Chapter 8

Forceful Marriage

 

At another side of world..

 

A girl keep staring at the picture of her and her gi-- EX-girlfriend. She caressed the latter's cheek as if it's a real one.

 

"I'll come back..please wait for me.." She continue packing her things into her luggages.

 

Skip to Jeju's vacation..

 

Soosica and jungs family are on a boat on their way to jeju. Sooyoung keep glancing at the sleeping beauty whose head is on her shoulder.Unconciously,she smiles looking at the latter's calm expression.

 

Flashback..

 

Sooyoung was busy arranging their luggages on a corner of the boat with mr. jung while their 'wifes' already at their seat.She walks in seeing jessica sat two bench away from mr and mrs jung's seat.Sooyoung didn't attend to sit beside jessica as there were many other empty places. As she walk passing the latter suddenly she felt someone grab her wrist.She turned around meeting with jessica's eyes who stared back at her.She gave the latter a confusing look.

 

"C-Can you sit b-beside me? I-I have a seasick..and i n-need someone to hold to" jessica asked with pleading eyes and tighten her grip.

 

"Sure.." sooyoung sit beside jessica.She then wander her eyes around mesmerizing the ocean view totally oblivious to the girl beside her.She then suddenly feel like something poke her shoulder.She tilt sideward and saw jessica sleeping with her head fidgeted around.She carefully place her palm on the latter's cheek and put the girl's head on her shoulder.

Flashback ends

 

"Psst.."

"......"

"Sooyoung-ah.." sooyoung turned her head towards the voice.She saw mr jung looked at her with mischievous smile.

"If you want to kiss her,do it while she's sleeping..believe me, she will not even budge.." mr jung said while grinning before turned to front. Sooyoung blushed hearing his words as she was caught staring at the sleeping beauty beside her. She look back at jessica and her gaze fall on the latter's soft lips.She blush harder.

Can i really-- Aish,Choi Sooyoung..don't take advantage on your own wife..

 

Arrive at Jeju Island..

"Jess..you will share a room with soo and here's your room key," mrs jung said while handing the key to jessica.

"But mom..can't i have my room alone?" jessica whine.Sooyoung feels hurt upon hearing the latter's words but she keep it hold in.

"No..i can't afford to pay for three rooms," mr jung butted in with a serious but playful face. Jessica looks at her father with disbelief.

"Seriously dad..you're a famous businessman and you told me you can't afford? What a lame excuse is that?" jessica rolled her eyes. Mr jung grinned and make a funny face.

"Hehe..i'm sleepy..let's go darling and gudnite you two," he walked away while dragging mrs jung along.Without any choice jessica walk to her room with sooyoung tag along behind her.

 

At soosica's room..

Jessica slammed her bag on the bed while sighing loudly as soon as they enter the room.

"If you don't want to share room with me,i can rent another room," sooyoung said with a low voice but loud enough for the latter to hear.

"No..it's okay you can sleep here..but on the couch since there's only one bed," jessica replied without looking at sooyoung. She then walked to the bathroom to refresh herself.

 

30 minutes later..

Jessica walked out from the bathroom. Sooyoung takes turn to take a bath.After few minutes,she walked out with only towel wrapped around her slender body. Jessica who was reading on the bed trying hard to not blushing looking at the girl.She's using her book to cover her face. Sooyoung completely oblivious about the girl was busy searching for her clothes in her luggage.

"Dad called me while you bathing just now.He said we have to get ready by 9 a.m tomorrow morning," sooyoung said looking at the latter but she can only see the book cover which jessica's holding.Jessica didn't reply and only give a hand gesture to indicate that she understand.Sooyoung who found it weird slowly making her way to the bed.

"Are you okay? Omo,your face is red," sooyoung said peeking behind the book.She placed her palm on jessica's forehead. Jessica who shocked with the latter sudden presence jump a bit with the skin contact.

"I-I'm okay," she said while her gaze fall on the latter ed shirt which reveal her bra.Sooyoung who noticed it immediately smirked.

"You like what you see?" she asked playfully.Jessica rolled her eyes.

"N-No.." she turned her gaze away. Sooyoung leaned closer to the girl.Jessica who thought sooyoung gonna kiss her immediately closed her eyes tight while her face reddened.

"You look so cute when blushing" sooyoung whisper in the girl's ear.She then kiss jessica's cheek before proceed to the couch.

"Goodnight sica," she yelled before closing her eyes still smiling.Jessica who still dazed blankly stare at the sleeping girl.

 

Next morning..

As promised,all of them gather at the lobby at 9 a.m.Amazingly,jessica woke up earlier than usual because she can't sleep well after what happened last night.She even woke up earlier than sooyoung. They took breakfast at the hotel's cafe and proceed to their plan.Mr jung rent a yacht for them to enjoy the see view. Sooyoung busy with her camera since they got into the yacht.Mr and mrs jung act lovey dovey to each other while jessica enjoying the cold air while standing at the holder.

Sooyoung who saw jessica smiling sweetly which is rare for her to see quickly snap a picture of the latter.She then walk nearer and standing beside the girl.Jessica seeing the latter's presence immediately change her expression into the cold one.

"When i can ever see you smile sweetly at me" sooyoung mumble to herself but jessica still heard her.Jessica decided to shrugged it off.Silence surrounding them as none of them spoke.Suddenly,the yacht shaken a bit because of the wave.Jessica almost tripped but was saved by sooyoung who hugged her waist securely.Jessica has her arms wrapped around sooyoung's neck. Their faces inches apart.They stared into each other eyes.Jessica can feel sooyoung's hot breath on her lips.It sent shivers to her spine.Sooyoung immediately pull away.

"T-Thanks.." jessica said slowly.

"It's okay..anyway,here..in case your seasick coming back," sooyoung said while smiling and handed the latter a plastic of pills.She then walked away.

They spent several hours later before decide to head back to the hotel at 4.30 p.m.

 

At the hotel's cafe..

Jessica is waiting for sooyoung to have their dinner since she promised so.After their reach the room after the trip,she the first one to take a bath.Mr jung has told earlier that he and his wife cannot join the two for dinner.So,soosica plannned to just have their dinner at the cafe.There's no one at the cafe at that time since it quite late for dinner.After several minutes waiting,someone tapped her shoulder. Jessica widened her eyes as she look up to see the smiling girl.

"Hi sica.." the latter smile sweetly to her.

"Y-Yuri.."

Yuri take a seat in front of the latter across the table.Jessica never take off her eyes of the girl.

"Long time no see sica..I miss you so much," Yuri broke the silence while looking at the latter.With that words,jessica came back to her senses. She then smirked.

"Miss me? Really Yuri?" she replied with sarcasm while stare at the latter with cold eyes.Yuri's face change immediately.She then sighed heavily.

"I know i made a big mistake sica..but believe me,i'm still love you.That's why i'm here..i want us to back together again.Let's start all over again," Yuri said while stare deeply into the latter's eyes.She placed her hand on top of jessica's on the table.

"It took you several weeks to realise that you still love me?" jessica asked with low voice.

"You have no idea what i've been through yul.You make my life miserable.I was forced to married to a stranger that i don't even love."Jessica was about to cry.

"W-Wait..you're married?" Yuri asked with shocked written all over her face.

"Yes,it has been weeks now and i'm not happy with it..so,please excuse me..there's nothing between us anymore," jessica said while standing up to walk away.Tears already fall from her eyes. As she was about to take a step,Yuri grab her wrist.

"If you're not happy with it,then get a divorce and be with me," Yuri said while wiping jessica's tears.She lift jessica's chin and leaned closer.She then kiss the latter.Jessica was struggle to break free at first but she then give in and wrapped her arms around yuri's neck while the latter arms around her waist.They kiss passionately.

For a moment there,jessica forget about what had happened between the two of them.

She forget that she had been married to someone else.

She even forgot that she came here with her family..with her wi--

Wait.. 

Jessica pulled out of the kiss as she realise something. She opened her eyes and was about to say something when she spotted someone behind yuri who was staring back at her with teary eyes and fist clenched.She widened her eyes as she recognised the girl.

"S-Sooyoung.."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there ^^!! it has been a long time since i updated and i'm feel really bad about that..i'm so sorry to abandoned this story for a while since i have big examination this past few weeks *bow*..i hope you all can forgive me :(

Here's the new update and i hope you enjoy reading it!!

To all my readers, subscribers, silent readers, commenter thank you again for the support..i hope i can meet you guys personally to thank you sincerely..