Goodbye ~

A blind love

Seohyun was sitting alone in the living room. It was peaceful and quiet.

Suddenly....the door opened wide and Yuri came in furious with fire in her eyes.

Seohyun was like .____.

"Hey sweetie. How was school?" asked Seohyun.

"I HATE THAT JERK! I will never gonna believe his words ever again!" yelled Yuri and cried.

Seohyun was still o___o

"Come sit beside me honey." said Seohyun to her daugther.

Yuri walked slowly over to Seohyun and sat beside her.

"Do you want me to tell you a stroy about Grandma to cheer you up?" asked Seohyun.

"Okay.." said Yuri.

"Did you know that Grandma was once in love with someone other then Grandpa?" smiled Seohyun.

"I thought Grandpa was her only love? .___. " said Yuri suprised.

Flashback (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0181lxEw7o - First love by Utada Hikaru)

It all started when grandma was 18.

She met him one day while waiting for the bus..

"This is the best popsicle I ever tasted! Yum, yum." smiled Yoona happy while eating the popsicle.

Then a guy with glasses and a stick walked slowly over to her.

"Excuse me, miss. But is this the bus stop?" asked he.

"Are you blind or something? Of course this is the bus st-" said Yoona but stopped when she looked at him.

"Oops... o___o " said Yooan slowly.

"Yup. I've been blind ever since I was a child." said he.

Next day ~

"Hey again!" said Yoona when she meet him again.

"Wanna come with me and to buy another popsicle?" asked Yoona.

"Hello miss. I would love to." smiled he.

"Ummm.. sorry. I didn't mean to insult you the other day." apologize Yoona.

"It's okay, I understand you were busy eating that popsicle." said he.

"Hehehe, I'm Yoona. What's your name?" asked Yoona.

"I'm Donghae." said Donghae with a smile.

Later 

"Yumm. This is indeed the best popsicle I've ever had." smiled Donghae whil eating it.

Yoona smiled happy and ate it too.

And so, month went by, and the two became close.

"Let's have a running competition!" said Yoona exiting.

"Whaat?!" asked Donghae shocked.

Slowly grandma started to like him.

"Look have the leaves turned to orange!" said Yoona and looked at the trees.

"Yup. I can see that." smiled Donghae who sat at the bench.

Not because of pity..

"You should get more stylish glasses like these." smiled Yoona and put on him a pink spectacle.

"Are you sure? o___o " asked Donghae.

But because of love...

"I'm sorry I couldn't win the frog toy for you. I know you really wanted it.." said Dongahe sad.

"It's okay Donghae." smiled Yoona.

Winter ~

"How's my snowmann?" asked Donghae smiling

"It's..beautiful. o___o " said Yoona honest.

Later Yoona and Donghae walked around the park laughing and smiling together.

"Aww...what a lovely couple.." said two girls.

Before long...

       he proposed to her.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6ExplQlaY - Kiss the rain by Yiruma.)

"Yoona! There''s a letter for you." said Ms Im.

"It must be from him!" smiled Yoona and got the letter.

She opened it and readed it. She had a smile on her face but it slowly disappeared and tears ran down her cheek.

Dear Yoona

I have a confession to make...I LIED

I'm not actually blind.

I prepended to be to ... get closer to you

I know what I did was wrong but I do really love you.

If you forgive me...meet me at the town church atnoon.

"How could he?! I TRUSTED him!" yelled Yoona crying inside her room.

She stood up from her bed and trew a pillow at the ground.

"Why did he have to lie?" cried Yoona.

Everywhere grandma goes ... it reminds her of him.

Yoona looked at a bench where she and Donghae used to sit, talk and laugh together.

She stood at the spectacle shop where they used to joke and play around. She look down sad.

Yoona walked over a tree bench and remember when they use to sit there and eat popsicle.

She realized she still loved him and should forgive him..

Yoona was crying while looking at Donghae's beautiful snowmann that he made.

She quickly rushed to the church ... only to realize that she was too late.

Yoona looked around but there was no were to find him.

He was gone.

Grandma waited at the old bus stop..hoping he would come...

Yoona sat at the bus stop waiting for him. She was sad and though back when they first time meet each other.

She waited

     and waited

          and waited

It was dark and raining heavily but she still sat there and waited for him.

And this is where your grandpa comes in.

Nichkhun walked slowly over to Yoona with an umprella.

But there's another part of the story your grandma didn't know about.

"I hope you'll take good care for Yoona." smiled Donghae to Nichkhun.

"But don't you love her more than anything? Why are you giving it up?" asked Nichkhun confused.

"I'm blind..What future could she possibly get, married to someone like me?" said Donghae with a sad smile.

"I believe that you, my friend..can give her more happiness then I ever could..." said Donghae to Nichkhun.

End of flashback

"I feel so sad for grandma! If only she was alive to know the truth.." said Yuri sad for her grandma.

Suddenly she stood up and was about to go out.

"Where are you going now?? .___. " asked Seohyun.

"I'm gonna meet up with my boyfriend!! I'll be back for dinner! ^o^ " said Yuri happy and walked out.

Seohyun was -_____- and let out a sigh.

"Aigoo...kids these days..." said Seohyun slowly.

~~*~~

"Miss, you're going to catch a cold out here. I'll help you get home." said Nichkhun while holding a unbrella.

"Thanks.." said Yoona sad.

They was walking together in the rain under the umbrella. Yoona stopped when she suddenly saw a frog toy laying under the ground. Then she remembered something.

Flashback

"I'm sorry I couldn't win the frog toy for you. I know you really wanted it.." said Donghae sad.

"It's okay." smiled Yoona.

.

.

"Just give up, man. You're never gonna get the ball in the basket." said the owner.

"I can't. I gotta win the froggie and suprise me girlfriend." smiled Donghae and trew the ball again.

.

.

Donghae walked near the bus stop and took out the frog and lay it down. He slowly smiles and said " Goodbye.."

End of flashback

Yoona hugged the frog tight and smiled.