songs~

Vows renewed

 

Yesung closed the page down With a chuckle. Although the fanfiction, he had just finished reading, was very well written, the topic had only made him laugh. Donghae had found it for him, during one of his and Eunhyuks reading sessions. “It’ll make you laugh, hyung” he had said. And sure enough, the tags, alone, had brought a smile to the singers lips. ‘KangTeuk’. Yesung langhed again. The mere tought of the two together was enough to make everyone in the group laugh, the two men in mention, included. They were so close friends, that the tought of them intimately together, was ridiculous.
 
   Yesung placed the laptop on this nightstand, and laid down with his arms behind his head. He closed his eyes, smiling to himself, as he heard his door open silently, and close again. Although everyone in the dorm knew of his relationship with his bandmate, he knew the younger preferred to keep the noises to a minimum after bedtime hours. The bed dipped, and he felt a strong arm wrap around his waist. “Asleep already?” The voice was hushed, but still sounded loud and clear to Yesung, as he felt the warm breath on his neck. “mmmhno, not yet. You know I can’t sleep alone” He let himself slip into the waiting embrace, and nuzzled his face into the broad chest besides him. The larger man chukled and held his beloved hyung clouer. “What did you do, when I was in the army, then?” he asked. “Maybe all those YeWook shippers have their reasons, hmm?” He added with a teasing grin. “Aish, Youngwoon, dont start that again!” Yesung answered, slapping Kangin on his arm. The younger responded by pulling him into a tight hug and placing a gentle kiss on his lips. “I’m only teasing you, hyung, you know that..” Yesung chuckled, “mhm, I know.. Just.. Hold me..”
   
He closed his eyes and inhaled the musky, yet sweet, scent of the younger man, snaking his arms around him to bring them closer. Kangin held the smaller man tightly. “Rough day, hyung?” Yesung sighed out. “They want us to do a K.R.Y tour..” his voice faded, and he buried his face in the nook of his lover’s neck. Kangin nodded, hearing the unspoken worry in the statement. “It won’t be long, hyung, you will be back before you know it.. And we both know how you love to have free reins, when you sing” Kangin trind to encourage the singer, who mere shrugged.
   “two years, Youngwoon.. I had to be without you for two long years. It was..” He couldn’t find a proper word to describe the distress it had been, to be without his most precious dongsaeng, and uttered a strained sound insted. Kangin sighed, and placed a gentle finger under Yesungs chin and tilted his face upwards. “Hyung.. My love.. Listen.. I know my absence was hard on you, and it wasn’t exactly a picnic for me either, but.. I love you.. I always will..” He caressed the blonde mans check, and leaned in to seal his words with a kiss. Yesung sighed again, but smiled nonetheless. “I know, Woonie, I love you to.. I’ll sing to you evert night, while I’m gone” Kangin smiled widely “I’ll listen then”
 
He pushed a few strands of hair out of Yesungs face to admire his handsome features. The night they had confessed their feelings to each other, they had vowed to be strong for each otter, sing to each other and love each other for ever. Several sub-unit performances, tours and Kangin’s military services had surely put the couple through rough times, but each and evert time they reunited, Yesung would sing lowly for Kangin, wordlessly confirm their vows for each other. They both knew that the future wouldn’t be any less easier, with more tours and, eventually, Yesung’s military service would come as well.. Having just seen their leader off, it had become frightenly close, all of a sudden. Kangin held Yesung close to him, and whispered barely audiable: “Forever, hyung.. We’ll be together forever..” Yesung smiled with content, as he finally felt the tiredness creeping in on him.. “mmhm.. Forever..” and with that, they both drifted to sleep, entwined in each others arms, and in each others vows.