Hyun Joongah...!

Hyung!

 

Hyung Joon sat on the floor pondering. His white and pale legs crossed, delicate fingers resting against his chin and his back comfortably leaning against the couch behind him. ''Just what have I done!? Why is everyone ignoring me like that!?'' He wondered, as his brows slowly drew closer to each other, causing the space between them to wrinkle and pushing his bottom lip out. The male felt a sudden weight press against the couch behind him, he scanned the form that was now seated on the couch from the corner of his eye. As he noticed that it was Kim Hyun Joong, he turned around completely, climbing up the couch in the process and managing to drop the pout he once had glued to his features. But that doesn't stop him from looking like the house's baby, which he, indeed is.

 

''Yah!! Why are you ignoring me!?'' Hyung Joon asked furiously.

 

A little sigh escaped Hyun Joong's full lips, as he turned around to face the TV, where he spotted Alien Documentary. The male puckered up his lips in concentration as he watched, which made Hyung Joon even more frustrated. He reached out to snatch the remote out of Hyun Joong's hands and managing to turn off the TV immediately. 

''Hajima!  I wanna know when the aliens are landing on Earth!!'' Hyun Joong rummaged into Hyung Joon's pockets for the remote, with anger filled with 4D-ness.

''What is more important!? Me or the aliens!?'' 

''Well, I need to consider this question for a lil' while before answering...'' He pressed his index finger and middle finger against his lips, pretending to think.

''Aish!'' Hyung Joon pulled on one of his Hyung's hair tresses, not too harshly, but still not too lightly neither.

Hyun Joong shoved away the Maknae's hand off his hair, as he stood up and made his way to his own room. Hyung Joon was left alone, staring at the empty door of the room his Leader entered.

''Hyun Joongah...!'' He whined quietly.