This is just the beginning, there is no end.

Another HyunDara Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: title is too dramatic. ><

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Would you go out with me?”

“You’ve asked that so many times and you already know the answer”

 

“I know but I just want to ask again. If you say yes that would be perfect but if not then I’m leaving”

 

“Is that you’re new trick? Guilt trip me to go out with you, my answer is still the same”

“Well then … it was nice meeting you Hyunjoong-ah”

 

The fall wind came by the moment the girl turned around and left the guy standing still, surprised to the last thing that she said. He was under a huge maple tree, leaves have turned yellow orange almost amber from the change of the season, the wind blew from behind him and towards the back of the girl, taking with it the leaves that made the parting somber to those who passed by. He didn’t think much of the little conversation he had with her for it was the same as everyday and then the day after will be another episode, however, the smile she painted on her face was nothing he has ever seen before.

“Things will just replay again tomorrow” he mumbled to himself on his way home.

Contrary to the bright morning that welcomed him a blue cloud covered the school, the feeling of someone’s death lingered in every student’s face that he walked passed by or saw from a far. All of them looked as if they were mourning and his question was whose death was it.

He wanted to ask but seeing the sad expressions in the faces of every student he felt hesitant coz of the possibility of making them feel even worse if they talk about it and so he kept his curiosity in, waiting for the right moment to ask. The situation in his class was much worse compared to what he’s seen, the usual happy mood was nowhere to be found and it all spirits seemed to have departed from the bodies of everyone.

When everyone has settled down and the bell rang for first period he was still uncertain of the happening, not until their professor spoke.

“It saddens the whole school to lose a great student. She has helped and befriended everybody may it be the students, the teachers or the staff and so everyone is heartsick of this but as she asked we will all try to be just the same as when she was here. Our dear Dara Park will not be forgotten, she may now be in the States in a new school and with new people but this school and you all will always be her home”

Right then Hyunjoong froze completely, his eyes were shaking as he just stared blankly in front of him and the scene from yesterday had played in his head. The last words she’d said to him felt like a combination of ice thrown at him along with an ice cold shower all over. Knowing that it’s his fault for her leaving he couldn’t come to the part of looking at her close friends at the same time he thinks that they know already and it heavies the feeling inside of him.

“The decision has been made already and there’s nothing we can do about it, let’s try to move on cause for sure Dara would not like to see us this way” Jessica said in a sad tone but behind that was something only some of them knew and Hyunjoong was one of those, it meant they knew why she left and maybe even more to it.

“Why?” he asked no one and clutched his chest, the stinging pain seeming to move throughout his body but the most painful stayed right where his heart was. He couldn’t understand what was happening to him, why this sudden departure of the girl seem to affect him so much when just yesterday he couldn’t care less about her.

The pain was suffocating him and without asking for permission or anything he ran out of his class, head down and a hand gripping his chest tight. He ran out of the school, not knowing where to go and not even looking at where he was going. After a couple of minutes he stopped and found himself standing right in front of the gate of the girl’s house. It was empty, painfully empty.

“DARA” he yelled but no one answered, not even the barking of the dog that would already be barking loudly. He yelled again but nothing responded to him until the old man living right beside the house told him that the family moved to the States and left just a couple of hours ago.

It had started to rain hard but he didn’t move from his spot, he stayed there hoping she’ll come back like she always did, hoping that all this was just a nightmare he’s going to wake up from soon. He didn’t know why though, why all of a sudden he’s this way because of her, why it hurts him to know she’s gone … permanently.

Isn’t this what he wanted? He doesn’t know, even though she was a bit annoying and crazy he liked seeing her try to get him to say yes even in the weirdest way. His day wasn’t complete without seeing her or even hearing her voice and now that all those are gone it seems like his just about to go crazy and lose it.

For sure the rain wasn’t going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter