Choosing Fate - chapter 1

Choosing Fate

I never thought this would happen to me. I thought my life was perfect. My Parents and My Brother who love me,My friends are always there supported me and my boyfriend by my side in the mood Happy and sadness, he becomes a mainstay of me if I was tired, He to be a place to share my story, to be a person of value.

I'll never forget when we were still on the Senior High School. I and Jiyong is a friend, first met at school in the early the introduction of the school year. We met because senior punished together to clean trash. My first impression of him is a naughty child because he was punished by the senior Doesn’t follow the rules given. But after we talked, we became partner.

 
Jiyong has the appearance isn’t bad, He is small, but his has muscles in his arms, He has red lips made women tease, brown eyes and  He has sweet black spots that exist welling. I also have a good appearance, small body, my face looked younger than my age and I had a smile that could attract. We called apple couple by our friends because we liked all the food related with apples. At the moment we can only say just friends.
 
But, on winter day, first time Jiyong say love to me in front of ours classmates. this is because there are one likes me in the class. I'm also good friends with him. His name Kim Jaejong. Jaejong was our president  class and he is a nerd. But we can always talk familiar because has same hobby to watch the drama mystery. It seems as it Jiyong express his feelings because he felt ignored by me.
 
When he confesses his feelings, I was shocked, my heart was beating very fast. I was dreaming, does Jiyong likes me? My Friend like me? What I feel this time same with him? But I can’t answer the question, my tongue can’t move. I was afraid if I said would ruin our friendship. I also responded to the statement with a laugh to relieve nerves.
 
"Ji, now isn’t april mop, Right? But this August!! Shouldn’t Joking! I'm often your Lie! I also pretends to read not dare look at his face. I kept my face, I saw his hands clenched.
 
"I'm not kidding Dara, do you think I feel just for playing?" I could hear Jiyong shaking, I don’t know if it's a sign disappointed, embarrassed or angry.
I heard the voice of a friend in my class talk about us, I didn’t dare raise my face cause shame. Suddenly, Jiyong hit the table, and all my friends surprised and speechless.
 
"That's enough! Stop talking about us. If you dare, face me!" Jiyong said in an angry tone. I immediately looked at him. Our eyes met. Like he can read my mind.
 
"Sorry Dee I've embarrassed you, just think about what I say was just jokes., But to me it is true my heart" Jiyong said sadly. "And for you all, if there is talk about it, deal with me directly!" Jiyong had left the classroom, he closed the classroom door with a loud voice. Appears,the felt my guilt for him because don’t take seriously. Without thinking long, I will follow him out.
 
I chased him out, but I see Jiyong wasn’t in the hall, I peeked through the window, he was riding his motorcycle to the outside gate. I tried to call his name, but was defeated by voice his motorcycle machine. My heart hurts to see his expression when leaving, as has been hurt badly. Maybe, What he say is true.
 
"Dara .. you're so stupid "I hit my head blame myself. I also don’t care about school, I was caught up, but Where he go? And finally I decided to go to his house. there, I rang the bell several times, but nobody opened my door. It seems people aren’t home. I decided to wait outside. 3 hours I waited outside the house there was no sign of Jiyong comeback. I opened my Handphone, but it ran out of battery. I groaned frustrated and just wait it out. The weather was cold, it was snowing signaling. I also tried to take shelter under a tree in front of the Jiyong’s House.
 
four hours I waited, finally a car stopped in that house. The relief appears in my heart, at least I will not freeze to death. A woman came out of the car.
 
"Omoo .. Dara, what are you doing here "asked the woman is Jiyong’s Mother.
 
"Ommoni, I'm waiting for Jiyong" My voice was shaking with cold. Jiyong's Omma immediately hugged me and took me into her house. My body becomes warm after receiving hot chocolate from her. She asked me what was going on. I explained all to her, after telling it, my heart is a little relieved. Jiyong's Omma I considered as my mother.
 
Jiyong's Omma see my face is pale, she also checked my temperature and it was very hot. Her panicked. She told me to rest at Jiyong’s room. She would call my parents and tell them I'm going to stay her home. I also agree, because I wanted to meet with Jiyong and explained everything that he was not mistaken Understood.
 
Jiyong's Omma drove me to Jiyong’s room to rest. She gave me a medicine to Flu, so that made me sleepy. I also fell asleep while waiting Jiyong home.
In my sleep I heard the door open. I know that Jiyong, because my heart was beating. My sleep is lost, I heard footsteps approaching my bed. I also opened my eyes and got up.
 
"Ji .." I saw the shock on his face.
 
"Dee .." He approached me in bed, but before he got to bed, I ran towards him and hugged him.
 
"I'm sorry Ji .. I'm sorry .. "I hugged him tightly, tears running down my cheeks. "Don’t ever get angry with me Ji, my heart hurts you angry with me. I didn’t mean to hurt Ji "I spoke sob.
Jiyong let go of my arms, he wiped the tears from my eyes and looked at me with a look of softly. Look at his eyes I knew he really loved me.
 
"I should apologize to you Dee, I have made you sad. I just couldn’t help kept my feelings. Now I'm even destroy our friendship that we have built. I'm stupid! "Said Jiyong regrets
 
"Aniyoo .. I am a fool because've wasted my best friend, ignoring the feelings of what I like so long. Because I love you too. Love you so much. I'm just afraid that if we establish love, our friendship will be broken "
 
Hearing that, Jiyong's eyes wide open. He don’t thought Dara had the same feeling with him. He is happy to hear it. He hugged Dara tightly makes breathing difficult.
 
"Uhuukk .. Ji, I know you're happy, but do you want to have a Girlfriend died from loss of breath?
 
"Girlfriend?" Hear the word Jiyong looked doubtful. I distanced myself from Jiyong.
 
"Sure" You love me Ji, and I love you, not be best friends love each other, so now we become lover? I asked innocently.
 
"Hmm .. though I love you Dee, I've decided to be your girlfriend "Jiyong said, looking innocent. Hearing that dara's face flushed with embarrassment. Dara turned away couldn’t look Jiyong. She just scowled and tried to go back to bed. But before going Dara, Jiyong attract dara’s hand. Makes Dara bumping Jiyong’s chest. Jiyong raised her chin so that Dara eye can see Jiyong.
 
"See my eyes Dee, I don’t want to be a boyfriend, I don’t have the status of boyfriend! But I want to be the most important person in your life, and you’re the most important people in my life now "Jiyong said with full confidence.
 
Dara stared straight  Jiyong’s eyes brown, there just seemed truth and sincerity. Jiyong kissed Dara’s lips gently. At first sweet lips that says nothing but Jiyong patiently caressing her lips, Jiyong kissed loves and soft, because he didn’t want to destroy these delicate lips.
 
"Oh god Dara, I have long wanted to kiss on this lips" Jiyong growled. Jiyong put his hand to dara’s head , and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. Dara were shocked, making open so as to allow Jiyong’s tongue to explore , girl who his lover and best friend. Dara was respond back Jiyong’s kiss, even though she was inexperienced, she tried copying Jiyong’s kiss. They kissed until voice Jiyong’s Omma told them to sleep. kkk ~
 
Winter is a wonderful season for Dara, because it will be her loved. This is only the beginning for them to face the trials that would come upon them. They believe if confronted with together, they will be able to pass it. But do it?
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
finished for the first chapter. is it interesting? I was a little frustrating not being able to write well. just enjoy the story and support for me!! Tokki tokki Hwaiting!!!
 
Vous aime tous :)

ssintokki