What's so Special About Butterflies?

Butterfly

"Hyung, why do you like butterflies so much?"

"Don't you like butterflies Key?"

"Yeah," Key replies staring at the butterfly that was resting on a flower in the hospital garden," But why not a puppy? Why butterflies?"

"Well," Jonghyun answers," I have a lot of reasons. They're so fragile and beautiful, just like you Kibummie."

"That's it?" Key wonders.

"No, that's not the only reason. Kibum, do you ever wonder why we are sick? Why not someone else?"

Key stares at Jonghyun's deep eyes and ponders for a long time. "Yeah, I do actually, and the only answer that I can come up with is that we're unlucky."

"Yeobo, why so negative?" Jonghyun asks as he wraps his strong muscular arms around Key, making Key relax and melting away all his worries. "I like butterflies because even thought they don't live that long they do such amazing things. Don't you ever wonder why we have to die so early?"

"I try not to, but yeah, I do, every once in awhile." Key responds as he cuddles with Jonghyun.

"Well yeobo, we're like butterflies, we already did something amazing. We already found love. We're all here on Earth to learn something, and we already did, just like the butterflies."