O N E

Chanyeol, The Substitute Fiancé
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gimpo International Airport       Chanyeol walked outside the departure area with his luggages on both hands while eyeing for his brother. He adjusted his sunglasses when he saw him coming closer with a smile as wide as an ocean.   "Welcome home, bro!" Chanho exclaimed as he playfully punched his chest and gave him a tight hug.   "C-Chanho..." Chanyeol said with difficulty.   "Hmmm?"   "B-breathe.... I CAN'T BREATHE!" He bolted as he pushed him with so much force. Chanho gave him a sheepish smile after he balanced himself and for a while he thought he saw his own face when he was smiling. Only when he smiles.   "Bro, can you just smile?"   "No." he bluntly answered which made the other laugh.   "Why?"   "Because I see you. Can we just go back home? I'm so tired."   "What? No you can't!" Chanho panicked, his hands tugged on his arm.   Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "Why can't I?"   "Mom and dad will see you."   "So?"   "They can't see you."   "And why is that so?"   "They will know I'm not you. They will know you're not in LA and you're pretending to be me."   Oh, right... Hell starts today.   "Jeez, do I really have to be you, hyung? Drive me to a hotel then. I want to sleep." he snobbishly said as he left his things on his grinning brother and marched towards the car. He put on his headphones and tried to ignore his brother's endless questions which he didn't respond to atleast once. He wasn't really in the mood that day.   And damn that stranger he encountered back in the airplane.     7 HOURS AGO...   (all conversations are in English)     Chanyeol was walking back towards his seat after using the restroom when suddenly, a man sat up from his seat and bumped onto Chanyeol, causing him to almost lose his balance if not for another stranger who held his waist. The man who bumped onto him apologized and ledt to probably use the restroom too.   "Thanks." he said, slightly bowing his head.   "You're so thin. Care to add some weight so you can't easily lose balance the next time?" the tall man innocently adviced. But to him, he sounded like he was mocking him. He felt insulted.   "I'm not thin. This is called 'slim'. What happened a while ago was just an accident. How will I know that I will get bumped, huh? Save your mocking advice next time. And I withdraw my thanks to you. You don't deserve it." he said and left the man stunned and agaped.   "Stupid jerk. Who is he to teach me what I need to do..." he murmured when he was finally on his seat. The old woman beside him looked at him weirdly. He faked a smile and looked outside the window, specifically the clouds.   He's handsome, though. Exactly my type.   Chanyeol blinked his eyes twice.   What did I just say? Exactly my type? Eewww. He shook his head in disgust and tried to erase the man's face off his head.    

–– ㅁ –– 

written by [email protected]


HOTEL ROOM     "Hyung, please, let me sleep and bother me again after five hours, okay?" Or better yet, never bother me again for the rest of our lives?   Chanyeol tried to stay calm by covering his
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter