Chapter 18

Forceful Marriage

Finally!! -kiss my laptop- i can update..i miss this and i miss you guys. Sorry for not being able to update lately cuz i'm so caught up with studies :( ..anyway, before i continue writing..

@foreverSNSD : bingo!! you got it^^ i didn't expect someone will realized that,keke..actually,i intended to make sooyoung bought plates on her way home from the park (remember the last chapter?) but i'm kinda forget about it and since i'm so lazy to edit it, let's just pretend that she did bought them okay..anyway,thanks for being so detail it shows that you're very concern with this fic >.<

without wasting anytime, let's enjoy guys \m/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

" Soo-ah~.." taeyeon called the tallest girl. They were currently in the living room after the dinner.

 

" Let's watch movie.." taeyeon plead with her puppy eyes while clinging her arms around sooyoung's. The latter just chuckle watching ner friend fake-girlfriend behaviour.

 

"Of course taengoo~ anything for you.." sooyoung pinched taeyeon''s cheek. Jessica just watching both of them with burning eyes. They settled down on the couch with this arrangement :

 

Sunny Taeyeon Sooyoung Jessica(of course after infinity fight with sunny)

 

" what we going to watch?" sunny asked.

 

" what about horror?" taeyeon suggested since she loves that genre and so does sunny and that bunny quickly agreed. Jessica's face turned pale. She closer her body to sooyoung.

 

" Honey~ can we not watch horror? i'm really afraid.." she whispered almost pleading into sooyoung's ear. Sooyoung looked at jessica and noticed the latter's fear expression. She suddenly feel worried but she can't do anything since the two danshins have already starting the movie. 


"Here comes the ghosts!!" taeyeon and sunny beamed happily and they switched off the light. Sooyoung once again glanced to jessica and the latter become paler so she sneaked one arm around the latter and pulled her closer.


" you can closed your eyes when the ghost show up.." she whispered back into jessica's ear. Everytime the ghost show up, jessica snuggled her face on sooyoung's shoulder to hide. After about two hours, the movie finally ends. Sooyoung noticed all the other girls' face were wet with tears.


 

"why are you two crying?" she asked taeyeon curiously. 


"the movie so sad..the ghost died because she sacrifice for her loved one" taeyeon explained while burying her face on soo's chest and hug her tight.


"Aigoo..it's okay.It's just a movie" sooyoung sooth her. She noticed that sica keep looking at her with i-want-your-comfort-too look. Sooyoung feels guilty about that but she shrugged it off because she doesn't want to give in to the latter easily. I'm sorry sica..you just need to bear a bit more to prove your love..


"Soo,it's time for us to go home..it's already late.Come on taetae.." sunny said after taeyeon has calmed down. 

 

" I'm gonna miss you,soo.." taeyeon said cutely.

 

"Me too,taengoo..bye~" sooyoung replied dorkily and giggled with the latter afterwards.

 

When the two have gone,sooyoung went back to the living room to find jessica still sitting on the couch. The latter look at her when she come closer and their eyes meet. Sooyoung can see tears stained on her face.

 

"You're not going to sleep?" sooyoung asked softly. 

 

"C-Can i s-sleep with you t-tonight?" jessica plead desperately. It's not that she wants to take advantage(well,maybe a bit) but she really scared to sleep alone after watching the movie. Getting no response from the taller girl,she continued.

 

"I'm really afraid.." she plead again in the verge of crying.

 

"Alright..come on," sooyoung agreed feeling pity for the girl. They went to sooyoung's room and immediately lied down at each side of the bed with distance between them. Sooyoung can see jessica still shaking from fear. She come closer and wrapped her arms around the girl and pull her closer. Jessica was shocked at first with the sudden contact but quickly wrapped her arms around sooyoung's waist and snuggled her face on the latter's neck.

 

"You can sleep now,don't worry..i'm here." hearing sooyoung's words,jessica body stop shaking as she feels warm and safe in the latter's arms.

 

"Thank you,honey.." jessica said closing her eyes to treasure the moment.

 

"Hmm.." sooyoung replied. Both of their heart beating crazily and silently they hope that moment will last forever.

 

I love you,sica

 

I love you,youngie

 

Both of them smiling secretly and dozed off to sleep.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Next morning..

Jessica stretched her arms to sooyoung's side without open her eyes. She felt nothing.Where is she? Did she already woke up? what time is it? She opened her eyes slowly to adapt to the light. She glance to the bathroom but no sign of sooyoung. She get off from bed and walked out of the room to the kitchen. She saw sooyoung sit on the table eating cereal while reading newspaper. I thought so..She smiled and slowly walked towards the latter.

 

"Good morning honey.." she greeted while backhugging sooyoung and kiss the latter cheek.

 

"Morning.." sooyoung replied.

 

"Why you only eat cereal? You will not get energy with this.." jessica commented eyeing the bowl of cereal in front of sooyoung.

 

"The refrigerator already empty.I will go to supermarket after this..but do you mind eat cereal for breakfast? I'll cook lunch for us early later.." sooyoung replied while looking at the girl.

 

"No,i don't mind..i'm just worried about you.Honey..can i come with you to the supermart?" jessica asking with puppy eyes. Sooyoung can't rejected looking at the look of jessica. Aish..why you must make it hard for me..Sooyoung sighed innerly.

 

"Alright..get ready in half an hour," sooyoung command.

 

"Yeay!!" jessica beamed happily and skip to her bedroom to get ready.

 

"Aish..this kid." Secretly,sooyoung smile to herself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry for the short update..honestly,i'm still thinking how to make jessica jealous more @_@"

anyway,thanks for those who upvote this fic..i'm really appreciate it ^_^

enjoy~