My angel

My boy
Woohyun always thought that he is so lucky... He is so lucky in everything he does including his lovelife... He doesn't know what he does in his past live until he can has a wondeful and beautiful boyfriend like Kim Sunggyu...

Woohyun still remember when the first time he meet Sunggyu... Woohyun meet Sunggyu at his first year in college,when the first time he see Sunggyu he feel like his world stop at that moment,he is fall in love at the first sight and its also his first time to fall in love.

-When you’re coming toward me, just stop right there I fall in love with you just like that-

Then he saw that angel come towards him and Woohyun just stood there dozen off by that angel. But then his friend Myungsoo elbow him make him come bact to the real world and look to his friend...

"What??"He asked

"Don't you even listen to me,hyung?? This is Kim Sunggyu,my brother..." Myungsoo said

"Your brother?? He is really different from you..."He said

"Yeah right,waht ever..." Myungsoo just rolled his eyes

"I'm serious he is more beautiful unlike you..."Woohyun said

"Whatever... Don't listen to this stupid tree,hyung..."Myungsoo said to his brother

"Yah!! I'm your hyung respect me a little..."Woohyun said

Sunggyu just chuckle see they behaviour and gosh that chuckle just make Woohyun feel like he just listen to the angel voice and that the most beautiful voice ever...

-The happy sound of you laughing with your pretty face that gives me goosebumps-

Sunggyu looks at Woohyun and smile then he said,"Hi nice to meet you... Kim Sunggyu..."

"Nam Woohyun,nice to meet you too,angel..." Woohyun said

Sunggyu frown at the nickname but then he just chuckle then said,"I don't know that you so greasy but you should stop call me that and just call me Sunggyu..."

"I know but you are really like an angel and your name is so perfect like you... Like other people said like name like the person... The name is really fix you well,angel..."Woohyun said and smile

Sunggyu just laugh then he look at his watch he smile at the both of them then said,"I have to go to the class now... Bye,Myung and bye,Namu..."

After that Sunggyu just walk away from the both of them,Myungsoo turned to his bestfriend and know that his friend just fall for his hyung... Then after that Woohyun realize that he has couple of class with his angel and he just fall deep and deeper everyday... But saddly for Woohyun, Sunggyu doesn't know about his feeling yet...

-(Day by day) Like this, love is forever (In my heart) I only see you every day Now only look at me and I’ll give you everything-

That after that one night party at their college... That just simple party after last exam,Woohyun goes to there and so is Sunggyu... He meet Sunggyu in the surprise stage because Sunggyu wearing a make up(only an eyeliner though).Woohyun too speechless to say anything especially when Sunggyu's friend,Sungjong just push Sunggyu until he fall to Woohyun's embrace and it feels so good and perfect for having him in his embrace... Sunggyu looks up at Woohyun (just pretend that Woohyun taller than Sunggyu) and his blush at sudden closeness between them...

-I have already placed you in my embrace-

"I'm sorry..." Sunggyu said and try to get away but Woohyun just pull him closer and kiss his lips make Sunggyu eyes widened in surprise but in the end he just drown by the kiss,then the kiss just get more heated and they move on to Sunggyu's room(the party held in their dorm btw).When they reach Sunggyu bedroom they pulled away from a moment and look at each other eyes... Sunggyu just blush under Woohyun's stare and look away in the end.Woohyun just smiled seeing Sunggyu cute behaviour and start to kiss Sunggyu all over his face whispering how beautiful Sunggyu is and how much he wanted Sunggyu to be his all this time,until he capture Sunggyu lips once again and lay him on the bed after that the moan can be hear from the room...

-I pray that this night where we’ve become one won’t ever pass Baby I need you Baby I want you Now open your heart only to me (can’t you see)-

In the morning,when Woohyun wake up,he being welcome by the sight of his beautiful angel... He smile when he remember what was happen last night... The angel open his eyes slowly and look up then he blush at the condition they are in but he just snuggle closer to Woohyun...

"I love you..."Woohyun said suddenly make Sunggyu look up at him once again and his cheek become more red than before

"I love you too..."Sunggyu said shyly with his morning voice that make Woohyun want to listen to it everyday

-There are a few things I want to hear, your scratchy voice when you wake up in the morning-

After that they become a couple and now it has been 3 years of their realitionship and Woohyun will do something for his adorable angel,for his Sunggyu... He bring Sunggyu to the date all day and for the last date he bring Sunggyu to his favourite restaurant and Woohyun already reserved for VIP room and the private music for create a romantic feel...

-Now only love me and I’ll give you my everything-

He comes toward Sunggyu and kneel before him,make Sunggyu confuse with his behaviour...

"Kim Sunggyu,I fall in love with you at the moment I saw you for the first time,I love you before and I love you more now... Everyday my love for you just grow more and more... You are my everything,you are my angel and you are the only one for me.I promise you that I will protect you forever and I will love you as long as I live... Will you be mine for the rest of my live??"Woohyun said

Sunggyu looks at Woohyun eyes and only saw the sincerity in there and he feel that his eyes become teary but he manage to said,"Yes,Hyunie..."

Woohyun smiled at Sunggyu's answer and pull in the ring to Sunggyu's ring finger... Then he pull Sunggyu in for the long kiss... Because for Woohyun,Sunggyu is everything and the only one for him...

-I’m not just saying this, please believe me I’ll protect you with everything I’ve got-

A/N :Hi!! I update this in my phone because I already finish this when I'm in my class...lol... Well,because I can't write a I'm sorry I don't write the detail... Anyway here it is!! I'm sorry if this is bad and have a couple of mistake... Thank you for your comment and for all subscribers!!^^