y Love

y Love

 

At T-Ara practicing room


"Neon jeongmal y nun y ko y ib y Love
Naenunen modeungeo da y~
Oh y Eyes y Nose y Mouth Don’t You Know
Oneul nan nega jeongmal y~
NO NO N--"

"Qri unnie, Please focus on your moves and stop day dreaming" Eunjung said sternly after she turned off the music. Everyone stopped dancing turning their gaze to Qri who looked at them with 'I'm-sorry' look.

Qri bowed apologizing "Sorry, I won't do that again".

Soyeon walked to Qri and held the latter's shoulder with her left hand "You okay?" Soyeon ask with a concerned look on her face, afraid that Qri is sick or something.
The latter nodded her head looking at her feet "I'll go to the restroom for a while".

Soyeon removed her hand from the latter's shoulder not convinced "Sure...". Qri left the room immediately closing the door after her.


"What's with her these days" Boram said sitting on the sofa next to the door, Hyomin slumped next to her with a tired groan.
"Boram unnie is right, Qri unnie is acting weird these days" Jiyeon said while back hugging sweaty Eunjung. "She locked herself in the room the past two days ... She even forgot her phone inside the fridge". just thinking about it made Jiyeon frown.


"Do you think something happened to her family ... or she's in trouble ... or she has a boyfriend and she didn't tell us about it?" Soyeon said with a concerned face while pacing back and forth.


"Yah!, stop moving already, I'm getting dizzy" Hyomin said rolling her eyes at Soyeon's dramatic act. "She's fine". Soyeon stopped walking around looking at Hyomin with one of her eyebrows raised up.

"And how do you know that she's fine?".

Hyomin stood up and walked to Soyeon's direction, she wrapped her arm around Soyeon's neck "Because, if she had a problem she'll run to you leader" Hyomin whispered to Soyeon with a hint of sarcasm.

Soyeon pushed Hyomin with a pissed off face "Yah!". Everybody laughed at the scene.
"Soyeon unnie" Areum who was standing next to Eunjung and Jiyeon asked all of a sudden interrupting the girls' fun.

"Ne Areum?" Soyeon stopped laughing and turned her attention to the group maknae.
"What's with the lip-cut?" Areum asked while pointing her index finger at her own lips.


Everyone looked at Soyeon with a curious face waiting for her to answer. Soyeon touched the 'not-so-deep-cut' on her lip frowning! "I don't know either! .... I woke up a couple of days ago with a bruised lips" Soyeon said frowning "I guess something bit me or something like that ... maybe some kind of an insect" Soyeon said absentminded thinking of what caused her lip-cut.

Hyomin slapped the back of Soyeon hard causing an 'oof' sound from the latter.
 

"Yah! wha--".


"Or maybe it's a 'someone'" Hyomin said with a wink while laughing, the other members erupt in laughter when they saw Soyeon emotionless and blank face.

The door open wide revealing a calm Qri. "Let's get to practice" Qri said after closing the door after her.
10 minutes later the girls kept on practicing for their y Love comeback. But Soyeon kept on day dreaming the whole practice session.

 

 










After two hours of practicing and sweating, the girls went back to their dorm.
"I need a massage" Jiyeon groaned while slumping on the sofa in the living-room of their dorm. "Yeah" Eunjung said laying her body on top of Jiyeon's.

Hyomin ran and jumped on top of the two complaining girls, causing a loud groan from the two victims underneath her. "You two said you wanted a massage right?". Hyomin said with sarcasm, jumping up and down on her victims.

Qri made her way to her room immediately as soon as she stepped inside the dorm. Soyeon's gaze kept on following Qri, until the latter closed her room door. "I'm going to bed, goodnight Soyeon" Boram said walking to the room that she was sharing with Qri. "Take a bath before you sleep Rambo" Soyeon said before walking to her bathroom to take a hot bath.







After hour Soyeon came out of her room with a towel in her hand, wearing blue short shorts with a matching top. she made her way to the living room, there was no one in there. The dorm lights all switched off, everyone was asleep except for her.

She sits on the sofa drying her hair. All of a sudden her heartbeats increased as Qri's face popped inside her mind.
She threw the towel at the empty space next to her then moved her hand to her heart. She felt different emotions fighting for dominating her: Worry, Loneliness, Anxious and mostly the need of someone.

She shook her head trying to forget what just happened to her. she stood up and went back to her room.

She slumped on her bed looking at the ceiling. 'What does Qri mean to me?' this question echoed inside Soyeon's mind for the next fifteen minutes.

'Friend?'

She shook her head without thinking, She was shocked with her own answer but she kept on asking herself again and again.

'Someone I really care about?'

Soyeon nods her head slowly.

'Do I love her like how I love the other members?'

She thought about it for a minute then she shook her  had slowly. She thought Qri is more special to her compared with the other members.

'Do you love her more than a member?'

Soyeon thought about it ... but no answer came to her mind. she kicked her bed frustrated.


After five minutes, the tired side took over her, sleep whelmed her as she slowly closed her eyes..













"Love.." she mumbled before sleep dominated her.




---
 

 

 

 



A soft lips land on hers, the gentle lips kissed around her jawline gently then moved back to her lips. "Qri.." a small groan escaped her lips unwillingly when she felt a tug on her bottom lip.



Soyeon's eyes opened wide while sitting immediately. Her heartbeats raced uncontrollably, She look at the things around her "I'm still in my room..". she sighed. "That was a dream?..." she traced her index and middle finger on her bottom lip. "That felt so real" Soyeon mumbled. She kind of felt disappointed.



'Qri'







She garbbed her phone looking at the time. it's 3:43AM still too early for their practice at 8 AM she thought.


She moved the covers getting off her bed, she felt thirsty and wants to grab something to drink.

'Wait... I don't remember covering myself before sleeping!'

Soyeon frowned then shrugged it off. She went out of her room to the kitchen. She stopped in her track when she heard a muffled sob from the living-room. curiosity took over her making her body move by itself to the living-room.

 

 

 

 

 



A small figure was sitting on the sofa, hugging her legs close to her body with Soyeon's towel in her hands. When Soyeon got closer she new who that person is.

 

 

 

 

 

 



"Qri?" Soyeon made her way to the crying girl kneeling in front her. Qri sobs stopped immediately when she heard Soyeon's soft and concerned voice. her head moved up looking at the person in front of her. Tears rolled down her face when she saw Soyeon's pleading and worried face.

"Why are you crying?" Soyeon moved her hand wiping the latter tears with her thump. her heart ached when she saw Qri crying like this. She wanted to take all the sadness from the latter's heart and exchange them with her own happiness.

"Kyul.." Soyeon whispered while leaning forward embracing the latter with a warm hug. Qri sobs even more when Soyeon hugged her. her hands dropped the towel and she clenched hard on Soyeon's top with her trembling hands.


"Sso" Qri sobs louder.

Soyeon moves her hand gently up and down the latter's back soothing her.
"Ssssh ..." Soyeon tightens her arms around the latter. "everything's going to be fine".

Qri buried her face deeper in Soyeon's chest wanting to feel Soyeon's warmth.
"I can't take this anymore..." Qri said. Soyeon couldn't hear what Qri actually said because her voice was muffled.


"Wha--!!".


It happened so fast that Soyeon didn't even realize what just happened. Qri pushed Soyeon away from her. Her eyes showed different emotions: Love, Passion and desperation. She lunched herself on the latter in front of her forcing the innocent girl to lay flat on the ground, trapping Soyeon underneath her. Each of her knees are on each side of the latter's hips, and each arm on each side of Soyeon's head. Soyeon eyes widened when her mind registered what is happening right now.

"Kyul?" Soyeon whispered bit afraid but mostly fascinated by the goddess on top of her.
Qri used her index finger to shut the girl up.

"Soyeon-ah I really do hate a lot of things about you" Qri said with a serious face.
Soyeon chest tighten, feeling hurt of what Qri just said. She never cared of what people would say about her, but Qri is someone she wants to be perfect in her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat when her gaze met Qri's. She was lost by those beautiful and hurt brown orbs.

"I hate that you are too caring to the other members, I hate you when you are with Boram most of the time... I hate it when you give fanservice with the other members and not me" Qri half yelled at Soyeon.

Soyeon's heartbeats messed up at that moment. She felt butterflies in her stomach.

'Is she ... confessing?'

Soyeon look at Qri with an unreadable face, waiting for the latter to complete.

"Are you that blind to not see how much I love you?". Qri yelled. Tears streamed from Qri's eyes falling on Soyeon's cheek. She looked at the latter underneath her, waiting for any reaction. 

 

 

It's been two minutes and no one moved. Soyeon was totally dazed by the sudden confession. She's so happy that she even forgot to confess back to the one that her heart wants.


'Oh my god! ... She loves me!'

When there was no any response from Soyeon. Qri's eyes glittered in hurt and pain. She slowly got off of Soyeon. "I'm sorry...". Qri whispered, sitting next to the latter who didn't move an inch and kept on staring at the ceiling aimlessly. Qri held her legs close to her, burying her face close to her knees crying again. She's hurt, she felt so cheap and desperate.

 

 

 

'She don't love me..'.

 

 


Soyeon snapped out of her daze when she heard Qri's sobs.

'Damn, I forgot to confess back' Soyeon mentally cursed herself. She sits up looking at Qri. She moved closer without the latter's knowing. Qri raised her head up when she felt a soft hand on her cheek.

"Qri-ah..." Soyeon whispered, her head moved closer and closer to Qri's, Her gaze landed on the the latter's lips as their faces where inches apart.

Qri's eyes widens when she realized What was Soyeon aiming for... Her lips.

Soyeon sealed their lips together with a soft yet full of passion kiss. As their lips touched their hearts beats uncontrollably. Qri slowly closing her eyes enjoying the kiss. Soyeon took Qir's hand in hers placing it on top of her heart without breaking their small tug war on each other lips.

Qri's eyes widen when she felt the fast heart beats that matched hers.

"Beats for you..." Soyeon said softly capturing the latter's lips again for a long and a deep kiss. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A tear of happiness rolled down Qri's face. she thought Soyeon didn't love her back.

Soyeon's hand pushed Qir's head from the back of her neck to deepen the kiss even more!.

"I Love you" Qri said between their kiss, placing both of her hands on Soyeon's cheeks.

"Love you more" Soyeon broke the kiss smiling like a kid who just got the game of her dream.


---


At Soyeon's room, Soyeon and Qri were cuddling with each other. Qri nuzzling her nose into Soyeon's neck.

"Qri-ah" Soyeon said breaking the silence.

"Yes baby?". Qri answered snuggling to Soyeon. She never thought that she would say the word 'baby' anytime soon.

"You kissed me while I'm sleeping a couple of days ago. and before our little confession when I was a sleep, right?" Soyeon asked all of sudden, turning her gaze to her lover.

Qri stopped moving, she didn't say a word for a whole minute. Soyeon laughed so loud "Never mind, got the answer".

Qri buried her face into the pillow embarrassed at the moment. Soyeon pushed her body up a little, to have a better view of her lover "You know? it's not good taking advantage of sleeping people" Soyeon said teasing the latter.

Qri turned her head to Soyeon's direction with a really red face, she slapped her lover on the chest with a little force "Yah!" Qri pouted.

Soyeon couldn't resist the cute pout, she lean down stealing a kiss on the cute pouting lips.

"You enjoyed it, you even kissed me back!..." Qri said whining to her lover.

Soyeon laughed while embracing her New lover "I love you so much Kyul". Soyeon confessed again while staring deep in the latter's eyes.

Qri couldn't stop smiling to her lover.
"Love you much more Sso". They cuddled again enjoying each other's warmth.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

(A/N)

 

Please leave your comments and thoughts about this fic.

thanks for reading ^^