Side Dish pt.7

Competition of The Hidden

Taeyeon practically ran to her room, ignoring the others who were staring at her. She changed into her usual outfit, and brought her bag with her. When she's downstairs, she looked into the keys place. Where all the keys were placed. "Where is my car's key?" she asked to the others on the living room. Sooyoung's eyes widened, she forgot that she borrowed the car last night, but she forgot where did she put the key.

"Unnie..I forgot" she said, when the others were quiet. Afraid that the kid leader will blow her off. Because, obviously she's not in a good mood at all. "Aish, then how am I supposed to go with?" she yelled in frustation. "Sooyoung, I think you better go and find that key. Maybe in your room? Or your snack bowl?" Yuri told Sooyoung to go to her room right away. 

Sooyoung was struggling to find the key in her room. But, lately, her room was such a mess. That's because Key kept on hitting their system since she accidentally broke Key's system. "Aigoo, I'm so dead, dear key, where are you???" she tossed off her pillows, and finally giving up to search on her precious snack bowl. But it wasn't there. Suddenly, she heard a scream from downstair. "Sooyoung! It's okay! Sunny already found it!" Taeyeon then rushed to the garage behind their house, which full of cars and vehicles, and other stuffs, except for guns. Because they put them down in the basement.

"Let's go" she said to Onew who was still standing in front of their house carrying his box in a huge paper bag, while she's already inside the car. "Where are we going?" Taeyeon asked once Onew is inside, she drives like a mad person. All blame to her unsteady mood.

Onew was surprised by her driving skill. She was on high speed, yet, didn't crash or anything, but the nerve is still there. "Slow down there missy! We might turn into a huge crash, and then you have to pay me for this baby!" he said while brushing the leather seat which he missed. He is now have to ride one of Key's car or Minho's bike if he wants to go out. Since Taeyeon's car is in the garage, need to be fixed.

"Just tell me, where we should be going right now,you freak" she asked again. Angry. "Okay, you...urgh! Just turn left after the traffic light and then turn right" he said, grabbing on his seatbelt. He was annoyed by Taeyeon's attitude. "Can  you at least be nice to me?" he asked quietly. "Anyway, I have to talk to you about something."

-Taeyeon'sPOV-

I stare at him in disbelief. Did he say something or it's just me and my ears? I looked at my watch, it's already 12 o'clock. I'm a bit hungry. "Hey,  do you happen to be having any stuff after this? I'm buying you lunch" I look at him. He's still staring outside. I can't stand seeing someone who is so gloomy like that. I hit him with my free hand.

"Yah! You don't have to do that" he rub his right arm and finally facing me. "What did you say?" he asks, dumbfoundedly. "Are you coming with me? I'm buying you lunch after this" I say, paying attention to the street which is getting busier. 

"That is where your car is, you need to tell me what else do you want for your car Tae" I look at him, smiling to the guy who's standing beside my car. I was about to get off from his car when I notice that he's right beside my door, opening the door for me. "Wow, thank you" I say, grabbing my bag and following him to the guy. The man is big, with muscles, and...looks a bit scary. Kinda like a gangster. 

He high-fived with the guy, and talking about something. "Well, this missy right here maybe wants to know about the progress of her car" he takes my hand, and lead me to the big guy. "Are you sure he's not scary at all?" I ask him. He looks at me as if I'm somekind of new species of humanation. "He's completely nor harming. Emh, well you know..It's just his look. He loves cat anyways" He whispers and lead me through, giving my hand to the guy. 

"Oh,  what a charming little lady" he speaks. Well, My height is the same as his shoulder. I am short to his scale. "Why, thank you" I say, politely. He's showing me the stuff that he has been doing to my car for the past few days. After that, we're going to his office. Onew is following behind me. 

Once we entered his office, Onew's statement is now making sense. He LOVES cat. There is this one persian, with a cute face, but he scratch Onew's leg when he's in the room. "Whoa, you okay?" I ask, worrily. I sit down at the couch, where there are 2 egyptian cat. I get my small black box out of my bag, searching for the antiseptic and band aid for his scar. I explain the things that I really want to the guy while he's sratching it down. While I'm speaking, I take care of Onew's scar. He looks so cute anyway with the frowning because the medicine does sting for a moment. 

-Onew's POV-

We finally finished the stuff with the guy. Yeah, he didn't want to tell me his name, so when Taeyeon asked me his name, I can only said...The Guy. We're approaching my car when I feel like I see someone in the roof. With black outfit. "I think we better hurry" I just say that to Taeyeon when there is this man, with the black outfit and the gun who's standing in front of us. I hold Taeyeon's hand in my back immediately. This man is the one from our last mission. I bet he's getting revenge on us. I forgot that he knew my car. And...there's my car.

"Onew, what's this?" Taeyeon asks me. Surprised. "Well, you can't go anywhere now" the man has procamated his reason to be here, in front of us. This is really bad. "Give me the key. I'm driving" I ask Taeyeon, she gives the key, hidden in my pocket. I see Taeyeon is throwing something toward him, and she grabs me to the car. "Come on Onew! That will hold him for a few seconds!" she screams. I turn the key on, and drive as fast as I can.

"Who in the hell was that?" Taeyeon asks in horror. She's definitely has no clue about this. I thought she's a spy too? Maybe the information was wrong? "That was...me and my friend's enemy. Is he coming after us?" I ask, speeding up. Taeyeon looks at the back, and she screams. "YES! SPEED UP! THEY'RE USING MOTORCYCLE!" 

I hit the gas, we're too fast now. But I just don't care. As long as we save, and Taeyeon doesn't have any scar left after this. Because if she has any scar in any shape, I'm gonna be dead with her sisters. I am so dead right now. I peek at her sight. She's tying her hair up into a ponytail and now trying to get to the back seat. What is she doing right now??

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I look at her through the mirror. "Just drive! I'm gonna help you handle him! Let's distract them" She smirks. I pay attention to the road, while she's grabbing her bag. Again. I wonder...what's inside. She seems like she can get anything out of it. Is it somekind of Doraemon's pocket? "ONEW! THE ROAD!" she screams. And I look up to find that we're about to crash with a truck. I turn uneasily to the left, we're heading to the highway now. 

"Oh ..this is not good. I forgot to bring my food..." she grumbles in the back. "At the time like this and you're thinkng about food???" I yell at her in frustation. I know she's hungry but..not at the time like this!! 

"No! I mean, I can throw those salads to the motorcycle with my mini catapult! Do you happen to be having any food here in your car? I saw you were with a box of something?" Taeyeon asks me. Well,  I do have some super-spicy chicken, but I'm not giving them! "Sorry, that was my new stuff. Not food and you can't throw them away." I say. But she's looking inside the box, to find my super-precious super-spicy chicken. NOT GOOD!

"You have CHICKENS and you said you don't have any FOOD" she talks to me in disbelief. I'm about to stop her from throwing my chickens away, but I was too late. She's throwing them into their helmets. I almost have a heart attack. But I speed up. In order not to see my precious one...Beaten up in my enemies helmets. 

"ONEW! What should we do?? I'm buying you chickens when we can get out of this!" she asks me. Panicked. I'm trying to think too. Then I came up with this plan. I turn back to them, facing the opposite of the real way, and speed up. 2 of the 5 of my enemies got down. Now 3 more to go. I'm trying to get them out of my sight, but sadly, there is this police officer trying to catch us. With car's abbility, I hide my plat. Now I turn into a dark alley. And after a several minutes, Taeyeon whispers to my ears. "I can't find them anywhere" 

I peek, and she's right. They're not behind us anymore. I start to getting the nerve. When I feel something has bumped in the top of my car. The first motorcycle didn't landed perfectly. That causing Taeyeon to laugh a little. "That man's so silly..." she says. I drive faster. Knowing that they're up there. And 2 more to go. When we're passing through a shopping center, one of them jump from the stairs. Landed a few meters in front of us. Causing me to stop immediately. When we're turning our way, the other one is our way too.

"ottoke..." i can tell that she's panicking right now. "Onew..I don't  know wether this plan would work or not..But can we go jump the stairs to the shoppin center?" she asks me. I look back, finding a perfect jump spot. She's so smart. "Wow, you're so smart" I say. She's blushing!

I'm speeding to the back, and start to jump. Thank God it works! One of the bike fall, and the other one is still catching after us. "Turn to your left! Trust me!" I'm following Taeyeon's order. She's right, there is this space that is big enough for the car, and so many boxes and cans that can block his way. She opens the window, and frightened a bit. I peek back, to see that the guy is pointing his gun towards her. "TAEYEON! BE CAREFUL!!" I scream. In the perfect timing, she throw something to the pile of boxes, and at the same time, the bullet is out of the gun. I'm super worried...

"ARE YOU OKAY?" I ask her after she's closing the window, after she sees that the man is already down, Onew speed up until they meet the main road to continue their journey.

"Yea, I got hit a little. But the bullet didn't go through me." she smiles. Making her way to sit back in the front. Grabbing stuff from her bag. But seems like she can't find it. I pulled of at the drugstore. "Wait here" i say. Pulling the key off so she can't go anywhere. I rush into the drugstore to get a first aid kit. After that, I go back to the car, finding she's already bleeding a lot. I wash the wound with a fresh water that I have. And I tell her to press the wound with my spare clothes. I happen to have it all in my paper bag. "Is it okay to use it?" she asks. I nod, and bring us to the nearest cafe. Just to grab a coffee, then we will go and have lunch. "Come on, we have to take care of that wound and get some coffee." I say.

-Taeyeon's POV-

I'm following him to the cafe, he's carrying my bag, while holding my wounded hand carefully. He told me to sit down while he's getting us a latte. But right now I'm dying for a cheesecake. "I want a cheesecake" the words just slipped out of my mouth. He stares at me for seconds, and he laughs. So CUTE! Oh my..he's my enemy. Get over it Tae...

"Here's yours" he handed me the latte and the cheesecake. I will definitely buying him spicy chickens after this. "Show me your hand please" he smiles, preparing the aid kit, and starts to take care of my wound. Carefully. I laugh at his serious but caring expression. I can't imagine this person..is a spy? And my enemy? 

"Done" he cheers, causing the entire cafe to turn and look at us. I blush in embarrassment while he's cleaning up the stuff that he used to take care of my hand. "Let's enjoy this~" he sang while complimenting at the food in front of him. I just found out that he's buying a chicken wings with barbeque sauce. And some sausages. "Are you hungry?" I ask him carefully. "Ah? well, after that accident, yes I am" he smiles awkwardly. 

"Let's eat this up, and we're gonna have a little lunch after this. My treat" I smile at him.