Who are you?

I Can't Stop Loving You

Who are you?

You are really nice…

Thank you…

***

The Next day…

The teacher said there will be someone who transfers to this class. When it’s school time, he came in to the class.

“Omo!  How cute!” said the students.

“Hello my name is Taemin”

“She’s nice” The students whispering.

“Yah! I’m a boy! How stupid, you didn’t know that I’m a boy!” he said.

“ahahaha” They all laugh, but I wasn’t.

***

Afterschool…

“Hey, Thanks for not laughing at me. Did I look like a girl?” he said.

“Never mind, but yes you’re really cute” I said with smile.

“My friends always said that I’m a girl… By the way, what is your name?” he said.

“I’m Sulli” I said.

***

He is really nice. He becomes my friend. I always think that he is my best friend (girl) because he really looks like girl. He always protects me from that girls group, he also smart so he can teach me when I don’t understand my homework. We always together until we go to junior high.

***

10 years later…

Minho oppa hasn’t come back… now, Taemin is my best friend. We go to the same junior high school. One day he said something that makes me really surprised.

“Sulli, thank you… you never laugh and tease me even I looked like a girl” he said.

“It’s okay” I said with smile.

“I like you” he said to me. It makes me really surprised.

“I’ll give the answer later” I said. What should I do? I like Minho and I have promise that I will always love him. But Taemin is my best friend for 10 years and he really nice to me. I think of that when I walked but suddenly a car hits me.

“Aaaaaaah!”

Brukkk!

My heads become red because of blood, I can’t see anything. Minho, Taemin save me…

***

Minho’s POV

“Oppa, I like you. Will you be my boyfriend?” she said.

This is Krystal. Krystal and her sister is the only one Korean in my school. So the first person I know and I can talk is only Krystal. But today she confesses to me…

“Sorry Krystal, I have someone that I like” I said.

Suddenly my cell phone rings

“Ring-ring”

“Hello?”

“Minho… This is Sulli’s mom”

“Oh auntie, what’s wrong?”

“Sulli had an accident...”

“Eh?”

“The car hit Sulli and now she will be in surgery”

“…”

And then her mother hung up. My cell phone fell down and I didn’t believe this. Sulli, what happened to you? In hurry I buy ticket to SEOUL and go to SEOUL this night. Krystal wants to go to.

***

SEOUL…

I heard that Sulli’s surgery is done. I ran to the hospital and come to Sulli’s room.

“Sulli are you ok?”

“Who are you?” she said. She didn’t remember me? Is it because the car hit her? If I was here… I’ll protect you… sorry… I’ll be waiting for you until you remember me again.

“hiks.. hiks…” suddenly Sulli cries.

“What’s wrong Sulli?”

“My heart is hurt… I’m waiting for someone and he hasn’t come back… he is sad…” she said.

“Sulli, do you remember me?” I said while grabbing her shoulder.

“Stop it! Who are you? I don’t know you!” Sulli said. She often mad at me, but now I feel really different, my heart feels hurt…

***

“Minho oppa are you okay?” Krystal said.

“I’ll try to make her remembers me… I don’t care when she will remember me… I’ll be waiting for her…” I said with smile.

“Stop it oppa, you have me here, you don’t have to make her remember again…” She said.

“Shut up Krystal! She’s my precious person, how come I didn’t help her when she is in trouble?” I said.

“Oppa, is she more precious than me to you?”                                  

“Stop it Krystal… I don’t want to think about that right now” I said and leaving Krystal.

***

In Sulli’s room…

“Sulli, I’m sorry…” I said

“Who are you? I don’t understand, please explain!” she said.

“Actually you already know me, but something happens and makes you forget our moments together” I said.

“Really? I’m sorry but I really didn’t know you” she said.

“If you really forget me, why not we start from one again?” I said with smile.

“Okay, my name is Sulli, what is your name?” she said.

“I’m Minho” I said. Suddenly her mom came in.

“Oh mom, I really know him and something happens then I forget him?” she said.

“Yes… he is your friend” her mother said.

“Sulli let’s go hangout on Sunday!” I said.

***

Sunday, 9:00am…

I woke up at late. Suddenly I remember that Sulli is waiting for me. I ran to the place where Sulli is waiting.

***

Sulli’s POV

Who is he? I don’t remember anything. Is it true he was my friend in the past? Or he lied?

I have waited for that guy Wait, what is his name? Oh right Minho. I have waited for Minho here for about 15 minutes. But he hasn’t come. He said meet me at here at 9:00am. Is this the wrong place or he is late?

“Sulli! Sorry for waiting” I see that guy, I mean Minho running to me.

“Where will we go?” I asked.

“Why is your fashion like this? Sulli, Let’s go!” he brought me to some place and when I see this place is hair salon.

“Hello, can I help you?” said the owner. Minho is whispering at the owner and the owner begins her work.

“Do you want to cut your hair miss?” the owner asked.

“I don’t know, please makes it good” I said.

“Alright” the owner begins cutting my hair.

After a few minutes, the owner is done cutting my hair.

“Ta-da! It’s done, do you like it?” she said.

“Yes, thank you” I said and suddenly Minho taking me to somewhere. He takes me to the mall. Minho wants me to buy clothes, so I was trying to find the cute clothes. I’m trying the clothes I like.

“Which one do you want?” he said.

“I like them all, it’s pretty” I said.

“But I want this one” I chose a clothes and Minho buys it for me.

“Thanks Minho” I said. And then he smile.

“You’re pretty, let’s go!” he said.

“Where?”

“Secret!” he said.

A few minutes later we walked to the beach. Now it’s already 6:00pm.

“Sulli look at the sunset, it’s really beautiful” he said.

 “Oh right” I said.

After we looked at sunset, I sit in the sand while Minho goes to somewhere. Suddenly I hear a fireworks sound. And then Minho sits beside me and watch the fireworks together.

“Sulli, when we were child, we always watch fireworks together… I’ll make you remember our memories because it was very important” he said.

“I want to remember that, I really can’t remember… Sorry, I know that is important..” I said.

“Don’t worry, from now, I will trying to makes you remember. I'll be waiting for you. I’ll be living here again. Meet me here again tomorrow at 10:00am. Thanks for today Sulli!” he said.

***