3

.nanny.

So, majority of the votes were that Tao doesn't need to crossed dress.

So, Tao will not be cross dressing.

Thank you for voting~

--- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

Tao shifted in his bed and reached out for his alarm. He pressed the off button and turned so he was laying on his back again. Tao rubbed his eyes and slowly got out from bed.

He yawned. 'And so it begins.'

Tao woke up at 6:30 in the morning, since at 7am, he has to prepare breakfast for Yitao. He fixed his bed and used the private shower that he had in his room.

'Now…which scrub. Panda or dinosaurs? Panda or dinosaurs?' Tao ended up flipping a coin to choose which scrubs to use.

'Pandas it is.'

Tao quickly got dressed and ran to the kitchen to fix the young panda's breakfast.

'Oh crap!!'

Tao smacked his forehead and remembered that he doesn't know how to cook.

'What am I going to do now.' He groaned while he brushed his hair back with his fingers. 'I should've asked Xiumin if he could help me.' He sighed.

'Oh wait!'

Tao remembered what his elder brother did for him and Yixing every morning.

"Here you go guys!" Luhan placed two small bowls in front of his younger siblings. "Eat up okay!"

Luhan's cooking skills are not that great, but it is something. He used plain yogurt and placed strawberries and berries along with bananas in them to form a happy face in the yogurt.

"And here is your guys toast!" Luhan placed the small plates between his younger siblings. These toasts were fairly simple and it always managed to bring a smile on Tao's face. All it contained was peanut butter and banana slices to make a smiley face.

"I could do that!! So simple!" Tao rushed to the fridge and hoped that there was some plain yogurt.

"Yes!!" Tao grabbed the yogurt from the fridge and placed it on the counter. "Now the bowl and…fruits…bread" He grabbed all the essential things and started to make just like what his elder brother would always make for him and Yixing.

"Oh Tao," Tao turned to see Xiumin walking in the kitchen. "You made Yitao breakfast?"

Tao nodded. "Yeah, it's just simple though." He looked at breakfast that he prepared. "My older brother made this kind of breakfast for me and my brother. It was simple, but you know…it is better than nothing."

Xiumin nodded. "That's true, plus it looks good." He smiled at the breakfast. "Very cute!"

Tao chuckled. "Thanks." He placed the bowl and the plate with the toast on a tray. "So, do I just go and bring Yitao down or…?"

"Oh you bring it up to him. He eats in his room."

"He eats…in his room?" Xiumin nodded.

"Yeah. In his room."

Tao furrowed his brow. Personally, he didn't like that; he always thought that family should always eat together, no matter how busy they are, family comes first.

"Oh…okay." Tao picked up his tray and started to head to Yitao's room, but within seconds, he came back to the kitchen.

"Um, Xiumin," Xiumin turned and tilted his head to the side.

"Yes?"

"Where is Yitao's room again?"

Xiumin chuckled and told the whereabouts of Yitao's room.

"Thanks Xiumin!" Tao trotted his way to Yitao's room, being careful while holding the tray of food. Once at the young panda's room, he knocked on the door.

"Yitao? Um, i-it's me, Tao…your nanny."

Obviously, Yitao didn't respond, nor open the door for Tao.

'Hm.' Tao adjusted the tray in his hand and with his free hand, he grabbed the door nob and opened it. Yitao's room was not what Tao was expecting from a 4 year old. It was way too clean and unlike other 4 year olds, he didn't have toys laying around. His small desk had organized papers with his crayon box placed neatly beside it. Even his plushies were all neatly placed next to each other. 

'Wow…this kid likes to be organized.'

His eyes traveled to Yitao, who's back was facing him.

"Yitao um," Yitao looked over his shoulder, but turned his head again to face away the nanny before him.

'Well, then…' Tao pouted and placed the tray on the small desk.

"Come on Yitao!" He said with a cheerful tone. "Breakfast is really good. I made it myself." Tao turned to see if Yitao moved from his bed, but he didn't budge. He sighed; Tao walked towards the windows and opened curtains, to let sun shine though. "Oh! Look Yitao! It's sunny today!" Tao looked over his shoulder and smiled at the young boy. "Hey, why don't we go outside today? We can play in the garden!"

Yitao rolled over and was now facing Tao. He slowly got up and rubbed his left eye with his hand.

"I knew you would get up!" Tao walked towards the young boy and leaned over. "Now, why don't you take a shower and get ready? Then we can go outside and play! Erm, you know how to shower yeah?"

The young boy stared at Tao; he simply got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom in his room.

"Okay…then." Tao stood up straight. "I'll get you your clothes!" He walked over to his closet to pick out some play clothes for Yitao.

"Let's see…uh what the…" Tao was surprised that all the hanged clothing were all designer clothing. He searched to see if he had any clothing that was for play, but he was unable to find any.

'This is it? Only designer clothing?' Tao looked in his drawers and there was nothing. 'Aston Martin…Dior…is that…what!! Gucci?!' Tao grabbed Yitao's Gucci brown silk GG pattern shawl. 'My god…this kid.' He placed it back where it was and searched for an outfit.

"These will do." Tao grabbed an Aston Martin navy cashmere blend cardigan along with Aston Martin white cotton long sleeve shirt. "And…these pants," He looked back and forth at the garments making sure that they would work well together. "Yeah these will work…I guess." Tao walked over with the Timberland blue dark wash denim jeans and placed it on Yitao's bed. Satisfied, he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yitao, you almost done?"

On cue, Yitao opened the door wearing his white bath robe.

"Ah, your done. Um," Tao looked over at the clothes that he picked out. "I got your clothes. Hope that it…well, you know…looks all right. Oh!" Tao went to the drawers and open a couple of them. "Ah, I forgot your under garments. Here." He handed Yitao his under garments and turned around. "I'll give you privacy."

He waited for a while before turning back. He helped Yitao get dressed, surprisingly, it wasn't difficult like he expected.

"There!" Tao smoothed out his outfit. "Perfect yeah?"

Yitao stared at Tao and took a step back. He lifted his right foot up telling Tao that he needed some shoes.

"Oh! Right! We can't have you running without shoes." Tao went back to the closet to see the various shoes displayed on the shoe rack. 'Jeez, this kid even has Gucci shoes.' Tao picked a pair and showed it to Yitao.

"How about these?" Tao showed the young panda Ralph Lauren white leather high top trainers. "It'll work yeah?" He smiled, but the young panda shook his head.

"Erm, okay." Tao placed the shoes back and searched again. "How about these?" Once again, Yitao shook his head.

It took awhile for Tao to pick the right shoes for Yitao, but once that was taken cared of, Tao walked over to the tray that was left on the small table. Yitao tilted his head as if questioning Tao's actions.

"Today, you will be eating at the kitchen table okay."

Tao walked over to the door and opened it. He motioned for Yitao to follow, but he stayed put. The nanny sighed.

"Please Yitao, you need to eat your breakfast. Plus, it will be better than eating it in your room. Xiumin is there. Don't you want to say 'good morning' to Xiumin?"

Yitao pondered, but nodded; he followed Tao down stairs to the kitchen. Once they reached the kitchen, it was filled with a delectable scent.

"We are back!" Tao said with a cheerful smile. He placed the tray on the kitchen table and patted a seat telling Yitao to take a seat.

"Oh…Yitao. Good morning." Xiumin smiled at the young boy who just nodded back.

"How did you manage to do that? Yitao never comes out of his room during breakfast time." Xiumin whispered to Tao.

"I just…you know…said that it would be better than eating in his room. Plus, I said 'Don't you want to say good morning to Xiumin hyung?'"

"Oh…this is the first time he has come down to eat. It's just surprising."

Tao nodded and walked back to where Yitao was sitting. He furrowed his brow; Yitao wasn't eating the breakfast that Tao made.

"Don't you want to eat it Yitao? It's good!" Tao grabbed the spoon and scooped up some of the yogurt with a strawberry slice and berries. "Here, one bite?" He brought the spoon closer to Yitao's mouth, but only having the young boy lean back in his chair.

Yitao shook his head; he pushed the bowl away from him, to the edge of the table. It fell, but with Tao's quick reflexes, he was able to catch it in time.

"Whoa! Yitao, please be careful!" Tao brought back the bowl on the table and grabbed a napkin to wipe some of the yogurt off the table. As for Yitao, he was surprised at Tao's reflexes.

"Okay," Tao placed the spoon back at Yitao. "Open up, you need to eat breakfast Yitao. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day." He said in a sing song voice, but Yitao shook his head and leaned back once again in his seat.

Tao sighed. 'Come on Tao…think…this kid needs to eat.'

"Just one bite Yitao. Your dad would want you to be healthy and strong."

Yitao ignored him and crossed his arms. Tao placed the spoon back in the bowl and frowned.

'What now.' Tao thought as he looked at the food.

Xiumin watched from the counter with a glass of apple juice in his hand. He truly felt sorry for Tao. 'He's getting frustrated.' He took a sip. 'Come on Tao, think.'

The nanny grabbed the spoon once again and placed it in front of Yitao. "Come on Yitao. Just one bite…it's really good. I promise."

The young panda eyed Tao, then at the spoon.

"You will like it. Promise! I used to eat this too. My older brother used make this for my and my brother. Um, it brings happiness to those that eat it." He pointed the food. "See they all have smiling faces. If you eat it, you will be full of happiness."

Yitao stared at Tao with wide eyes; he then looked at the spoon and back at his nanny. He slowly leaned in and opened his mouth, telling Tao to feed him the yogurt. Tao smiled and started to feed the young panda.

"Very good Yitao!" Tao praised making the young panda slightly blush. Xiumin chuckled and stood up straight.

'Wow, he did it.'

Tao continued to feed Yitao with a smile on his face. He felt proud of himself that he was able to have Yitao eat breakfast, especially the one that he made. Tao glanced at Xiumin, who was making cafe au lait for Sir, and smiled at him in his accomplishment. Xiumin nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

"Xiumin." Both workers looked at the kitchen door to see Kris approaching wearing one of his designed suits, both black with a deep red colored button up shirt and a black tie, accompanied with a dragon pin on his right side. "My coffee ready?" He placed his brief case on the counter and opened it to place some of his papers and folders in them.

"Yes Sir. Here." Xiumin handed him his cup. "Ah, Sir, look." He pointed at the kitchen table where Tao and Yitao were sitting at. "Tao was able to bring down Yitao so he could eat his breakfast."

Kris glanced over and saw Yitao being spoon fed by Tao.

"Yitao," Tao softly said, with Yitao looking up at his nanny. "Your dad is here. Don't you want to say 'good morning'?"

Yitao turned in his seat to face his dad, but looked down and slowly turned back to Tao and opened his mouth to be fed again. Tao felt a frown coming on.

Kris sighed and placed the cup on the counter. "Xiumin, I am having guests coming over to discuss business tonight, so I need you to cook whatever is best. I trust you."

Xiumin nodded. "Yes Sir."

Kris grabbed his brief case and turned his head to glance at his son; he walked over and patted Yitao on the head.

"I'll be going. You be good." He said. Kris turned to face Tao. "Stop spoon feeding him. He is able to do it himself…he is 4 not 1…or 2." With that Kris left the kitchen.

Tao sighed and looked at the young panda, but smiled at him. "I don't mind feeding you Yitao." The young panda looked up at his nanny. Tao held pinky finger  out. "It'll be our little secret okay?"

Yitao sat there and leaned back in his seat with a neutral expression.

"Ah…well," Tao placed his pinky down and brought up the spoonful of yogurt to Yitao's mouth. "Here, eat some more."

It took awhile for Yitao to eat again, but he was able to finish all the breakfast that Tao prepared for him.

"Yah, Yitao! You finished everything! I'm so proud of you!!" Tao cupped Yitao's cheeks. "It was good right?"

Yitao's eyes went wide; he wiggled his way out of Tao's grasp and quickly left the kitchen, leaving a very confused Tao. Xiumin chuckled at the action.

"He is just probably surprised at the action Tao. None of the other nannies were like that."

Tao nodded. "Okay then. As long as he doesn't hate me or something." He stood up and started to clean up the mess when Xiumin spoke.

"Just leave it. I got it covered." Xiumin said with a smile.

"Thanks. I'll go and check up on him." Tao left the kitchen. 'Maybe he is in his room?' Tao went to Yitao's room and started to knock on the door. "Yitao?"

No response, but Tao repeated his action. "Yitao, I'm coming in okay."

Tao opened the door to see Yitao playing with his plushies on the floor. The young panda looked over his shoulder and held onto his alpaca plush in his hand.

"Oh, you're playing? Can I play too?" Tao pointed at himself.

Yitao looked away and resumed in playing by himself. Tao frowned, but tried again. He walked over to the young boy and sat across from him. "Can play with you?"

Yitao looked up at Tao; he grabbed his panda and dragon plush and handed them to Tao. The nanny gladly accepted the plush toys.

"Thank you for letting Tao play Yitao!!" Tao said in his most childish voice, while holding onto the panda plush, making it as if the panda plush was thanking Yitao.

Both the nanny and the young panda started to play. After a while, the young panda dropped his alpaca plush on the floor.

"Oh, Yitao…you bored now?" Yitao nodded while rubbing his right eye. Tao chuckled at the young boy's action. "Well," He stood up. "Why don't we go outside? It is nice outside, we can go play in the garden. Maybe Sehun hyung is there. You wanna see Sehun hyung?"

Yitao stood there, staring at Tao. He later shook his head, declining Tao's proposal. With that he left his room with a small drawing pad and his box of crayons, leaving Tao standing.

"Well then." Tao sighed; he looked back at Yitao's closet and checked his clothes. "Seriously, this kid needs some play clothes." He checked all hanged clothes. "Young Versace grey check blazer jacket…Dolce and Gabbana grey cashmere blend coat…Galliano faded blue denim jeans…where are the play clothes!!"

Tao brushed his hands through his hair. He left Yitao's room to go find the young panda boy. He ended up hearing Yitao's name in the kitchen, to his surprise, Yitao was sitting on the kitchen, drawing. Tao walked up to Xiumin who was cooking for the workers in the house.

"Um, does…this may sound weird, but does Yitao have any play clothes at all?"

Xiumin glanced up from his cooking. "Huh?"

"You know, play clothes. Um, all he has are designer clothing, so I was just wondering if he has, well, play clothes."

Xiumin ended up chuckling. "Tao, his father is a fashion designer. Wouldn't it be…well, obvious for his son to be dressed well 24/7? His father is practically the fashion king, his son would be dressed the same too." Tao nodded; well, it did make sense, his father dressed well, and his son would be the same. But for Tao, he felt that a 4 year old should have some play clothes. Maybe if he had play clothes he could go outside and play instead of being cooped up in the house all the time.

"But that is just the thing!" Tao pointed out. "All he has are designer stuff and no play clothes. So he is always cooped up in the house?"

Xiumin shook his head. "Well, he wasn't always cooped up in the house." He glanced at the young boy sitting at the table. "He would always go outside…with his parents and play, but ever since…you know, he never went back outside."

Tao frowned; again he was feeling sad for the young boy and his father. He remembered how the morning went; Yitao just quickly took a glance at his father, not even running up to him and giving him a hug. He sighed, he wanted to help them. Help Kris and Yitao to become father and son once again.

Tao nodded. 'That's it!! I'll bring them closer together!!' He started to smile. 'It will be a lot, but for Luhan, Yixing, and for Kris and Yitao! Tao fighting!!'

Xiumin eyed Tao since he was making smiling faces out of no where. "Erm, Tao…you okay?"

"Huh?" Tao looked at the chef, tilting his head in the process.

"You're making weird faces…you okay?"

"Oh, yeah! I'm just…you know…excited I guess." He smiled at the chef, in which he just simply nodded.

"Excited? Um, okay."

Tao nodded. 'Don't worry Yitao, Kris, you guys will be father and son like before!!'

--- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) --- (TAORIS) ---

Jun18,2014

i was informed that aston martin is a manufacturer of luxury sports cars. the website that i used as reference (which i cant find anymore because its been a long time) for fashionable children's clothing, aston martin was mentioned. here is a link of what aston martin clothing look like as an example. [x]

so now everyone knows :D

[end of edit]

Hope that this is okay...

I was going to post this yesterday, but I wasn't feeling well. ^^;

I'm not feeling well still, but I wanted to quickly post this. So, if it sounds like poop, yeah I'm sorry.

Now, time for a nap and some milk or tea...or you know whatever. ^^;;

Hopefully I will be able to update my other stories.

Mistakes? I'm sorry ; 3 ;

Comment if you like~