played a game with that evil magnae. He bullied me all the time. It's so frustrated! I want to hang out with you. Or maybe going out to watch movie with you but you not here.” Hyukjae sulking and walked to Donghae’s room. He sit on the bed and played with Donghae’s monkey flushie.

“Baby, I’m just going out for a while. I go to our dongsaeng, SHINee fashion show. They asked me to come. I already told you last night, remember? I told you when we sleep in your room last night.” Donghae sit beside Hyukjae and kissed Hyukjae plump lips.

“But why I didn’t remember anything? You told me that when I fall asleep right?” Hyukjae pushed Donghae softly and played with Donghae shirt.

“Urmm.. Maybe?” Donghae grin and hugged Hyukjae waist while nuzzle to Hyukjae’s neck.

******************

“Yah Lee Donghae!! Make your special ramen for us. I’m so hungry. Palle!!” Donghae and Hyukjae shocked when suddenly Heechul come and disturbing their almost making love session.

“Heechul hyung!! Aish.. You’re such a busybody. We almost-“ Donghae words were cut by Heechul which is now pulled his hand and kicked him out from his room.

“Almost what? Making love? Save for it later. I’m so hungry now. Go cook!!” While Hyukjae just watching the drama in front of him chuckle when he saw Donghae pouts.

“And you, Lee Hyukjae.” Hyukjae startled when suddenly Heechul points at him.

“Me?” Hyukjae replied.

“Yes, you. Are you so free tonight?” Heechul asked.

“Free? A-andwe hyung. I-I’m not so free.” Hyukjae voice shaking when he answered Heechul question because suddenly he remembered about his almost make love session with Donghae and now his face become red.

“What are you thinking,monkey? Why your face so red? Do you think about what you two almost do earlier? Yah Lee Hyukjae, you ert!!”

“Hyung!! I’m not ert. J-just Donghae might come back and want me to stay here. So, I’m not free tonight, hyung.  Mianhae, hyung.” Hyukjae replied and blushing more.

“Eunhyuk-ah, why you’re so innocent? Actually I just want you to accompany me go to supermarket for a while and before this I feel like want to buy you a carton of strawberry milk only if you accompany me. But,since you’re not free, never mind. I will ask anyone else.” Heechul walking to the door and stopped when suddenly Hyukjae pull his hand.

“Hyung!! Why don’t you tell me earlier? Of course I can accompany you.. Let's go ne? Please hyung~” Hyukjae showed his puppy eyes and hope that Heechul would ask again to accompany him.

“Eunhyuk-ah, you’re so funny. Ne arasso. Let's go. Anything for you as long as you want to accompany me. Let's go.” Heechul pulled Hyukjae arm and go to the supermarket.

 

While Donghae.

“Aish. Today is really my bad day. That hyung really disturbing my moment with Hyukkie.” Donghae murmuring alone while cooking ramen for Heechul.

“But why so quiet? Where are they? Shouldn’t they come here with me?” Donghae added and looking for Hyukjae and Heechul at his room. When he arrived there,he didn’t see anyone in his room.

“Where are they? Aish. That hyung!! Where is he-“ Donghae stop mumbling when he saw Leeteuk at the living room. “Leeteuk hyung, do u know where is my Hyukkie and Heechul hyung?” Donghae asked.

“They go to supermarket. I don’t know why they go there. Maybe Hyukjae just accompany Heechul for buy some thing. Why don’t you try to call them? What are you doing till you don’t know where is your Hyukjae? This morning, he searching for you and now you search for him? What is wrong with you guys?” Leeteuk start his nagging and staring at Donghae.

“We are okay, hyung. Both of us were in my room after I come back and suddenly Heechul hyung come to my room and ask me to cook ram- OMG!! RAMEN!!” Suddenly Donghae remember his ramen and running to the kitchen. “Oh no!! Damn!! Why I’m so unlucky today? Aish. Now I need to cook it again.” Donghae throw his cooking to the rubbish and start to cook a new ramen before Heechul come back and scold him.

At Hyukjae..

“Hyung, this is mall and not supermarket. You said you want to go to supermarket and buy something and my strawberry milk. What are we doing here?” Hyukjae asked Heechul which now looking for a parking at the parking mall.

“I need to do something. You know what? Your style is not so good. That's why you and Donghae not always hang out together. You didn’t realize that?” Heechul asked Hyukjae and Hyukjae just stay quietly. He know all that. Sometimes he feels like wanna change his style but he don’t know how.

"H-hyung, can you help me? I want to change my style but I need someone to help me. I know that sometimes my style is so old fashion and its make Donghae feel shamed when he is going out with me. But I really don't know how to do it." Hyukjae play with his finger and look down.
 
"Aish. Pabo dongsaeng. That's why I bring you here. I will help you. Don't worry, okay? Now smile. Don't feel depressed ne? Let's go!!" Heechul walking happily and smiling widely to cheer Hyukjae.
 
They shopping till midnight and go back to the dorm. But they go straight away to Hyukjae's dorm to hide all the things they bought from Donghae. After that, they go upstairs. When they arrived, they saw Donghae already sleep with Leeteuk on the floor at their living room while television is still on.
 
"They must be waiting for us till fall asleep. Aish." Hyukjae go to Donghae and Donghae's hair gently.

"Hae~ Wake up. Let's sleep in your room." Hyukjae kissed Donghae cheek.

"Hae wak- " Hyukjae stop when suddenly Heechul come and kicked Donghae and Leeteuk.

"Hyung, what are you doing? Don't do that to Hae." Hyukjae hugged Donghae while Donghae snuggle more to Hyukjae.
 
"Uuhmm Hyukkie~" Donghae murmur in his sleep while snuggle more to Hyukjae.
 
"Hae~ Wake up. Let's go to your room ne? Its cold here. Palle." Hyukjae shook Donghae shoulder and kissed Donghae's eyes.
 
"Urrmm. Where are you going? Why come back so late?" Donghae asked and wake up from his sleep.
 
"I'm going out with Heechul hyung. Sorry I'm late. Come on. Let's go to your room." Hyukjae stand up and pulled Donghae to stand up. They walked together to Donghae's room after say goodnight to Heechul.

1 weeks later.

"HYUKJAE!! Come to my room now!!" Heechul shout out loud from his room. He know that Hyukjae in Donghae's room after they come back from concert.

"Hyung?" Hyukjae come to Heechul's room and sit on his bed.

"So, how is it? Have you try it? Did you show your new style to Donghae?" Heechul asked Hyukjae while checking his Twitter.

"Not yet, hyung. I'm scared. What if he don't like it?" 

"Pabo! You haven't try it yet, don't say like that. Now go to your room and take all the things that we brought. I'm gonna help you change here."

"Really, hyung? Wait for me. I will take it now." Hyukjae jump from the bed and quietly go out from the 12th floor dorm to take his new clothes.

15 minutes later..

"Hyung, this is not right. The color not matched. I don't like it. And Hae don't like this color. He like blue color. Our ELF color." 

"Aish this kid! You shut up and wait here. I will take blue clothes for you. To think that you're both my favorite dongsaeng, I need to listen to all what you want.. Aigoo~ Make me got migraine!!"

"Hehe.. Mianhae, hyung. Saranghae, hyung~" Hyukjae hugged Heechul and kiss Heechul cheek.

"Yah yah! Stop it or your beloved fishy will come and kill me if he saw you kissed me."

"Hehehe. I know. Faster, hyung."

"Okay, here. Try this." Heechul give Hyukjae a blue hoodie and messed up his hair.



"Hyung, its nice! I like it." Hyukjae jumping happily.

"Yah, you know what? This is the most simplest style. How can you don't even know to do this?" Heechul smacked Hyukjae head.

"Aniyo, hyung. It's just too hard for me to choose which clothes is nice for me. And I always ended pick the worst clothes. And now   I feel so confident with mt new style. Gomawo, hyung." Hyukjae hugged Heechul.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Now go to your fish and show him your new style." Heechul push Hyukjae out from his room.

"Okay, Hyuk. Breathe in, breathe out. Let's do it!" Hyukjae walking slowly to Donghae's room and go inside. 

"Hae?" Hyukjae call Donghae. While Donghae is lying on his stomach and playing with his iphone. He turned around and just staring at Hyukjae without saying any words.

"Hae? W-why are you looking at me like that? Am I look bad? I-I just tried a new style for you and thought that you may like it. But- but why you stare at me like that? Am I look worst?" Hyukjae asked while looking at the ground.

"Baby?" Donghae called Hyukjae and lift his chin to make Hyukjae look at him.

"Hmm?" Hyukjae still looking at the ground.

"You tried a new style for me? Why?" Donghae hugged Hyukjae slim waist.

"It has been a long time since we hang out together and you always go out with others than me. So I thought you feel shame with my style. That's why I tried a new style for you." Hyukjae lift his head and stare at Donghae's sparkling eyes.

"Baby, its not like that.  I rarely hang out with you because I'm so busy these day with my new drama and I try to learn a lot of thing about acting. I'm sorry, baby. Hyukkie, I love you the way you are. Just the way you are. I fall in love with you because of it. Because you are you. You never failed to amused me. You always make me proud of you. You always be what you want to be and not because others. You are Lee Hyukjae that I love. Lee Hyukjae that always be himself. You have your own style. And I love it. I don't care. Because the one that I love is you. The only Lee Hyukjae, my love, my kiss and my heart. I love you, Lee Hyukjae. Just the way you are." Donghae hugged Hyukjae and kissed his lips gently. 

"Hae.. I'm sorry." Hyukjae cried silently, he hugged Donghae back and replied his kiss. "I love you too, Hae." Hyukjae hugged Donghae tightly after the kiss.

"Its okay, baby. Ssshh.. Don't cry." Donghae kissed Hyukjae neck and hugged him tightly.

"But Hae.."

"Hmm?"

"I love this style. Can I use this style from now?"

"You feel comfortable with it?" Donghae hold Hyukjae hands and kiss it.

"Ne. Can I?" Hyukjae showed his gummy smile and hold Donghae's hand back.

"I can't say "no" when you showed your cute smile to me just now." Donghae laugh and Hyukjae cover his smile with his hand.

"Hae! You make me shy." Hyukjae blushing hard and continue "Thank you, Hae. Thank you and I love you" Hyukjae hugged Donghae.

"Naah. Its cute. I love it and I love you too, Hyukkie." Donghae hugged Hyukjae back and give a peck to his lips.

In front of Donghae's door..

"It turned out to be a very good ending then. Aiggoo. This dongsaeng of mine really sweet." Heechul smile and about to turned around to go back to his room when suddenly he bumped with Leeteuk.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" Heechul asked Leeteuk.

"So it was your idea? Good job, Kim Heechul. I'm so proud of you." Leeteuk patted Heechul head and run away fast when Heechul tried to grab his hand.

"You, oldie! How dare you patted my head like that! What's with the proud huh? You stop now!" Heechul chase Leeteuk while Leeteuk run away laughing and the two couple inside Donghae's room just laughing watching Heechul chasing Leeteuk after they heard Heechul shouting loudly outside the room.

[a/n: Urmmm. Sorry? And thank you for reading ^^]