Continuation

First Love.

 

A week later, T-ara having their interview at the same place as B.A.P’s. The same question also goes to them.  All the member surprise and they looked at Danee.

 

“Danee, you’re so young,” Hyomin make Danee feel want to skip that question.

 

“But, that doesn’t mean she don’t have a first love. Even my friend found her first love when she was 9,” Ji Yeon surprised everyone.

 

“Your answer?” T-ara and the MC stares at her.

 

“Yes, I do have one,” Danee sighed.

 

“OMO! What does he looks like? What is his age now? When did it happen? How can you fall in love with him? Where is he now?” Ahreum’s question makes the MC and Danee surprise.

 

“I think I’ve heard that kind of question last week. Is it a déjàvu?” the MC looks stupid.

 

“HAHAHA. Ahreum unnie looks more scary than you MC,” Danee laugs.

 

“I can be scarier if you don’t answer my question!” Ahreum scared her.

 

“Okay I’ll answer it!” Danee took a deep breath and continued “He’s tall and have a beautiful smile. I saw him at my middle school when they were having a football tournament. I heard rumors from my friends saying he just debuted this year. I think he’s 17 now.”

 

“I think Zelo also says the same story as you last week Danee,” the MC remembered the last week episode.

 

“Zelo? Zelo from B.A.P? Is it him?” Boram surprised.

 

“Zelo? I never knew him before,” Danee makes everyone surprised and laughed.

 

“How could you say that? He’s quite famous among your age,” Soyeon can’t stop laughing.

 

“Really? But hey, I’ve been told not to watch TV before I debuted as a T-ara’s 9 member,” Danee continued.

 

In Danee’s head she was wondering who this Zelo is. She really wants to know. How can her first love story can be the same as him?