Chapter 1

I miss my Appa... 2

I woke up as the sun shine through my face and rubbed my tired eyes from yesterday. When I opened my eyes, I saw Yoogeun sleeping soundlessly next to me and a big bright smile came to my face. I kissed his forehead and his eyes slowly opened and rubbed it like what I did.

" Umma~ " He said in a soft voice.

I awed at his cuteness and patted his head lightly " Ready for breakfast? "

He quickly nodded then run to the bathroom. I smiled and walked downstairs while yawning. I saw Hyerin already awake? Miracle!

" Hyerin? Are you okay? " I asked as i patted her left shoulder

She turned her head slightly and nodded " Yes.. Why? "

" You usually wake up late! " I said with a teasing voice.

" Anniyo~ " she said while making a face " Dont you want me to change? "

I chuckled " I didnt ask you to... so tell me, is there any reason why??? "

" Well... "

" Well what? " i said impatiently.

" Onew oppa... "

" he asked you out for a DATE?! " I quickly guessed and she nodded. I jumped and quickly hugged her " But! Be careful not be like me okay? "

Saying those words makes my heart squeeze in pain. Yes, I am still not over him so PLEASE! dont keep it saying because it hurts okay?

" Arasso~ " she said and we both giggled.

After that, Yoogeun came down and run up to me. " umma, Imo is very strange today? "

I brushed his nose to mine and pinched it slightly which he rubbed it and pouted after that. " She have a date "

" REALLY?! " yoogeun said with his eyes wide open.

I put Yoogeun down and we all ate our breakfast and not surprise, Hyerin finished hers first and bid her goodbye. We shouted fighting and she did the same things and she is all gone.

" Umma~ Are you with Jonghyun again later? " asked Yoogeun out of the blue.

I looked at him surprised but slowly nodded at him. " But I will take you home okay? "

" Why do you need to be with him? " he mumbled as he fiddled with his fingers.

" Oh! Its school time! " I said changing the subject 

I hurried him to get change. After that walked outside and started the engine of my car. The car was silent and no one was speaking. soon, we reached his school and kissed his forehead

" Take care! Love you " I said

He nodded " I love too umma~ " and waved. He walked inside his school with his friends.

I smiled at what I am seeing and drove home.