where'd Cho Hee go?

B.A.P you are my oppa!?

 

All the boys raced up to Cho Hee’s room. “Cho Hee-ah.” Zelo sang out. There was no reply from the opposite side. Yong Guk tried to open the door but it was locked. “Yah, Cho Hee open the door.” He spoke in his deep voice. But still there was no sound. Just then, Daehyun quickly rushed downstairs. Jongup followed him too. However, after a few minutes, Daehyun returned upstairs with an Allan key to open the door from the outside. “Jonguppie!” Himchan shouted. “Uhh…hyung?” Jongup mumbled from downstairs. “What?” Himchan asked him. “Cho Hee’s running off with a few guys right now…” he mentioned. Quickly most of them, except for Yong Guk, rushed down stairs to see what was going on. “She just turned the corner!” Jongup exclaimed as he pointed hard at the window. “Cho Hee!” Zelo shouted out shocked.

A loud bashing sound came from upstairs and Daehyun and Youngjae quickly ran back up. “Hyung!” they both shouted in unison. They noticed that the door was slammed open and was one of the hinges was hanging off the wall frame. “She seriously left.” Yong Guk growled as he stormed off downstairs. Himchan turned around and noticed him grabbing his keys and jacket. “Yong Guk, where are you going?” he asked hoping not to get yelled back at. “What do you think? I’m going to follow her.” Yong Guk spoke back. Halfway through his sentence he calmed down a little though, once he noticed who he was yelling at. “Hyung, if you want, me and Jongup can go follow her and if we need you we’ll call you. But either way we’ll drag her home.” Zelo suggested. Yong Guk was breathing heavily as he was thinking about it. “That’s actually a pretty good idea.” Youngjae pointed out.

Meanwhile, Cho Hee was walking down the street with her friends. “Bae oppa, can you teach me how to play pool?” Cho Hee asked him as she struggled to keep up with all of the boys. “Bwoh!? No way! Besides, the only reason I’m here is because we haven’t finished out project yet.” He shouted back. Cho Hee began pouting. “I hate doing homework…let’s go play pool first! I’ll pay!” Cho Hee yelled out enthusiastically. “Hyung she’s going to keep complaining.” A boy whined. “Yeah! So let’s go! You can teach me Hyun Ki oppa!” she squealed happily as she went in arm and arm with him.

“Zelo! You’re walking too fast.” Jongup shouted. “Shh! She might hear you.” Zelo pointed out as he shook his head towards the group of boys and Cho Hee. “Where do you think they’re going?” Jongup questioned as the both of them stood behind a tree watching. “Umm…either eating or…” before Zelo could finish his sentence, they group turned into the arcade.

Staff: What were you thinking when you saw Cho Hee walk into the arcade?

Zelo: I think she was just burning off some steam. I would probably go play some games too if hyung forgot about me. –Pouts slightly-

Jongup: …

Just as Zelo and Jongup were about to follow, Jongup’s phone starts ringing. He quickly takes it out from his side pocket and notices the caller I.D. “It’s Yong Guk hyung.” He spoke quietly as he looked up at the maknae. “Don’t pick up. He’s probably going to yell at us. If he asks us why we didn’t pick up say that we didn’t hear it ringing.” Zelo nodded. Jongup smiled and agreed. Swiftly the two of them snuck into the arcade.

Cho Hee came back with the balls to play pool with. “Here oppas!” she smiled as she placed it on the table. “Good, cause you’re not playing.” Hyun Ki spoke out. “Bwoh!? Why not oppa?” Cho Hee yelled out. “I brought all of your homework with me. Finish it now, if not I won’t sneak you out of the house again.” He threatened. “Oppa.” Cho Hee whined as she pulled Hyun Ki’s arm down to make him sit on the chair. Getting a little annoyed, he sat down. Hastily, Cho Hee sat on his lap, trying to make him forget about the deal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong everyone! How was your christmas? Yup it's a double update. I could've updated earlier but i felt bad cause knowing how lazy i am i'd probably take a while to write the next chapter but hey~ better than keeping you guys hanging right? Tell me about your presents too guys ^^ i got really random stuff for christmas x.x if you don't celebrate it then i hope you had a great day nonetheless :)