1/1

Leaving?

 

He stormed into the house, completely furious on what his boyfriend's decision was. What the hell was he thinking?! What the hell was the company thinking?! He headed towards his bedroom, pacing back and forth as he ran his hand through his hair. With a frustrated sigh, he collapsed onto his bed, facing the ceiling, just staring at it as he collected his thoughts.

A few minutes later and there was a creak of the door.

"Don't come in." Joon said, his tone so evidently laced with anger that the maknae stood still, hand gripped onto the doorknob.

"Joon..." Mir started.

Joon sighed, rolling to his side as he closed his eyes. He really didn't want to talk about this right now, he needed time to think.

"Joon... Just let me explain." the maknae felt guilty, his tone was desperate, wanting to get through to his boyfriend's head, to get him to hear what he had to say before getting mad at him.

The older groaned quietly, slowly opening his eyes and hummed in reply to Mir's request, he could never say no to him for such a long time. Mir was delighted that Joon would be willing to listen.

"Can... Can I come in?" Mir hesitated for a moment but managed to get out what he wanted to say.

"K." was all Joon answered but Mir didn't mind, he simply walked inside the bedroom, closing the door behind him before sitting besides Joon.

It was quiet for a moment as Mir didn't know when to start, clasping and unclasping his hands once in a while, but when Joon shifted a little, trying not to be seen glancing at the maknae from his shoulder (though it didn't work), Mir began.

"I know I should've spoken to you about this before making a decision. I mean, at least I had a choice about this unlike you with WGM,"

Joon grimaced at this, he really didn't want to do that show, he actually didn't want to appear in a lot of variety shows since it made him seem so stupid, he hated it, but the company scheduled it and already agreed to it so what could he have done? Plus, he was already with Mir, he didn't want his boyfriend to see him act as if he had fallen for someone else.

Mir continued, "But I really wanted to do it. I want to help people. I'm hardly doing anything here, everyone has their schedule or are focusing on something and I feel so useless, having to just stay at home, only MC-ing once a week. I know we would be away for a couple of months, but just understand that this is for a good cause. Helping the less fortunate. Isn't that a good thing?"

Joon sat up, finally facing his boyfriend, and he instantly felt a stab in his chest from seeing Mir looking so sad and guilty. He brushed the stray hairs from the younger's face before cupping his face onto his hands and pecked his lips. Mir looked at him in slight confusion before smiling as he saw a smile form on Joon's face. It was a small smile but nevertheless it was still there.

"I know... I know it's for a good cause and I feel like such a for being selfish but," he paused for two minutes, removing his hands from Mir's face before starting again. "I'll just miss you so much!"

It was already hard for the couple to spend time together considering all their schedules, and Mir doing "Laws of the Jungle 2" will prevent them from seeing each other in such a long time, he just didn't like the sound of that.

"I'm going to miss you too but I will be coming back and forth. Also, I can contact you while I'm there." Mir assured, placing a quick kiss on Joon's forehead.

Joon formed a small smile at the touch of his lover's lips on his forehead.

"Be proud your boyfriend is doing something amazingly good!" Mir grinned.

"Pfft, you're probably only doing it to be on camera." Joon joked, rolling his eyes and shaking his head slightly to make it seem like he was disappointed.

Mir's mouth widened in shock. "No way! They were going to ask Cheondoong hyung to do it but I offered instead once I found out it was to help people, and Cheondoong hyung is focusing on composing so it would be better for me to go."

Joon nodded slowly. "I guess... When are you going?"

Mir bit his bottom lip. "In two weeks."

The oldest of the two frowned slightly. Two weeks wasn't a very long time, and considering his schedules were packed, it was going to be hard spending time with his lover before he had to leave.

Mir turned all serious all of a sudden, looking at Joon as if he meant business. "Hey!" Joon looked at Mir in confusion, what could MBLAQ's maknae want. "You better not suddenly fall for Oh Yeon Seo-ssi while I'm away! Or flirting with any other girls AND boys. I'll beat you up if I hear about anything!!"

Joon gaped at him for a moment before bursting into a fit of laughter. Mir was getting jealous? Mir was threathening him about looking at girls and boys? He was so happy. Mir had never showed any possessive aspect before and this pleased him as his ideal type was an obsessive type. Plus, he didn't want to seem like the only one in their relationship who was too clingy, he feared that the younger didn't like him as much as he liked Mir considering the fact Mir had never said anything about Oh Yeon Seo before.

"Seriously!!" Mir shouted as he punched the laughing man's arm.

This made Joon stop. "OWWWW!! What the hell?!"

"You wouldn't stop laughing. I'm being serious!" he crossed his arm, pouting slightly as he glared at his boyfriend in front of him.

"I know you were," stated Joon. "And I'm happy. I was a little worried you didn't care who I talked to and that since you never said anything about Yeon Seo before."

Mir shifted slightly, his gaze going to the floor. Truth was he was beyond jealous and quite mad of Oh Yeon Seo. He hated that Joon had to go on WGM but there wasn't anything they could do, and he knew that Joon was just acting. Joon was a good actor, but sometimes it just seemed so real that it hurt him. He tried to stop watching but he couldn't, and he kept hearing news about it everywhere which annoyed him.

"I didn't want to say anything. I mean, jealousy can sometimes cause arguments and I know it's just a show." Mir spoke audibly, his voice was so low that Joon had to lean in close just to hear what he was saying.

And when the older did, he grinned widely, hugging the guy he loved in front of him, whispering "I love you." to Mir's ear.

The younger blushed, wrapping his arms around Joon's shoulders, murmuring an "I love you too", scooting closer to him.

"Let's spend a lot of time together during these two weeks, m'kay?" said Joon.

Mir nodded. "Okay."


 

A/N: It isn't the best, and it's really just something I came up with when I heard about Mir being confirmed for the show ><

Please tell me what you think :)