If I really do lose You

If I lose You

*Short Story*

 

"Kai?" You and Kai were on your bed looking at each other while laying down. He was caressing your face with his thumb and he couldn't help but smile at your precious face. "Yes?" He said in a soft tone voice. He held you closer to his body and waited for you to tell him what was up. You didn't want to scare him, but you wanted to know what he had to say so you did ask him. "If I broke up with you, what would you do?" You watched his smile dissapear and shoot up from his laying position. He sat up and blinked and looked at you, "..Do you want too?" His fingers were playing around with the bedsheets and you shot up from your position as well.

 

 

"No! I was just wondering, because..I don't know? I'm just curious you know?" You wanted to re-assure him that you will never leave him. You were just wondering. He sighed, "You scared me.." He looked at you  with a calm look and started to think, "Well- I can't imagine myself losing you because I love you too much..and If I really did lose you, I would punch myself for messing up on whatever I had done to make you make that decision..if the break up was my fault, I would hate myself for the rest of my life- and I would probably cry everyday asking myself how foolish I was and-"

 

"Okay I get it. I don't want you to get more thoughts of me breaking up with you. Don't worry Jongin- I will never ever break up with you. I love you. And Jongin if you ever feel like I've wanted to break up with you- don't feel that way because I-" Jongin placed his hand on the back of your neck and pressed his soft lips onto yours making you not finish your setence. He massaged your lips and made you blush. He let the kiss fall apart and he looked into your eyes giving you a sincere look.

 

 

"I know. I know what you're going to say, even if you don't tell me, I already know. I love you too." Jongin smiled "I can also promise you that I won't be leaving you any time soon- no I can't leave you. I honestly think I've found the right girl for me and it's you. I would be lucky if I could spend the rest of my life with you babe. I love you."

 

- -

comments? ^^