BaekRen

Ren's Very Special Birthday!

Pled high school.

The halls are somber . Tones of graffities on each and every wall of the school.The kids deliquients and the teachers are afraid. It seems like each week , new delinquients enter this school . Everyone knows not to mess with the Pled High School kids.

"Hey Ren, we got a new student again." JR said sighing and tapping his pencil on the desk.

Ren was one of the few nerds at the school. But compared to the others, he was beautiful and also had swagg. And his beauty and intelligence only made people like him and respect him around the school. So he basicly never got bullied by any of the other students.

Ren sighed looking at the new fierce looking  student who was standing infront of the classroom while the teacher, whom no one paid attention to, was introducing him. But he was surprised that someone other then him also had blonde hair.

"Okay Baekho you.. can sit next to -" The teacher examined the room looking for a face that didn't threaten him "Ren."

Ren looked up confused.

"But sir , this is Minhyun's seat." Ren politely said.

As soon as Baekho saw where the voice was coming from , he was mesmorized by it's owner. His heart began to beat rapidly . But he tried to show no emotions.

"It's alright , i'll just put Minhyun somewhere else" The teacher said trying to smile.

Ren pouted , and was dissapointed that he wouldn't be sitting next to his friend anymore. And when Baekho saw that ,a bit of jaelousy started to grow in him. While his heart was beating for the boy's cuteness.

~

It only took a week for Baekho to get popular. He fought multiple other gangs in the school and earned his reputation . He now had a gang of his own , and decided that he would take over the school some day . And by doing so , he would also take over Ren's heart.

He tried multiple times to talk to Ren but he didn't know how to do it without sounding too insecure.

Ren on the other side didn't understand Baekho's weird actions. Everytime he tried to talk to him , Baekho would studder and end up angry and leaving the poor Ren confused.And it was worst when Ren was with JR and Minhyun. But he liked the boy's charisma. He was handsome and fierce. And Ren liked that a lot.

One day Ren's friends didn't come to school. JR was out of town and Minhyun , whom always got sick , became ill . That day , a new group of students came. They all had identical tatoos on their necks. But they each had their own special features.But for some reason that tattoo looked familiar to Ren.

"C-Clown" Ren repeated under his breath at his lunch table, while picking on his food . He asked a few people about them and learned each of their names and characteristics.

"Hey , you."

Ren turned around and saw that it was one of the C-Clown members. T.K was his name. School was over and the hallways were empty . There was only Ren and the C-Clown gang.

"Y-yes" Ren responded posing for  T.K and his gang to get closer.

"Tch! Don't you know this is an all-BOYS school?" T.K said sounding disgusted. He looked at Ren up and down and touched some of Ren's curls  examinating them.

"I do." Ren said knowing what this was all about. He had the same problems his first year of high school. People always had something to say about his feminine look.And those things weren't compliments.

"Tch!-" T.K repeated pushing Ren into the wall. "Then you should get the hell out of here you gay !"

Ren glared at T.K angrily.

"Don't look at him like that you !" one of the other gang members, Maru ,said angrily and ready to take a punch at Ren.

"You better not touch him you !!"

The C-Clown gang ,except for T.K , stiffened and turned around to find the fierce Baekho walking towards the group. Baekho looked enraged.

"Ah~~ Baekho, it's been a while." T.K said with a small grin on his face while walking towards Baekho.

"A while my , the your doing here ?" Baekho said his hand balled into a fist.

Ren was trying to figure out what was going on . Then he remembered what one person told him about the C-Clown gang.

"We're just here to see how the ex-C-Clown leader is doing.-" T.K said smiling. "- We heard you are close to taking over PLED High School and we wanted to see if it was true."

"Why is it any of your business if i am?"Baekho said looking at T.K straight in the eyes.

"You're still family" T.K said innocently .

"Tch family huh?-" Baekho said looking at T.K then looking behind him. "Ren!"

Ren looked up quickly.

"Y-yes"

"Come here" Baekho said smiling.

Ren was confused but began fast walking towards baekho.

"I don't think so" T.K said while his gang members grabbed unto Ren's arms so he could not go to Baekho.

"LET GO!! LET ME -GO!" Ren said fighting to get free.

"LET HIM GO!" Baekho yelled at the boys who were restricting Ren from moving.

The boys hesitated for a moment but T.K looked at them and so they held on even stronger.

"The you want!?" Baekho asked grabbing unto T.K's shirt.

"I want you to take everything you love away from you-" T.K replied. "Just like i took C-Clown from you" he whispered into Baekho's ear.

That was it for Baekho . He was pissed.

He swung the first punch, but T.K dudged it. Then the fight begun. Punches and kicks coming from both boys. After a while both of their faces began to swell up and they began to lose their balance. T.K's nose was bleeding and his left eye was swelled up. Baekho's mouth was bleeding and he seemed like he had trouble standing on his legs. Ren felt tears coming in his eyes. He wanted the boys to stop . This was too much. He shook himself and finally freed himself from the boys.He ran in front of Baekho and received a punch that was not directed to him.

"!" T.K said realising he punched the wrong person.

Ren fell unto the floor while rubbing his cheek and hissing in pain."Ah~~"

Baekho , now pissed as hell, felt like ending T.K's life. He took a last blow at T.K which made that one fall unconciously.

"T.K!!" The other C-Clown members ran to him to look how the leader was, and one of them , Rome, carried him on his back.

When the C-Clown members left , it was Baekho's time to hit the ground.

"Baekho!" Ren yelled when he saw the other boy fall. He ran towards him and put Baekho's head on his laps.

"Baekho!" Ren screamed again slapping Baekho slightly on his cheek.

"Ah~~ Calm down i'm okay" Baekho said holding Ren's hand so he wouldn't slap him anymore.

Ren's eyes became misty and tears rolled down his cheeks.

Baekho smirked "You little cry baby" and coughed in pain.

"I'm not .." Ren said mumbling. "I just-"

"I love you Ren." Baekho said cutting Ren off.

Ren didn't say nothing .

He stared at Baekho , bent over and kissed him.

------------------------------

Author Note : Okay !~~ What did you guys think?

OMG I looooooove T.K , And i really am sorry if you guys are mad that he was a booty crack and if he got beat up lol