Chapter 1: News

I Still Don't Trust Them
All of our eyes followed the pacing manager. He looked like he was about to rip all of his hair out. "Ta-san, please just sit down. Sora is always late." I told him as I led him to the seat in our living room. Just as he was about to sit down there was a knock on the door which startled me. Our handsome drummer decided to burst through it seconds later. "Nii-san, you're late again." Momo, our pink haired bassist, sang. "Sorry, I got distracted." He mumbled and sat on the couch beside me. If someone else had said that it definitely would have had sounded fishy, but we all knew him too well. The year that we spent together as a group may have gone by fast but now we know each other as well as any siblings would. "Ta-san, can you tell us the news now?" I asked him laying my head on Sora's lap, he was my closest friend in the band and he never protested when I did that. "You have two weeks to prepare for your first major live. You should know of the new PSC event, its something similar to Peace and Smile Carnival, you'll be performing one of your songs ad a surprise part of the concert. Suzu will be doing an encore special where she'll be singing. You can choose whatever song of yours you want to perform but I'm pretty sure that the encore song has been already selected. You'll get two days next week to practice with the session band." He gave me a small smile and went to rummaging though his bag. "Your schedule up until the performance day." He said as he handed each of us a sheet. It had literally everything on it, from the exact times, places to the people that we will be working with. I lifted the sheet up and skimmed through the majority of it and stopped to see who i will be joining for the encore. In small letters it read, " Saga - second vocals Ruki - guitar Taizo - guitar Reno - bass Minase - drums" I almost fell off Sora's lap as I re-read the names. "Wow, you'll get to sing with Saga! His voice is so so amazing~!" Momo gushed in her seat. I saw our blonde vocalist giving her what was supposed to be a playful and childish angry look, only he appeared deadly serious. "Sorry Yori-san, you know I love your voice the most!" She said pouting. When she turns the cute up, no one dares to stay angry at her. The small play was interrupted by our manager telling us to take care and to not be late to our practices, which was clearly directed at Sora, before he made his way out of our apartment. "I thought he was going to scold us over something, or tell us us bad news from the way he acted when So-chan was late." I said my thoughts out loud. "Yea, me too." Momo said before she made her way to the kitchen, probably to make some tea or something. "Who's up for a movie?" Asked Yori as he started to raid mine and Momo's DVD collection.