One.

Ways To Be With You

 

 
 
Jessica POV
 
 
 
 
Year passed, and your last words still echoed in my mind. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jessica!!! Please come back!! I'll be waiting for you here!!"
 
 
 
 
 
"i love you, Jessica Jung!!" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well, i honestly confused. You said to me to let you go, but then you told me to come back and you would be waiting. What am i to you, Tiff? Do you still have a feeling for me? Or you just played with my heart? I was confused.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But, the biggest part of my heart wanted to go back and see your beautiful face again, but i don't know when is the right time to do it. I doubt. I'm afraid, i'm afraid if i'm back, your heart is not wanting me anymore like the last time we met.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I've missed you so much, Tiffany. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I couldn't stop dreaming about you. And I couldn't even stop myself from loving you. You're the only one for me since the first time we met till now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"what are you doing now, Tiff? Do you miss me?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I sighed, and i knew i should be back. I need to see you soon. My heart is longing for you, Hwang Miyoung. I'll never able to get over you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"sorry for interrupting, Ms.Jessica, are you going to go back to Seoul next week?"
 
 
 
"yeah, i guess. Why?"
 
 
 
"Mr.Jung Yonghwa ordered me to ask you about it.."
 
 
 
"oh, okay, just tell uncle Yonghwa that maybe i'll be back on next Sunday.."
 
 
 
"i get it. I'll prepare things for your departure, Miss.." 
 
 
 
"okay, thank you, Peter.."
 
 
 
"my duty, Miss.." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Peter left, and i took my phone then opened the gallery to see Tiffany's photos. I looked at the photos one by one while smiling to myself, reminiscing our memories.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i can't wait to see you, Fany-ah.."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"i miss you so much.."