Reset

Ren's Very Special Birthday!

"Yah, So what are we doing today!?" Ren yelled from the bathroom.

Minhyun sighed.

"Didn't you say you wanted to go to Lotte World? "

Ren didn't say nothing. He flushed the toilet and walked towards their bedroom.

"Hehehe! I did, didn't I?" Ren asked Minhyun playfully climbing on Minhyun who was laying on the bed.

"Yes, you did" Minhyun said giving a small peck on Ren's lips.

Ren giggled.

"Forgive my memory , prince Minhyun" Ren said kissing Minhyun more passionatly.

"I would have to, especially with what your mesmorizing lips to do me dear princess" Minhyun said still kissing ren and smiling.

   ~~

Lotte World was full of people. You could not turn your head somewhere without seeing a long cue of people.

"Awww i wanted to go on the viking ride!~~" Ren said pouting and looking at the long line of people standing in front of the Vicking ride.

Minhyun looked at Ren confused.

"But Ren, we just came from there"

Ren looked at Minhyun still pouting." No we didn't."

Minhyun didn't say nothing and kissed Ren on the cheek.

They then walked to a hot dog stand and sat on a bench eating their hot dogs.

"Umm! So yummy!" Ren said, his eyes glowing.

"Yeah, they are pretty good." Minhyun agreed.

They then went on few more rides that weren't too "extreme" for Ren. They did the Big Height and a few more.

"Oppa-" Ren said to Minhyun after coming off a ride. "Can we go inside that small shop." he said pointing at a small souvenir shop.

Minhyun looked at the direction where Ren was poiting and smiled. "Sure" he said.

The shop was filled with many cute things. They had pens and bracelets, little snow globes ect...

"Wah!" Ren said his eyes looking at all the cute things that was surrounding him once inside.

"Minhyun, Minhyun look!" Ren kept repeating all over the store, pointing at accessories and objects.

Minhyun tried his best to catch up to the hyper boy.

Ren was looking at a couple necklace. He seemed thoughtful but then walked away. Minhyun looked at Ren and then back at the necklace. He then  followed Ren who ended up wanting a medium sized Panda fluffed animal that was standing among other teddy bears. The panda had a cute little bow on its ear.

"Ah, i was wondering if i would see you guys again this year." The lady at the cashier said when Minhnyun and Ren arrived in front of her.

Ren looked at the smiling Minhyun confused, then back at the cashier.

"Again? But this is our first time coming here.." Ren said .

Minhyun looked at the cashier and shook his hand gloomly.

"Oh..i guess- I'm sorry i thought you guys were someone else" The cashier said not knowing what to say.

"Its alright" Ren said cheerfully .

Minhyun paid for the fluffed animal and they both walked out.

"Wahh Tao your really expensive" Ren said playing with the panda.

"Tao?" Minhyun said with a grin on his face.

"Yup! I named him Tao!" he answered firmly and proud.

"Alright then Princess" Minhyun said giving a peck on Ren's head and giggling at Ren's childishness.

"So where are we going next?" Ren asked looking up at the smirking Minhyun.

 

   ~~

Where Am I?...

Ren was starring at the mirror in front of him. He looked around and realised he was in a public bathroom. But where? Why was he in a public bathroom? It seemed like such a chick restaurant. But why was he here?

He looked for something and found a door. As he opened the door he heard few murmurs. The smell of food was going through his nostrils. He was walking in a narrow hallway.And as he kept walking the  murmurs turned into voices of multiple people. He then entered a sort of restaurant.

Where am i? he thought again.

Unfamiliar faces were surrounding him as he walked furthur into the restaurant. He began to feel uncomfortable.

"REN!"

He tried to find a familiar face but nothing. He looked around and around , walking uncomfortably around the restaurant.

"REN!"

Then he saw an exit door. Not knowing what else to do he walked out the restaurant. He stood in front of the restaurant not knowing what to do next. It was raining too, and it was hard for him to see. But he began walking, he did not know to where, he just did. Then again he heard it.

"REN!"

Was it in his head? He turned around and found someone running after him.

"Ren!" The person said now close and hugging the boy.

Ren was confused. What was going on?

"Ren! Why did you just walk out ?! Are you okay?!"

The person was holding Ren's shoulders with his hands and shaking him lightly.

Ren didn't butdge. He didn't say a word, he just stared at the stranger.

He looked at the stranger's neck and saw that he had the exact same necklace as himself.

"Yah...Ren what's going on?" The stranger said as he saw that tears were falling out of Ren's eyes.

"Who- are -you?" Ren asked sobbing.

As soon as Ren said that, Minhyun couldn't help himself from crying.

THE END

 

****

Author note : I did horrible on this one *sigh* SMH